Heh, thanks, glad you like my stuff!

whee

Eternal Gatekeeper

Renais
twilightROT
Your animation skills are envy worthy! heart
Heh, thanks, glad you like my stuff!

whee

I adore it! I wish I was so talented dear.
I'll be stalking you for an open slot, you've been warned. XD

And I was wondering--do you ever take commissions for animating art with artist permission, or do you prefer to do the pixel animations?

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Renais

Nope! I love it all!
Thanks so much!

Perfect Businessman

twilightROT

And I was wondering--do you ever take commissions for animating art with artist permission, or do you prefer to do the pixel animations?
Another stalker? Oh boy! I have quite the following by now, haha. My slots open and close very infrequently, sometimes it's months between when I take on a new animation.

Umm, I haven't taken any commissions like that before but I'm certainly capable of animating other people's sprites. X-78Q used to make sprites that I would animate doing various things. All of these were solid sprites she made that I animated for her on a whim.

User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image User Image [********]

I even animated one of Gaia's items for one of my earlier comissions, being one of the swords.

User Image

I find it easier to animate things other people have made, simply because the art has already gone through the creation process and I can just get right to it.

Perfect Businessman

I have only limited experience animating actual artwork. Most I've ever done was a handwave using art Manastalker provided.

User Image

Eternal Gatekeeper

Renais
twilightROT

Another stalker? Oh boy! I have quite the following by now, haha. My slots open and close very infrequently, sometimes it's months between when I take on a new animation.

Umm, I haven't taken any commissions like that before but I'm certainly capable of animating other people's sprites. X-78Q used to make sprites that I would animate doing various things. All of these were solid sprites she made that I animated for her on a whim.

User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image User Image [********]

I even animated one of Gaia's items for one of my earlier comissions, being one of the swords.

User Image

I find it easier to animate things other people have made, simply because the art has already gone through the creation process and I can just get right to it.

XD Stalkers are a marvelous thing though, especially in the creative industry. That's how we get our commissions. It's the creepy one with night vision goggles and your address that you should be scared of.

The reason I inquired is because for the life of me, I cannot master....or anything else, animation. And I have always been a fan of animated chibi's. So I can draw the draw, but can't animate the animation. XD Perhaps we can strike a bargain at some point, involving your skills and mine? Even if not for a commissioned art work, but for my own personal collection. Cuz...drawing for yourself once in a while is always a bonus. (Grins)

Perfect Businessman

twilightROT
XD Stalkers are a marvelous thing though, especially in the creative industry. That's how we get our commissions. It's the creepy one with night vision goggles and your address that you should be scared of.

The reason I inquired is because for the life of me, I cannot master....or anything else, animation. And I have always been a fan of animated chibi's. So I can draw the draw, but can't animate the animation. XD Perhaps we can strike a bargain at some point, involving your skills and mine? Even if not for a commissioned art work, but for my own personal collection. Cuz...drawing for yourself once in a while is always a bonus. (Grins)

Oh I adore my stalkers, they're always so good to me. Just ask Shanra the Dragon Bard or Deffy, they always seem to snag stuff from me. Mostly Shanra, but shhh~

Maybe, I can always tell you what kind of frames I would need drawn to actually make the thing move. Greatly depends on what you want the chibi doing I guess. Well, I adore art swaps, although this seems less like a swap and more like teamwork.

xd

Eternal Gatekeeper

Renais
twilightROT

Oh I adore my stalkers, they're always so good to me. Just ask Shanra the Dragon Bard or Deffy, they always seem to snag stuff from me. Mostly Shanra, but shhh~

Maybe, I can always tell you what kind of frames I would need drawn to actually make the thing move. Greatly depends on what you want the chibi doing I guess. Well, I adore art swaps, although this seems less like a swap and more like teamwork.

xd

Long standing stalkers are the best >.< And awww, good stalkers deserve love too XD

Was thinking simple things, like blinking or winks, or things of that nature? But you speak of a realm that I know little about, so it's more like, whatever you're comfortable doing. And hahahaha, commission if you were interested, otherwise, I'd be just as happy with a commission for an animated avi as well. I'm easily pleased. <3

But no worries, you'd be compensated for your skills and time--I appreciate a skill so developed. And unfortunately, I have to run off to my job, but I'll be around later. I hope you have a great night!

Perfect Businessman

twilightROT
Long standing stalkers are the best >.< And awww, good stalkers deserve love too XD

Was thinking simple things, like blinking or winks, or things of that nature? But you speak of a realm that I know little about, so it's more like, whatever you're comfortable doing. And hahahaha, commission if you were interested, otherwise, I'd be just as happy with a commission for an animated avi as well. I'm easily pleased. <3

But no worries, you'd be compensated for your skills and time--I appreciate a skill so developed. And unfortunately, I have to run off to my job, but I'll be around later. I hope you have a great night!
Agree'd. Were it not for people like Shanra or Edokitty, I wouldn't even have this shop open right now! I tend to not care about pricing for the most part, my stalkers know who they are and tend to get the most attention. I try to give my stuff away, but people insist on throwing gold at me.

xd

Blinks/Winks are beginner level animations, or at least they are to me since I'm used to moving clothing and limbs around. I'm comfortable with trying whatever ideas you have for me, so long as your drawings are formatted in a way I can work with. I would most likely need the raw .psd file to work with. Similarly, I could always give you the .psd file I ended up with, so you could see my framework and possibly learn something~

Oh I wasn't worried, although I hardly pay attention to what people pay me with anyway. I never use gold for anything. Have fun at work, if such a thing is possible. I leave for work at 4:30am, so I'll be up for quite a bit longer.

xp

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

-floats-
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

DefauIt
User Image
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

-floats-
User Image

-kay love you❤
I always found it funny that you take part in nudity events where you take off all the items on your avatar, but yet you have more skin showing when you're actually wearing items.

whee

Celebrating Gaian

Hey Renais! What's up?

Sparkly Lunatic

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Renais
DefauIt
User Image

-floats-
User Image

-kay love you❤
I always found it funny that you take part in nudity events where you take off all the items on your avatar, but yet you have more skin showing when you're actually wearing items.

whee

User Image

i know, funny right?^^
User Image

-kay love you❤

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out