• Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
That animation for Serengeti was awesome!

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
That animation for Serengeti was awesome!
The main banner? That's just me moving old Sega Genesis sprites around, haha.

xd

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

<3
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
Can you reverse the motion of the belts? where they move upwards when the avatar goes downwards
User Image

Like this? I need to adjust the frames on the belt a bit to make it look more smooth, but that's what it looks like "in reverse"

Just got home from work and about to shower / eat before my doctors appointment. After I get back I'll work on this some more. Will stream if anyone cares to watch.

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
VitaminDean
Can you reverse the motion of the belts? where they move upwards when the avatar goes downwards
User Image

Like this? I need to adjust the frames on the belt a bit to make it look more smooth, but that's what it looks like "in reverse"

Just got home from work and about to shower / eat before my doctors appointment. After I get back I'll work on this some more. Will stream if anyone cares to watch.

exactly what I meant when I said reverse smile Could you make the belt movements smaller in magnitude, though?

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
exactly what I meant when I said reverse smile Could you make the belt movements smaller in magnitude, though?
Yes I can, although I did say I was going to adjust them in my last post. Problem is the belt is already moving in one-pixel intervals, hard to go at half pixels. Totally possible, just will be annoying to pull off. I'll work on it when I get back from the doctor.

3nodding

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
VitaminDean
Yes I can, although I did say I was going to adjust them in my last post. Problem is the belt is already moving in one-pixel intervals, hard to go at half pixels. Totally possible, just will be annoying to pull off. I'll work on it when I get back from the doctor.

3nodding

thanks smile after a long night of reading, Im ready to head off to bed, Im looking forward to seeing your progress! emotion_hug

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
thanks smile after a long night of reading, Im ready to head off to bed, Im looking forward to seeing your progress! emotion_hug
User Image

I re-adjusted the belt. It's moving ever so slightly in 3-Nudge incriments, which is pretty small and I'm not sure if it's as noticeable as you'd like it to be. I can bump that up to 6 or 9 nudges if you want, but that does take me time since I have to re-adjust 12 different layers individually.

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
VitaminDean
User Image

I re-adjusted the belt. It's moving ever so slightly in 3-Nudge incriments, which is pretty small and I'm not sure if it's as noticeable as you'd like it to be. I can bump that up to 6 or 9 nudges if you want, but that does take me time since I have to re-adjust 12 different layers individually.

I like it now, thanks

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
I like it now, thanks
Awesome, now I'll add some more frames to the shirt flaps so they don't look quite so rigid.

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renais
VitaminDean
I like it now, thanks
Awesome, now I'll add some more frames to the shirt flaps so they don't look quite so rigid.

Could you delay the movement of the shirt flaps a little?

What I mean is, to delay when that animation starts until my avatar starts moving downward

Perfect Businessman

VitaminDean
Could you delay the movement of the shirt flaps a little?

What I mean is, to delay when that animation starts until my avatar starts moving downward
User Image

Yes, I adjusted the upwards/downwards movements of the shirt so they were sync'd with the belt/chain. See?

Teenar's Fangirl

Lazy Kitty

15,790 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It looks great, thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash