Closed

No really, not opening again. 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Perfect Businessman

DefauIt
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||lilytatsuko is my sexylicious owner||

i love how the banner turned out... its cute
i still say she should have been more sexy >.>
User Image

kay loveyou❤
She's not supposed to be /that/ sexy, haha. If I wanted sexy I'd have just done a strip-tease, but when she got to taking her top of, I'd have put my shop name over her chest as it came off.

3nodding

Newbie Noob

Renais
It happens every weekend too. I mean it's Sunday but it feels like it should be Saturday. Maybe I should call out from work in the morning for a "free" day off. I'm sure you'll get around to it eventually, I mean you don't want to rush it and screw up~

Haha, shhh. I've done that before, be playing PS3 and accidentally drop my controller... Well I guess I'm not playing PS3 anymore, can't reach!

Bah, b-b-but you took my first million, clearly you should take another. I mean if you do it once, it's easier the second time right?

I think I collect video games more than hats, I mean my collection is getting close to 300... Should be larger but I had a lot of them stolen.

crying

I never actually owned it, I had one of those R4 cards for the DS that you could download games on to... Wait, I mean no, I legitimately bought it and played it, please don't sue me Capcom~

LOOOL, yesterday felt like Monday....> 33 <
        And you're right - I'll try and get a grip of my future for now and THEN research XD

Hahahaha xD
        //lazyforlife ((that's not good either... xDD ))

N-n-no, I-I couldn't take ANOTHER! emotion_donotwant
        T-that's just too much! ((tell me you questing for something right now! ))

AMG, THAT'S FREAKING HUGE....
        3-300??!?! LKSDASKD LA:S
        emotion_kirakira

And LOOOL, you went and you said it!!
        //isalsoguiltyofhavingandusingaR4
        B-but I buy the games that I REALLY like ((namely professor Layton, Harvest Moons, Animal Crossing....))

Perfect Businessman

Yenjii
        LOOOL, yesterday felt like Monday....> 33 <
        And you're right - I'll try and get a grip of my future for now and THEN research XD

Hahahaha xD
        //lazyforlife ((that's not good either... xDD ))

N-n-no, I-I couldn't take ANOTHER! emotion_donotwant
        T-that's just too much! ((tell me you questing for something right now! ))

AMG, THAT'S FREAKING HUGE....
        3-300??!?! LKSDASKD LA:S
        emotion_kirakira

And LOOOL, you went and you said it!!
        //isalsoguiltyofhavingandusingaR4
        B-but I buy the games that I REALLY like ((namely professor Layton, Harvest Moons, Animal Crossing....))
Hopefully you can figure it out, I know I still haven't...

sweatdrop

Haha, but what else am I supposed to do with my gold? I don't have anything to quest for and I'm too lazy to hunt for awesome artists to throw it at~

It used to be bigger, but I had a lot of games stolen from me by a "friend" who is now in jail. I think I enjoy collecting games more than I do playing them, I mean there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to beat all of them, haha.

whee

Ditto, I'll buy games I know are worth the price of admition. Harvest Moon used to be a favorite of mine on the N64 / PS1, but I haven't played any of them since. Don't mention Animal Crossings, I spent way too many hours screwing around in that game... until I figured out I could change my gamecube's clock to cheat at the game.

xd

Perfect Businessman

Oh hey, I can <3 my thread again on both Renais and Tellius. Score another two <3 votes~

whee

Newbie Noob

Renais
Hopefully you can figure it out, I know I still haven't...

sweatdrop

Haha, but what else am I supposed to do with my gold? I don't have anything to quest for and I'm too lazy to hunt for awesome artists to throw it at~

It used to be bigger, but I had a lot of games stolen from me by a "friend" who is now in jail. I think I enjoy collecting games more than I do playing them, I mean there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to beat all of them, haha.

whee

Ditto, I'll buy games I know are worth the price of admition. Harvest Moon used to be a favorite of mine on the N64 / PS1, but I haven't played any of them since. Don't mention Animal Crossings, I spent way too many hours screwing around in that game... until I figured out I could change my gamecube's clock to cheat at the game.

xd

I-I think I might have figured it out * V *
        I-I AM GOING TO attempt to be superman A CHILDRENS NURSE emotion_dowant
        L-lame right? Especially since I spend more time drawing than studying. Guess that's gotta change sometime soon XDD

PSHT, there are plenty of awesome artists out there! You're not spending it on the right people!
        I-I'll accept a SMALL, like TINY, tip...

AMG, what kinda friend of yours is in jail?? > 333 <
        Wait what? YOU BUY THEM AND THEN DON'T COMPLETE THEM?? emotion_donotwant
        WHY? XD

LOOOOL XDD
        I still freaking love harvest moon but I REALLY like the older version - I don't like the way you navigate.... but the quality is DEFO better * v *
        PSHT, you couldn't figure it out the time change?! LOOOOL XD
        Even my brother figured it out!

Perfect Businessman

Yenjii

I-I think I might have figured it out * V *
        I-I AM GOING TO attempt to be superman A CHILDRENS NURSE emotion_dowant
        L-lame right? Especially since I spend more time drawing than studying. Guess that's gotta change sometime soon XDD

PSHT, there are plenty of awesome artists out there! You're not spending it on the right people!
        I-I'll accept a SMALL, like TINY, tip...

AMG, what kinda friend of yours is in jail?? > 333 <
        Wait what? YOU BUY THEM AND THEN DON'T COMPLETE THEM?? emotion_donotwant
        WHY? XD

LOOOOL XDD
        I still freaking love harvest moon but I REALLY like the older version - I don't like the way you navigate.... but the quality is DEFO better * v *
        PSHT, you couldn't figure it out the time change?! LOOOOL XD
        Even my brother figured it out!
Totally not lame, at least as a childrens nurse you could draw stuff for sick kids in your spare time to make them smile. Always a noble cause. Superman idea is better though, you could just punch their sickness till they got better.

3nodding

Yea I know, but I rarely venture outside this shop. Most of the time awesome artists find me, then art-trades happen! So wait, a small tip? You mean like 500k, right?

Well, he /was/ my friend till I figured out what he was doing. We used to hang out and play games a lot in high school. Every time he would come over he would take a game or two out of its case. JUST the CD, he would leave the case / manual behind. Since I didn't always play my older games, I didn't notice until most of them were gone. My R4 was one of the things that was stolen from me, I guess it was kharmic justice for all the games legitimate software I put on it.

crying

Well I mean I play through most of them and get close to the end, but by that time a new game has come out, so I buy it and start playing through it. When I get close to the end of that one, a new game comes out and... It's a vicious cycle!

Hey hey, I still figured it out but it took me some time. I've never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed, haha.

Newbie Noob

Renais
Totally not lame, at least as a childrens nurse you could draw stuff for sick kids in your spare time to make them smile. Always a noble cause. Superman idea is better though, you could just punch their sickness till they got better.

3nodding

Yea I know, but I rarely venture outside this shop. Most of the time awesome artists find me, then art-trades happen! So wait, a small tip? You mean like 500k, right?

Well, he /was/ my friend till I figured out what he was doing. We used to hang out and play games a lot in high school. Every time he would come over he would take a game or two out of its case. JUST the CD, he would leave the case / manual behind. Since I didn't always play my older games, I didn't notice until most of them were gone. My R4 was one of the things that was stolen from me, I guess it was kharmic justice for all the games legitimate software I put on it.

crying

Well I mean I play through most of them and get close to the end, but by that time a new game has come out, so I buy it and start playing through it. When I get close to the end of that one, a new game comes out and... It's a vicious cycle!

Hey hey, I still figured it out but it took me some time. I've never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed, haha.

Awww, that's sounds so cute! emotion_kirakira
        And LOOOL, for a second there, I read 'punch them until they get better....'

Really? That must be cool * V *
        And LOLWHAT? 5OOK? How much gold do you have at your disposal for that to be a 'small tip'?? emotion_jawdrop

Woww.... that sounds like something my cousins did!
        I'm SO sorry for your loss and I hope the same doesn't happen to me!! > 33 <

AMG, that's such a lame excuse! XD
        You should still play them till the end! Doesn't the thrill of the game get to you??

Oh yeah... do you mind if I try a pixel at first?
        I wanna try get better at that XD

II Earl Grey II's Darling

||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||lilytatsuko is my sexylicious owner||

-yawns-
User Image

kay loveyou❤

Perfect Businessman

Yenjii

Awww, that's sounds so cute! emotion_kirakira
        And LOOOL, for a second there, I read 'punch them until they get better....'

Really? That must be cool * V *
        And LOLWHAT? 5OOK? How much gold do you have at your disposal for that to be a 'small tip'?? emotion_jawdrop

Woww.... that sounds like something my cousins did!
        I'm SO sorry for your loss and I hope the same doesn't happen to me!! > 33 <

AMG, that's such a lame excuse! XD
        You should still play them till the end! Doesn't the thrill of the game get to you??

Oh yeah... do you mind if I try a pixel at first?
        I wanna try get better at that XD
Haha, no no, you punch their sickness till they get better. I think if you had the strength of Superman and you punched a small child, they would explode. You gotta be skilled enough to just punch the sickness~

What, the art swaps? The last one I did was for NekoWashu, she drew Tellius for me since I had just bought her new outfit. 500k would be about 1/3 of what I currently have, but really what else am I going to use it for~

I hope it doesn't happen to you either! Once I opened up a case with a disc missing, I opened another... missing... opened another... missing... It was a pretty terrible revelation.

gonk

Well, normally I can make an assumption about how the game will end since I usually get to the point where the "twist" would show up. Most of the thrill I find mid-game when the difficulty is starting to ramp up, but they're still throwing new game-mechanics at you.

Of course I don't mind silly. If you want to pixel, then pixel~

Celebrating Gaian

Renais

Me again.
How do you past objects into an already started project? I tried pasting a gaia avi into a project i already started and it wouldn;'t let me open it in the same window so i copied it but it wouldn't let me paste into.

Celebrating Gaian

Renais
Oh hey, I can <3 my thread again on both Renais and Tellius. Score another two <3 votes~

whee

Me too! Yay!

-floats-
User Image

kay loveyou❤

oxch's Wife

Dapper Visionary

Kyaaah~ I love your work!

<3
User Image

kay loveyou❤

Perfect Businessman

SS2-SITH LORD
Renais

Me again.
How do you past objects into an already started project? I tried pasting a gaia avi into a project i already started and it wouldn;'t let me open it in the same window so i copied it but it wouldn't let me paste into.
uhh, copy paste should work, I have no idea why it's not. Hopefully you've figured it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff