peach skies make beautiful days
their sun split cloudless afternoons make us smile
will you join us and share a lovely night
full of stars and moonshine
through the life in planet eyes

please <3 us!

Wheezing Fatcat

ORDER FORM
EVERYTHING PRICE: 23,000g (tip included)
copy and paste

[size=9][align=center][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/tammy582005/1 peach sky 1/samples/PEACH.png[/IMG]

[size=11][b]send to:[/b] (username of recipient)
[b]I'd like to order:[/b] (items here)
[b]tip?[/b] (completely optional)
[b]total:[/b]

[i]sending [u]labeled[/u] trade to [u][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?username=13425747&mode=create]meonji[/url][/u] now[/i] ♥

[/align][/size]

Wheezing Fatcat

xxxxxx RULES

follow tos
            no editing/stealing/copying anything from this thread
            do not use art in this thread outside of gaia online
            do not spam/stretch/flame/quote first page
            send labelled (page number) trade immediately after ordering
            be patient
            have fun and talk to me

Here are some freebies! Post if you took any!

User Image
            User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

---

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxx A P P I E / B E A R I S - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Appie Bearis is a type of bear that breeds mainly in the apple trees of PEACH SKY kingdom.
            It's name comes from the words "Apple" and "Happy."

They are often found to collect and protect the most sour of apples, tenderly caring for these "bad apples" with love and affection: turning them into the sweetest apples of all. The smallest bears usually produce the most sugar-sweet apples~

The leaves that float above Appie Bear's head gets it's energy from the sun and the stars, and it's brown-sugar-colored coat of fur is somewhat a sticky and soft honey feel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

xxxxxx L U M A G O - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Lumago is a magic prince and a sky mage.
            His name comes from "luna" "magic" and "tomato."

A Lumago's duty is to protect the hills of peaches. His mercury crystal stones help to amplify his sight and hearing. He sits crossed-legged on his tomato tail and meditates 13 hours a day.

Lumagos do not like to be disturbed, and if they are, they will smack you with their long and stretchable arms.

User Image

xxxxxx M I S P A N I R O S E - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Mispanirose is the most common type of Mispani.
            It's name comes from "Mist", "Panda".

Its head is made of the softest petals of the rosiest color, and it cherishes a cherry from the moment of it's birth until it is called back to the stars.

People who frequent the shop will get Mispanirose's two friends- Mispaniflow and Mispanidew. They may be distributed to those who are willing to put up with the shop owner!

User Image

xxxxxx S K Y / M I N T - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Skymint is the purest animal in PEACH SKY. A little bunny whose name comes from "sky" and "mint," two very cool very blue things.

The Skymint is rumored to be the one who controls photosynthesis in the world. They have excellent sight and they seek out weak and dying plants to help and heal them. They are one of natures most loved animals!

Like most rabbits or bunnies, Skymint's favorite food is carrots. Not only are carrots good for the eyes, but they are also rich in dietary fibre, antioxidants, and minerals.

User Image

xxxxxx U N A V O X - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Unavox is a mixture of earth, fox and divine breath.
            Its name comes from "Uno" meaning one, and "Fox".

The Unafox's life purpose is to travel and carry the collected seeds on it's tail around the earth to spread life and goodness to all other creatures.

It is very agressive and may attack anyone humans because they often litter and pollute the earth. Unavox attacks using his small, but powerful horns.

User Image

xxxxxx F U N G I A N - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Fungian is a breed of snail and lopped-eared-bunnies.

Fungian's name comes from the word "fungi," as it prefers mossy soiled areas and favors mushrooms and different kinds of fungi for meals.

Most Fungian find a 'hat' of mushroom to wear, and those who do not wear one are usually isolated from others of their kind.

Its tail is made from rose petals.

User Image

xxxxxx B U T T O B E L L - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

This chocolate-coated bear creature is often found collecting lost bells. Buttobell is a mix of buttons, bells and bears.

A breeded Buttobell makes a great pet, but in the wild, they are known as "guardian bells" because when they preform its flower rituals using its bells, flowers, especially bluebells, grow quickly and more beautifully then any other flower.

Its button-like ears are rumored to be detachable.

User Image

xxxxxx L A P A N I - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Lapanis are a hybrid between bunny and desserts.

Most favored for adopted pets, Lapanis are known for their kind and gentle nature.

User Image

xxxxxx I A M B I C A - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Iamicas name comes from the literary device "iambic."
                      This bunny and bird like creature has been discovered to be the most beautiful of all peachies in the peach kingdom.

It is known to have the nicest coat of gummy-textured skin and also has incredible healing powers.

The blue crystal gem on top of it's flower crown shines bright as it sings songs to the sunrise and sunset in a calm and soothing voice.

User Image

xxxxxx L U M A F I O - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Living in the darkest caves, many lumafios glow in the depths of volcanos. Their tail burns the hottest blue, and it is very critical that their flames do not go out.

They drain energy from the heat in the earth and are very hot-tempered.

User Image

xxxxxx B L O S S A - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

They are made of yummy bubblegum and delicious dew drops from deepest parts of a the PEACH SKY kingdom.

User Image

xxxxxx C R E A R I O - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Crearios are super shy and rarely seen outside of the kingdom's forest. Their big claws are used for climbing big trees to get the fruits that they love to eat (mainly cosmos berries), hence the reason their paws have started to change color.

The jewels that grow on their heads eventually fall off after time, and that is why many people treasure and love these pets so much!

User Image

xxxxxx P A S T E L I A - 1 , 5 O O g.

UNLIMITED

Pastelia love sweets more than anything in the world and they search the kingdom looking for the best tasting sweets all the time. Even though they're so small compared to the rest of the PEACH SKY residents, they probably eat two times the amount! They usually hang around Blossa because of their sweet scents.

Wheezing Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxx B E R R I S - 3 O O g each.

row 1: starberry - hartberry - appleberry - peacherry - chocoberry
      row 2: strawbaby, cosmoberry, bearberry, appieberry, starfruit

UNLIMITED

Many assorted fruits grow up high in PEACH SKY treetops. It is very hard to harvest them, because some of them are alive and can move around! Each berry has a unique power: from heal sadness and sickness, to making day seem brighter and happier. They are a little expensive because they are so difficult to find and grow more.

Please enjoy our fine selection of the juiciest, most delightful collection of berris.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxx F L O R I A - 3 , 5 O O g.

SOLD OUT!

Floria is a flower rabbit, born from the most beautiful petals in the land. Her name comes from "Flower" and "Gloria."

Her leaves are the brightest, because these specials peachies are born from peach eggs that are located right below the peachiest skiies. They absorbed the most sunlight and moonshine, making them the most brightest and cutest creatures of all.

Have you seen her yellow sea shell ears? How wonderful~

Very bipolar creatures. They are happy one minute and the next they are sad. Luckily, we caught happy ones for you. Adopt one quick before they're all gone! c:

User Image

xxxxxx MAYS - 2 , O 1 1 g (each)

SOLD OUT!

In honor of Canada Day 2011, (1st day of the 7th month), 17 mays were born into the peach skiies.
      Their names come from "Maple."

So little are known about them, but we do know that their solar powered horns collect energy that is stored in luminescent light.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

xxxxxx TIP - 5 O O g +

After making a purchase at PEACH SKY, tip an extra 500g for LITTLE BEAR.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/peach-sky-v2-0-u-c/t.81950005/][img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/tammy582005/1 peach sky 1/samples/88x31.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/peach-sky-v2-0-u-c/t.81950005/][img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/tammy582005/1 peach sky 1/samples/peachbanner.png[/img][/url]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

xxxxxxCREDITS

All art/layout and banners in this thread do not belong to me- it all belongs to GRAY - - s k ii e s and Starrii respectively.

xxxxxxFAQ

Q: you own PEACH SKY now?
            A: yes.

Q: you steal art from gray?
            A: no, she has given me full control of the shop.

Q: do I still send trades to amazing nobody or every bird?
            A: no. all trades now go to me.

Q: no more new pets and berries?
            A: gray will still update and give me new things to put up in the shop when she has time!

Q: will there be anything different from before?
            A: nope, besides sending trades to me now, nothing has changed.

Q: are sold out limiteds still attainable?
            A: unfortunately, no.

Q: you're online and active but not filling my order!
            A: sorry! I'm more active on my phone than on the computer and I don't have access to
            the images and trades when I'm there. don't worry, I eventually fill all orders the next day or so!

Q: are you scary?
            A: no. please love me. <3

Wheezing Fatcat

Wheezing Fatcat

Hello gaians! ^u^

As you can probably tell, peach sky has switched owner-ships~

I've given control of the shop and all of it's rights and responsibilities to meonji, with full confidence that she will be an amazing job at taking care of the kingdom and all of it's pets.

Please be super nice to her and keep supporting the shop! c:
Thank you! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas