Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

No really, not opening again. 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Perfect Businessman

Manasstalker

Totally you as clear as air!

A owl with a top hat and a cigar XD Heres my drawing i gave the artist

Though my skins still red and effecting the color so i wont take pictures of the tattoo yet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
Slots open 13-17th <3
That's one dapper as ******** owl. You'll have to show me it once the skin calms down a bit.

3nodding

Perfect Businessman

Updated the "Bribe Items" section since I've got a few more items on Tellius' wishlist.

emotion_kirakira

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Renais
-Candii_Sweet-
Thank you so much for telling me about the Puppet Warp technique!

Now I've been able to make MUCH smoother avi animations for my fighting game.

blaugh
I told you it was simple, glad you put it to good use~

I'm still getting the hang of it, I still can't make the kind of stuff you make.

With fighter maker's limitations I can't put in an image with all that higher quality blurry stuff.

But it's still a step up from using the select-rotate tool.

sweatdrop

Perfect Businessman

-Candii_Sweet-

I'm still getting the hang of it, I still can't make the kind of stuff you make.

With fighter maker's limitations I can't put in an image with all that higher quality blurry stuff.

sweatdrop
It's pretty straight forward, just takes time to get used to.

What, it can't have those semi-transparent "blur" pixels?

Oh for sure! I still have some of my initial animations where all I used was the rotate tool.

xd

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Renais
-Candii_Sweet-

sweatdrop
It's pretty straight forward, just takes time to get used to.

What, it can't have those semi-transparent "blur" pixels?

Oh for sure! I still have some of my initial animations where all I used was the rotate tool.

xd

Yeah it can't have any blurry semi-transparent pixels, it's an old engine.

It recognizes those blur pixels as the background color, and I use either green or black as the background color and it ends up looking really ugly. xD

OH and I forgot to ask!

Can we trade links? I've already added your shop to my affiliates. C:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaming-discussion/crimson-iris-a-gaian-fangame-featuring-your-avatars/t.75223511_1/][img]http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv353/Kattsuketsu/newCIbanner.png[/img][/url]

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
VitaminDean
lol, your animation's file size is so large at "full length" that photobucket wont host it. It's literally too large to be hosted on their service without it "squishing" the frames up. Imageshack works fine, but I don't think Gaia has it white-listed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can cut out some time while my avatar is not smiling, it could be shorter there. maybe that will help? smile

Perfect Businessman

-Candii_Sweet-

Yeah it can't have any blurry semi-transparent pixels, it's an old engine.

It recognizes those blur pixels as the background color, and I use either green or black as the background color and it ends up looking really ugly. xD

OH and I forgot to ask!

Can we trade links? I've already added your shop to my affiliates. C:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaming-discussion/crimson-iris-a-gaian-fangame-featuring-your-avatars/t.75223511_1/][img]http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv353/Kattsuketsu/newCIbanner.png[/img][/url]
Oh that sucks. I guess you could just darken up the edge pixels so they're a solid color and go from there. I do that when I animate sprites.

Sure! You're up in the links post on the front page now~

3nodding

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
You can cut out some time while my avatar is not smiling, it could be shorter there. maybe that will help? smile
I can cut out frames, yes, but I'm unsure how much it will help. Generally anything over 150 frames is just huge as ******** in terms of file size. I'll quote you again once I cut it back a bit.

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Renais
That's one dapper as ******** owl. You'll have to show me it once the skin calms down a bit.

3nodding

Hellz yeah emotion_dealwithit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
Slots open 13-17th <3

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Renais
Oh that sucks. I guess you could just darken up the edge pixels so they're a solid color and go from there. I do that when I animate sprites.

Sure! You're up in the links post on the front page now~

3nodding

Thank you so much!

To get the puppet warp working with fighter maker, I had to set photoshop's prefences to Nearest Neighbor (preserve hard edges) and edit whatever I changed so it doesn't look that pixelated.

It's a longer process than I'm used to, but quality is always better than quantity.

heart

Perfect Businessman

-Candii_Sweet-

Thank you so much!

To get the puppet warp working with fighter maker, I had to set photoshop's prefences to Nearest Neighbor (preserve hard edges) and edit whatever I changed so it doesn't look that pixelated.

It's a longer process than I'm used to, but quality is always better than quantity.

heart
No problem! If you have any questions about stuff I can try to answer them, always willing to help.

Oh ok. I'm just a jerk and do everything by hand, haha.

xd

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
I cut out about 84 frames all around. It's 876kb now, which is still pretty huge for an animated gif, but Photobucket seems to not care and hosted it anyway.

User Image

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
VitaminDean
I cut out about 84 frames all around. It's 876kb now, which is still pretty huge for an animated gif, but Photobucket seems to not care and hosted it anyway.

User Image

Could you make the smiling part a bit longer while the non-smiling part is shorter?

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean

Could you make the smiling part a bit longer while the non-smiling part is shorter?
I added 21 frames of smiling and took away 21 frames of normal expression.

User Image

Be aware I can't make the non-smile part any shorter without re-adjusting lots of frames.

Dapper Gaian

Renais
Hypothetical Oxymoron
Renais
Hypothetical Oxymoron
Something like this perhaps?

User Image

I like how thats looking, but maybe a forward lean with the kiss?
Haven't forgotten about this, just taking my time with VitaminDean's request. It'll take me a while to dissect the animation to add the lean in, but it's simple enough to add (I think)

No worries, take your time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces