• Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
m i l k y b u n n i e
The Enforcer666
deactivated failspace account.
need me, hit me up here.
that is allUser Image

Why? =O

Dunno if you can still get access to my page (changed my first and last name. middle is still the same) but I'm bout sick and tired of all this bullshit that's been going on lately. Plus, failspace unto itself has been pissing me off with all these stupid a** unnecessary "updates". So I gave it the finger, took the rubber d**k that it's been shoving up/in my a** and crammed it down it's throat. Hell, I don't think anyone will really notice me gone anyways so whatever. I'll be back on eventually. Until then, Failspace can rot for all I care.

Invisible Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
The Enforcer666
N l N 4

AYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY

[O_o]
did he just say whoop a gundam star at the beginning?

LOL It does sound like he's saying something about Gundam isn't it?

He actually says "Oppa Gangnam Style" meaning Oppa (or what a younger Korean female calls an older male that they're close to) has "Gangnam Style" Gangnam referring to the rich/fashionable district of South Korea or SWAG.

I just love the AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY part.

Also
User Image

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
N l N 4

Also
User Image

STOLE!

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
The Enforcer666
m i l k y b u n n i e
The Enforcer666
need me, hit me up here.
that is allUser Image

Why? =O

Dunno if you can still get access to my page (changed my first and last name. middle is still the same) but I'm bout sick and tired of all this bullshit that's been going on lately. Plus, failspace unto itself has been pissing me off with all these stupid a** unnecessary "updates". So I gave it the finger, took the rubber d**k that it's been shoving up/in my a** and crammed it down it's throat. Hell, I don't think anyone will really notice me gone anyways so whatever. I'll be back on eventually. Until then, Failspace can rot for all I care.

ooooh, I did read that status on my phone.
I typically dont reply to anything while looking at fb stuff on my phone.

But I see what you mean.
I just ignore anything that bothers me...or try and hold back from commenting on the stupid things people say.

Since I no longer play any games on fb, I really do just use fb to keep in touch with family.

Regardless, since it annoyed you a lot, it must feel nice to be rid of it. hehe.

SO whatcha up to, hmmm?

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
m i l k y b u n n i e
The Enforcer666
m i l k y b u n n i e
The Enforcer666
need me, hit me up here.
that is allUser Image

Why? =O

ooooh, I did read that status on my phone.
I typically dont reply to anything while looking at fb stuff on my phone.

But I see what you mean.
I just ignore anything that bothers me...or try and hold back from commenting on the stupid things people say.

Since I no longer play any games on fb, I really do just use fb to keep in touch with family.

Regardless, since it annoyed you a lot, it must feel nice to be rid of it. hehe.

SO whatcha up to, hmmm?

That's just the thing. I HAVE been biting my tongue and not saying anything for entirely way to long. It's stressful for someone who speaks his mind not caring who gets butthurt to not say something. I've been "relatively quiet" on this whole gay trend and that article just dynamited the dam. If anyone was butthurt, deal with it.

As far as what's going on, job hunting is a b***h and trying to watch the Olympics online sucks balls xp Just watched the China vs. China table tennis match. [stereotype]For both players to be Chinese, the score was super lop sided.[/sterotype]

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Oh, so basically, enough was enough. Gotcha.
I totally understand how that is.

Job hunting is never fun. u .u

LOL....
Though, I haven't been keeping up with the Olympic games.
Just been checking up on the medal status. /shot

Invisible Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY.

From now on that's gonna be in all my posts. (Not really, but yeah...) -sighs-

Psh, I don't let facebook sh.it faze me. I tell them, whatevs, bitc.hes.

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
m i l k y b u n n i e
Oh, so basically, enough was enough. Gotcha.
I totally understand how that is.

Job hunting is never fun. u .u

LOL....
Though, I haven't been keeping up with the Olympic games.
Just been checking up on the medal status. /shot

Exactly. So with me not being on failspace, I can focus more on job hunting and PS3 3nodding

The suck part is when you do everything you're suppose to do to land the job, and they say nope, do not want. Well ******** you too.*sigh*

The only sport I've been "keeping up with" is Women's Basketball. A member of the San Antonio Silver Stars is on the Russian team. Every once in a while I will check out whatever sport is being played on T.V. at the time.
oddly enough, it's been all women's events [.,_.]

weren't you on vacation of some sort a a few weeks ago or something like that?

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
N l N 4
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY.

From now on that's gonna be in all my posts. (Not really, but yeah...) -sighs-

you don't have the stones to make a tekFormat with that in it.
just sayin.[/goading]

Invisible Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Challenge bloody well accepted.

It probably would have looked better if I put more effort in it, but this is what you get. I'm supposed to be studying for finals right now.

And...X marks the spot~

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
N l N 4
User Image

Challenge bloody well accepted.

It probably would have looked better if I put more effort in it, but this is what you get. I'm supposed to be studying for finals right now.

And...X marks the spot~

User Image

Why do I keep forgetting that you are doing summer school. So when you keep on bout study this, school that, I keep getting all kindsa confused.
truth be told, what ARE you getting your higher education for? i know you said a long time ago...i think.

Invisible Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
My life has been consumed by school. It's soul sucking. Egggghh...

I'm aiming to become a forensic pathologist so it's off to med school for me. wheeeee~

I'm assuming from the Picard clap that you approve? (Because I thought it was total crap, just saying).

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
N l N 4
My life has been consumed by school. It's soul sucking. Egggghh...

I'm aiming to become a forensic pathologist so it's off to med school for me. wheeeee~

I'm assuming from the Picard clap that you approve? (Because I thought it was total crap, just saying).

That's what it was. I knew it had something to do the dead.
what makes my face twist a little is that you are amazing with art. why not further that? that has always been bugging me for the longest time.

Honestly? It made me LULZ. Even with that level one goading I didn't think you would do it sweatdrop
Clean up the outline in white and I wouldn't see anything wrong with this. But even still, it reached it desired results: LULZ

5,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

IT LOOPS! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit