Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

No really, not opening again. 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Perfect Businessman

Sunny Iridescence

That would be amazing if you could animate it! I would definitely pay you extra depending on what animation you put on it.
I have no idea what you would want animated. I thought you wanted to put more text on there via animation but I forget~

Perfect Businessman

Depression mode engaged, working on deffys request to maybe get through it.

Perfect Businessman

DefauIt
User Image
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

whenever?
im using it for the nudity event, but i can use it every year so i dont mind waiting.
no hurry^^
heart
User Image

kay loveyou❤
Do you just want me to remove the top? The leggings dont really cover anything that would need to be censored.

Perfect Businessman

Newbie Noob

Renais
They just came out, and are both pretty good. Borderlands is an FPS but all the guns are randomly generated. There are sniper rifles that shoot acid rounds in bursts of 5, rocket launchers that shoot 3 rockets at a time that explode into balls of electricity, SMG's that explode like a grenade after you reload them, shotguns that shoot mini rockets, etc.

Torchlight is like Diablo 2, being a dungeon crawler with randomly generated maps, mobs, and loot. I play with a friend of mine and we built our characters around each other. I have a ton of armor, health, health regeneration, etc etc, so I never die but deal very little damage. He, on the other hand, does an obscene amount of damage but dies in like one hit. Together we make an awesome combo.

It wasn't that long of a cold, I went to work with it for two days, haha. That's probably not a good thing since I work at UPS, meaning all the boxes I touched potentially got other people sick...

sweatdrop

Ohhhh! New things eh? I'm still waiting on Black Ops II ;D
        Wowww! You sound all kitted out in Torchlight eh? How long have you been playing this game again? XD

And OHLOL, that doesn't sound good! I hope nobody got sick ORZ..... - v -

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Renais
DefauIt
User Image
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

whenever?
im using it for the nudity event, but i can use it every year so i dont mind waiting.
no hurry^^
heart
User Image

kay loveyou❤
Do you just want me to remove the top? The leggings dont really cover anything that would need to be censored.

User Image

what ever you think looks best, just the top is all she needs to lose though.
yey nakkie!
User Image

kay loveyou❤

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Renais
Sunny Iridescence

That would be amazing if you could animate it! I would definitely pay you extra depending on what animation you put on it.
I have no idea what you would want animated. I thought you wanted to put more text on there via animation but I forget~

Ooooh! Yes, I'm so sorry I didn't describe the animation to you. I get distracted so easily.
Argh!

So the first frame could transition into the other frames in this order:
- Simple Graphics
- Unique Layouts
- Friendly Service
- Low Prices!

Then back to the first frame and have it repeat.
If it's too much for a siggy, let me know what we should get rid of to make it siggy-size.
Also, I'll let you choose the transitions. No need to be picky! (:

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image

<3
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

Sunny Iridescence

Ooooh! Yes, I'm so sorry I didn't describe the animation to you. I get distracted so easily.
Argh!

- Simple Graphics
- Unique Layouts
- Friendly Service
- Low Prices!

If it's too much for a siggy, let me know what we should get rid of to make it siggy-size.
User Image

Is this kind of transition ok?

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Renais
Sunny Iridescence

Argh!

- Simple Graphics
- Unique Layouts
- Friendly Service
- Low Prices!

User Image

Is this kind of transition ok?

Yes! I love it! (:
So excited!

Perfect Businessman

Sunny Iridescence
Yes! I love it! (:
So excited!
Alright, I'll start adding the rest of the text then.

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Renais
Sunny Iridescence
Yes! I love it! (:
So excited!
Alright, I'll start adding the rest of the text then.

When you finish It'd be totes awesome if I could affiliate with your shop! You could use the new banner too! If that's okay by you (:

Perfect Businessman

Sunny Iridescence

When you finish It'd be totes awesome if I could affiliate with your shop! You could use the new banner too! If that's okay by you (:
User Image

All done~

It's 35kb so it'll fit in your signature with no problems.

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Renais

Hallelujah! You're my banner savior! xD
I will start le trade immediately!

Perfect Businessman

Sunny Iridescence
Hallelujah! You're my banner savior! xD
I will start le trade immediately!
Sorry it took so long, major distractions in the form of Borderlands 2.

As always, if you want stuff about it changed, I can do whatever~

whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas