Closed

No really, not opening again. 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

-floats-
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

Mother of god they're going to be selling Gaia-Sama in the store... but 50$... hnnng, I want it so much but pixels aren't worth that much!

emo

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
Mother of god they're going to be selling Gaia-Sama in the store... but 50$... hnnng, I want it so much but pixels aren't worth that much!

emo

The gold price will probably go down anyway, so its a win-win smile

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean

The gold price will probably go down anyway, so its a win-win smile
True... but probably not enough for me to afford since I'm actually "short" on gold right now with a paltry 1m. I could open slots and earn gold in a jiffy, but that would require me to actually do work!

gonk

Perfect Businessman

Perfect Businessman

Hypothetical Oxymoron
User Image

Kicking this preview out before I head out to dinner. Lots of little things will get changed, but this should give you and idea of what I was working on earlier. The hair is layered above the arm right now, but I'll make the arm "wrap around" the ponytail so it doesn't look stupid. The ponytail will also "pop" a bit like the skirt does when she finishes leaning over. If you think this is fine, I'll do my tweaks then integrate it with the other animation when I get back.

3nodding

Dapper Gaian

Renais
Hypothetical Oxymoron
User Image

Kicking this preview out before I head out to dinner. Lots of little things will get changed, but this should give you and idea of what I was working on earlier. The hair is layered above the arm right now, but I'll make the arm "wrap around" the ponytail so it doesn't look stupid. The ponytail will also "pop" a bit like the skirt does when she finishes leaning over. If you think this is fine, I'll do my tweaks then integrate it with the other animation when I get back.

3nodding

Ah yes, thats excellent! If its not to much trouble, maybe you could add a wink in there at the end?

Perfect Businessman

Hypothetical Oxymoron

Ah yes, thats excellent! If its not to much trouble, maybe you could add a wink in there at the end?
Yes I can, winks are trivial to add.

Perfect Businessman

Hypothetical Oxymoron
User Image

Yes yes?

Dapper Gaian

Renais
Hypothetical Oxymoron
User Image

Yes yes?

yes ye yes! Its looking great!

Perfect Businessman

Hypothetical Oxymoron

That's all I've got for you, unless you have something you want me to tweak or I'm missing something.

3nodding

Dapper Gaian

Renais
Hypothetical Oxymoron

That's all I've got for you, unless you have something you want me to tweak or I'm missing something.

3nodding

well, the bow is kinda missing, hehe!

Perfect Businessman

Hypothetical Oxymoron
Oh, I thought that got added when you put the axe and blood on your avatar. I'll go do that then.

lol

Dapper Gaian

Renais
Hypothetical Oxymoron
Oh, I thought that got added when you put the axe and blood on your avatar. I'll go do that then.

lol

If you're up to it, maybe you can add the blood in there as well?
Either way, Imma start up the trade!

Shy Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
wow cute animations ^ ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash