Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

No really, not opening again. 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Perfect Businessman

NekoWashu

I can bend her arm if you like, and you can cut the bent arm and paintbrush out to use in your animations. Just remind me what avatar I sent cause I have a few for her. =P
Heh, I used to rip items for tektek, I know how to work the marketplace previews to get the poses I want. I've been using Tellius to get the poses for your dresses, but the right hand is always covered by the frills of the dress (the one in the back)

I'm probably just going to take the "arm" of the left hand and mirror it and use it as the right hand. Sure it's not 100% accurate but it gets the job done. I can show you via Join.Me if you care.

whee

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Renais

What's join me? ^.^ And as long as it doesn't look like she broke her arm then it's okay. xd

Perfect Businessman

NekoWashu
Renais

What's join me? ^.^ And as long as it doesn't look like she broke her arm then it's okay. xd
Join me is a easy to use streaming thing. It's not as smooth as, say, live stream, but you don't have to set anything up or watch any adds.

-Stream Down-

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Renais

whee *clickie* . . . .cool! I'll watch til the cake is cooled. hahahha
Soon to be chocolate bliss. * 3 *

Perfect Businessman

Celebrating Gaian

Renais
heart

I'll be heading out soon. Going to play some of my very underated videogame! (Uprising) xd

Perfect Businessman

Basic painting loop~

User Image

I plan on making the paintbrush change colors depending on what set of paints she dips her brush into, as well as making each "pool" of paint being used up so she ends with an empty palette.

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
skyrim mmo sounds funky and like WoW XD

Perfect Businessman

edokitty
skyrim mmo sounds funky and like WoW XD
Yea, I had a feeling it was going to end up like that. Oh well, can only hope for the best I guess.

xd

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
you can't be an Imperial. there are 3 factions. races seems grouped together oddly. why are khajit frighting with elves? emotion_facepalm

Perfect Businessman

edokitty
you can't be an Imperial. there are 3 factions. races seems grouped together oddly. why are khajit frighting with elves? emotion_facepalm

'cuz Zenimax wants your money that's why

dramallama

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
Renais
Yea, I had a feeling it was going to end up like that. Oh well, can only hope for the best I guess.

xd

I had hoped it would be cool but now it seems so boring xp

they want a player to be the voted the emperor. what happens when that person stops playing? neutral

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
Renais
'cuz Zenimax wants your money that's why

dramallama

emotion_eyebrow stupid company

Perfect Businessman

edokitty
I had hoped it would be cool but now it seems so boring xp

they want a player to be the voted the emperor. what happens when that person stops playing? neutral
Sounds kinda like what Tera is doing, only it doesn't make a bit of sense. I hope they come to their senses and either s**t-can this idea or turn it around and make it like co-op Elder Scrolls style gameplay. First person, swinging and hittin' s**t, etc.

neutral

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
I like the paint brush animation. would be cool if you could see what she was drawing.

Mephi did one for me when he was first learning

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas