Witty Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Renais
Balthazcar
Ok, its perfectly up to you c:
Just making sure. Didn't want to just leave it only only to discover OMG THIS IS VITALLY IMPORTANT, FIX IT NOW.

scream

sweatdrop

XD

Perfect Businessman

Opening up the stream for anyone who cares to watch. Livestream bogs down my system too much (wtf, how is this possible) when I'm trying to preview the animation, so I use Join.Me instead. It's a bit of a slide show, but it should be enough so people can get a feel for what I'm doing while not dragging Photoshop down.

-Linky-

Stream Over

Chisari's Partner

Renais
Opening up the stream for anyone who cares to watch. Livestream bogs down my system too much (wtf, how is this possible) when I'm trying to preview the animation, so I use Join.Me instead. It's a bit of a slide show, but it should be enough so people can get a feel for what I'm doing while not dragging Photoshop down.

-Linky-

OOH /stalkstalk

Perfect Businessman

Tamichan
OOH /stalkstalk
Haha, it's not very interesting. Just me layering stuff. You know, the boring part.

emo

Chisari's Partner

Renais
It's so many layers already though o__o;
Not quite sure what you're doing, but the set-up looks complicated enough. You've got separate .psds linked into a compiled one?

Perfect Businessman

Tamichan
Renais
It's so many layers already though o__o;
Not quite sure what you're doing, but the set-up looks complicated enough. You've got separate .psds linked into a compiled one?
Effectively yes, this is the beauty of smart layers. If you're watching the stream I can blow your mind if you like

wink

Perfect Businessman

Perfect Businessman

Perfect Businessman

Fully layered and ready to go, should be animating the avatar tomorrow. I have some ideas, but I need to play with the layers before I go ahead with it. For now, sleepy time.

emotion_zzz

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

You have been B U M P E D by S U G A R R U S H Design!

Chisari's Partner

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
N E R D B a i t + 3
          ╒═════════════════════════

* lurk lurk lurk*

Wealthy Businessman

Those are the most amazing animations I have ever seen(;

Tamichan's Spouse

Newbie Noob

Perfect Businessman

Renais
Fully layered and ready to go, should be animating the avatar tomorrow. I have some ideas, but I need to play with the layers before I go ahead with it. For now, sleepy time.

emotion_zzz

...or not. Going to be distracted for a bit, so SURPRISE SURPRISE, NOT GOING TO GET ANY WORK DONE...

Really getting fed up with myself, I need to either get my a** in gear or close my shop, this is ridiculous, sitting on the same orders for like two months.

/size] gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces