Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

No really, not opening again. 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Perfect Businessman

Check the Rhyme

Hahaha word! I work at Gamestop so I know all about that sort of thing. Wayy too many good games coming out the last few months. I'm still trying to get by Sleeping Dogs. cry

Come reserve your games with me, okay? My numbers are hurting. crying
I know, so many good games to sink my teeth into but not nearly enough time to play them all. Lucky for me I work morning shift at UPS, so I have all day to game... still not enough time though.

gonk

I get all my games on Steam. PC Gamer reporting for duty. Can't help your numbers out, but I have plenty of friends who swear by Gamestop for their gaming needs, so it balances out.

xp

Renais
Check the Rhyme

Hahaha word! I work at Gamestop so I know all about that sort of thing. Wayy too many good games coming out the last few months. I'm still trying to get by Sleeping Dogs. cry

Come reserve your games with me, okay? My numbers are hurting. crying
I know, so many good games to sink my teeth into but not nearly enough time to play them all. Lucky for me I work morning shift at UPS, so I have all day to game... still not enough time though.

gonk

I get all my games on Steam. PC Gamer reporting for duty. Can't help your numbers out, but I have plenty of friends who swear by Gamestop for their gaming needs, so it balances out.

xp

Heyyy I got a steam account too! I haven't played in a while but when I do it's usually TF2 or Counter Strike: GO. I just started playing Borderlands (first one). It's kind of interesting. I haven't played multiplayer yet but it reminds me of fallout with a mix of diablo in terms of finding loot, haha.

And I can't believe people swear by Gamestop for their gaming needs. I've heard otherwise from my store. Most of our customers swear we're cheating them. Hahah. They're like, "I CAN GO TO BEST BUY AT GET THIS FOR 20 DOLLARS CHEAPER!!"

and I'll be like, "why are you telling meeeeee thissss? crying "

Perfect Businessman

Check the Rhyme

Heyyy I got a steam account too! I haven't played in a while but when I do it's usually TF2 or Counter Strike: GO. I just started playing Borderlands (first one). It's kind of interesting. I haven't played multiplayer yet but it reminds me of fallout with a mix of diablo in terms of finding loot, haha.

And I can't believe people swear by Gamestop for their gaming needs. I've heard otherwise from my store. Most of our customers swear we're cheating them. Hahah. They're like, "I CAN GO TO BEST BUY AT GET THIS FOR 20 DOLLARS CHEAPER!!"

and I'll be like, "why are you telling meeeeee thissss? crying "
High five, steam is awesome. Everytime I try to cut back I just end up throwing more and more money at Valve. I normally play Total War, or more recently Borderlands, but I'm no stranger to TF2. Almost 400 hours played, yeeeaaaaaa~

Oh Gamestop totally rips them off, which is why I always laugh at them, but they just keep dumping their paycheck directly into Gamestop's cash register. There's other stores to go to in the area, but apparently they just /have/ to go to Gamestop because it's, ya know, a gaming store.

This is like people telling me they'll just ship Fedex when I work for UPS. It's like I'm just grunt work, what do you want from me?

rolleyes

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

-floats around-
User Image

-kay love you❤
Oh I definitely like your banners. I do need one for my art request page. xp
DefauIt
User Image
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

-floats around-
User Image

-kay love you❤

Hello again. surprised

Check the Rhyme
DefauIt
User Image

-floats around-
User Image

-kay love you❤

Hello again. surprised User Image

how you been?^^
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

Renais
heart
User Image

emotion_bigheart
User Image

-kay love you❤

Celebrating Gaian

Renais
heart

Hey!
How've you been?
Gaming as usual i assume!

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
still playing Skyrim. I beat the dawnguard dlc. now, I'm finally playing the main storyline with the dragons

User Image

-floats-
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

Perfect Businessman

SS2-SITH LORD
Hey!
How've you been?
Naturally. Lots of Borderlands, Guild Wars, and more recently an excessive amount of X-Com

Celebrating Gaian

Renais
SS2-SITH LORD
Hey!
How've you been?
Naturally. Lots of Borderlands, Guild Wars, and more recently an excessive amount of X-Com

I never heard of X-Com. I've been playing some video games recently as well. Most recently Resident Evil 6. I'm anxiously awaiting Assassin's Creed 3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff