Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

No really, not opening again. 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Perfect Businessman

Hypothetical Oxymoron

No worries, take your time!
Mkay, moreso just making sure you still want this finished. I still have a 600k trade sitting open with someone who hasn't logged in since I finished their animation...

emotion_eyebrow

Perfect Businessman

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Renais
Hypothetical Oxymoron

Mkay, moreso just making sure you still want this finished. I still have a 600k trade sitting open with someone who hasn't logged in since I finished their animation...

emotion_eyebrow

I know your pain lol.

I had a commission worth 3mil and that trade sat there chillin for like 2 months.

rofl

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
VitaminDean

Could you make the smiling part a bit longer while the non-smiling part is shorter?
I added 21 frames of smiling and took away 21 frames of normal expression.

User Image

Be aware I can't make the non-smile part any shorter without re-adjusting lots of frames.

I'm loving this so much! You're really good at animating smile Im wondering how hard it would be to get my hair and/or glasses to move? just very slightly to my floating motion

Dapper Gaian

Renais
Hypothetical Oxymoron

emotion_eyebrow

I understand! No worries, no worries! Like i said, take your time and I'll always drop in whenever you quote me!

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
I'm loving this so much! You're really good at animating smile Im wondering how hard it would be to get my hair and/or glasses to move? just very slightly to my floating motion
Kind of funky to do. Moving in one pixel increments, any smaller would take a lot more time to do.

User Image

Perfect Businessman

Girl-Crazy Partier

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
VitaminDean
Kind of funky to do. Moving in one pixel increments, any smaller would take a lot more time to do.

User Image

Would it take more time to make the hair animation move less? Maybe half the distance it does right now?

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
Would it take more time to make the hair animation move less? Maybe half the distance it does right now?
Yes, yes it would.

User Image

That hairpiece has 24 Puppet Warp pins on it (pictured above) which is more than all the other moving parts combined. Now, when I move them I typically will click and drag, since the pins will drag slowly in 1 pixel increments. I can easily move each pin, say, down one more pixel for every frame. If I want to move less than a pixel, I have to nudge it with the keyboard one keypress at a time. Moving 24 pins, keeping track of how many nudges I do each time, and making it look neat across 21 frames... that's a lot of nudges!

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
Figured out a quick way to do it.

User Image

Moving "half-as-much" now.

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
VitaminDean
Figured out a quick way to do it.

User Image

Moving "half-as-much" now.

And can you cancel the movement of the glasses? I didn't imagine it to move that fast, so I'd rather it no move at all now

And I think that will be all! I'll start the trade now, I have a green worm and record mood bubble for you smile

Will I be able to come back to the shop for any tweaks in the future?

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
And can you cancel the movement of the glasses? I didn't imagine it to move that fast, so I'd rather it no move at all now

And I think that will be all! I'll start the trade now, I have a green worm and record mood bubble for you smile

Will I be able to come back to the shop for any tweaks in the future?
It took me an hour to transfer the hair and glasses from the test file into the full length file. Please keep that in mind if you ask me to tweak anything in the future.

User Image

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/RenaisMynd/Shop/Orders/VitaminDeanHovering.gif

I guess that's all then, yea? The file clocks in at 896kb, that span 126 frames, which are composed of 247 different layers that flash a new frame every 0.08 seconds, meaning the whole thing runs just over 10 seconds before it loops. Hope you like it~

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
I didn't notice the bunny moved too at first

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash