crobat 0.10125523012552 10.1% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1195 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 5771 5772 5773 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Lover

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
NOTICE: The shop will be closed for now in hopes to make a new update.
I will finish all my current orders before anything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
~ inspired by Tro and Kiwi <33 ~

THIS IS NOT A CUSTOM SHOP
EVERYTHING IS PREMADE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello and welcome to PokeMinis!
my name is Pacce (pah-say)
you may call me Professor Pacce (pro-fess-or pah-say)
and this place is filled with lil Pokes that...
well I just wanna get rid of!

I've bred them uncontrollably
and I've caught way too many
and now they gotta go, go, go!

if you're not a customer feel free to stay and chat~
we could have conversations about how much we loves Pokemon or something!
but hopefully you could find it in your heart
to take one of these poor, poor critters
and then raise that as if your own kin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gimme money
User Image

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. follow Gaia ToS
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no spamming
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no advertising without permission
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no begging
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no art stealing
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. do NOT add me as a friend unless we've had some solid talks that show me who you are. otherwise...I don't want to be your friend!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. do NOT try to sell the Pokémon that I sell!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. do NOT claim you made the Pokémon I sell!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. do NOT use them outside of gaia!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. needless to say, if you see anyone selling my Pokémon here or even any other site TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. feel free to chat (especially about Pokémon)
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no dissing Pokémon
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no quoting anything on the first page
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. more rules can be applied at any given time

User Image
intro/rules | pokemon | events | customers | prc | links

Dangerous Lover

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
    Here you'll pick whichever available Pokemon you want!
    I'll even package and deliver it to you~
    Please take the time to read the through the rules/process of ordering.
    I'm tired of idiots.

O R D E R I N G ?
    !! PLEASE READ THIS OR YOU WILL COMBUST INTO UGLY COLORED CONFETTI !!
    if you be so kind~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'll be delivering Pokemon on Wednesdays and Thursdays. You are free to order whenever till then.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. make sure you have your PMs enabled!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please post the order form here. do NOT PM me saying you want a Pokemon and do NOT PM me an order form.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you do not use the order form, your trade will be canceled.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. use one order form.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please do not change the order form when you post it.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the only pokeballs available are the ones listed in the order form!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please send the trade immediately after posting your order form. !! I will also deny your order form until you send the trade !!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. leave the page number on the trade message bar so I know where to find your order form.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please don't quote this post or any other post on the first page
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. textbook example of an order
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. troubleshooting

ORDER FORM:
    [size=10][color=#68d6a6]username: (your username here)
    sent to: (for yourself or for a friend?)
    [color=red][b]PLEASE LEAVE THE PAGE NUMBER IN THE TRADE MESSAGE BAR...PLEASE[/b][/color]
    have you ordered here with this username before?: (if you ordered with another username please list it here)
    favorite ball: [ pokeball - greatball - ultraball - safariball - heavyball - loveball]
    desired pokemon: (DO NOT USE COORDINATES. please type all pokemon in lowercase)
    tips: (if you are, please put a number here. don't surprise me.)
    total:[/color][/size]

~PICK A MON, ANY MON (that's around that is...)~
>>> all Pokemon will be bigger when received <<<

!! YOU GET WHATS AVAILABLE !!

Click any of the 4 buttons
or just click anywhere on the PC if you're that confused

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1st stage Pokemon - 600g
    (*total price for all first stage Pokemon - 18,000g*)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2nd stage Pokemon - 850g
    (*total price for all second stage Pokemon - 23,800g*)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3rd stage Pokemon - 1,100g
    (*total price for all third stage Pokemon - 13,200g*)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Baby Pokemon - 500g
    (*total price for all baby stage Pokemon - 7,500g*)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All Pokemon - 62,500g

(non evolving Pokemon count as 2nd stage)

TIPS for TIPPING
    tippers who generously tip 1,500g +
    will get a special packaging~

User Image
    User Image
    this scrumptious cookie is free for anyone to take!
    made by m i l k y b u n n i e aka Ami

User Image
    PokePops free for the taking!
    made by x EnvironMENTAL Hazard x aka Hazzy

User Image

Dangerous Lover

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
    Once in a while, there will be auctions for special items~
    and who's to say that I won't hold any contests?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~M o n t h l y - L e g e n d a r y~
in this portion of the thread I will hold up a legendary Pokemon
and in order to get this Pokemon
you must roll 2 d100s until you match the big number on the displayed Pokemon

*** if you match the number you MUST PM me telling me that you've matched and more importantly you must mention the page number as proof! ***

Zapdos has flown away. Good-e-bye o' graceful one~

User Image

ZAPDOS WINNERS
    Flyta | Garcuri | astroaries | ashes to the wind | TinyAngelSelphie | A S Y L U M - E R R O R | Xena Valentine | gundamwinggirl | RawringKiwi | Fluffy_luvr
    The Enforcer666 | Gabriel Night | ChibiRin5 | Rogue Existence | Dear S w e e t Alice | LilliatheDiamondRose | ii-ntrokid | Hotarla | Demonic Masumi

UXIE WINNERS
    Hotarla | Sugar Teacup | astroaries | ChibiRin5 | chikuyo | Flyta | xoAnatometal | A S Y L U M - E R R O R | RawringKiwi

LATIAS WINNERS
    techno_sasuke_28 | xpavii | Royal Demon Rose | astroaries | RMS-141--XekuEins--Type-3 | Demonic Masumi | Katie_Alleena | RawringKiwi | Flyta | Fluffy_luvr
    Lady_Shinigami | Renia goes RAWR | B u b b l e - T e a xX | Snowbelle Thundara

RAIKOU WINNERS
    Cody Lovette | xoAnatometal | Wahya | charmed352 | babymew383 | Royal Demon Rose | The_Beautiful_Lie | Demonic Masumi | Albino Pikachu | Magical_Girl_Rose
    Smexi Kitty Nurse | Flyta | rose-gardian | cerdarus | Spooky Pou | countbleckfan | x_Penumbra_x | ii-ntrokid | Bunny-chan26 | Ketsueki-The-Wolf
    Le Farceur Du Cirque | ~Just!ne.the.Rebel~ | Kotaro - Child of Chao

ARTICUNO WINNERS
    The Saiyan Warrior | TinyAngelSelphie | Magical_Girl_Rose | Guardian Arlen | princess pancakes | ii-ntrokid | Flyta | _____x chewymuffin | Ketsueki-The-Wolf | xoAnatometal
    Kotaro - Child of Chaos

JIRACHI OWNERS
    loqoNIN | xoAnatometal | Lanthiriel | Demy-Stardust | Chibizoo | endejester | QueenJenn | Honette-ki | Liath Black Di Hollow | RawringKiwi
    TinyAngelSelphie | Demonic Masumi | Fluffy_luvr | Lady_Shinigami | xX Pennie Lane Xx | M.A.T | Tatsu_The_Dragon | cbee | RMS-141--XekuEins--Type-3 | organicpear
    in my cupcake | naeyru | NaomiNaomi | Renia goes RAWR | Fruits_basket_twin | R0bumaru | Eevee Pocky | Megumi_12 | Summerglory96 | krista_darkangel_silme
    techno_sasuke_28 | rainy arina angel | rainys sunshine | Lady Arrancar | Rogue Existence | [A.V.] | Luciine | xo.Sakura | [.solar plex.] | panduhhboy
    The Enforcer666 | Flyta | x_AnimeFan_x-chan | PirateCandy | Garcuri | miyukichan999 | anjiipoos | Sprinkle Bear | SetaGuyamoh | Chidori_Rain
    ii-ntrokid | Magical_Girl_Rose

CELEBI OWNERS
    SetaGuyamoh | darkchobitsakura | TinyAngelSelphie | TehDarkling | Origami Circus | Le Farceur Du Cirque | QueenJenn | Kotaro - Child of Chaos | Flyta
    miacat-chan | LilliatheDiamond | Megumi_12 | pokeslips | cHoKoLaTe AND RuM | RMS-141--XekuEins--Type-3 | Royal Demon Rose | Zaltica | tski ha | astroaries
    Demonic Delirium | wockypink | babymew383 | Fluffy_luvr | ii-ntrokid | Axel_FanGirl_8 | Vocaloid Kagamine Rin XD | countbleckfan | Aya_Teien | Honette-ki
    Rogue Existence | Sprinkle Bear | Albino Pikachu | xoAnatometal | xX Pennie Lane Xx | Confu Tater | Feardemonology | charmed352 | iiK u m i k o | ForgottenLovee
    Wahya | w3ezy3

MEW OWNERS
    Le Farceur Du Cirque | Kotaro - Child of Chaos | Wolfish Nature | organicpear | Ketsueki-The-Wolf | Wahya | miacat-chan | TehDarkling | rose_gardian | Demonic Masumi |
    Arrancar atoli | Naotsuki | Guardian Arlen | Rae x Rae | Renia goes RAWR | Albino Pikachu | The Saiyan Warrior | -Vespertine Waltz- | PrincessSerenity229 | Reinik
    w3ezy3 | TinyAngelSelphie | Ryna27 | yellow choo-choo train | Aven Shade | Anechi Gateza | Axel_FanGirl_8 | babymew383 | bunny-chan26

SHINY SUDOWOODO OWNERS
    Flyta | Magical_Girl_Rose | countbleckfan | xoAnatometal | Gallalaya | TinyAngelSelphie | Sethara | TehDarkling | [.solar plex.] | pika-the-grunneh xD
    ii-ntrokid | RamiaAnimorphis | xXLastHope328Xx | Shirahime Tsunami

User Image
    OTHER
    - dhum remembered the forgotten pokemon Shedinja

MOST CREATIVE DICE ROLLER
    Ketsueki-The-Wolf (sacrificed a library of possessions till Articuno came~)
    ii-ntrokid (apparently met with Raikou in many battles...which were mostly won by Raikou)

POOREST RECORDED ROLL
    Naotsuki (rolled a whopping 2)

User Image

Time for something a tad different!
Fishing is now open to PokeMinis
and is stocked with a few new marine Pokes!
Here's how it flows...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please remember to save all rods to your own server!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. To purchase another rod, just trade me the gold and noting that it's for the rod you want in the trade message bar.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. generate a random number according to the rod.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You MUST post the image of the rod you are using so we all know what you are doing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You will recieve the Pokemon correct to it's range
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You get something special if you get a perfect number!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Be sure to PM me the page number where you generated a random number so I can send you the Pokemon!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You are bound to get the repetative results. With this in mind please only PM me the page number of your desired results so I won't have to send you a Pokemon you've already caught.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may not catch Pokemon for other people. You may only donate the perfect number prizes to others.

You can take an Old Rod free of charge
and you may use it outside of events!

*The Good Rod and Super Rod are only available during fishing events.

-under construction-

Good Rod Owners:
xoAnatometal | Striptease Plz | ChibiRin5 | Hotarla | omgwtfcodi | xX Pennie Lane Xx | chimarii | Ingou | A S Y L U M - E R R O R | princess pancakes
TrickorTreats | Kyokotsu | The Enforcer666 | Naeyru | astroaries | TimTamRules | Adra Praeclarus | Chayiria

Super Rod Owners:
The Enforcer666 | chimarii | xX Pennie Lane Xx | princess pancakes | astroaries | Hotarla | A S Y L U M - E R R O R | TimTamRules

User Image

Poliwag
xoAnatometal | chimarii | The Enforcer666 | Hotarla | princess pancakes | A S Y L U M - E R R O R | xX Pennie Lane Xx | ChibiRin5 | TrickorTreats | Naeyru
Adra Praeclarus | Kyokotsu | TimTamRules | astroaries | Garcuri

Whiscash
xoAnatometal | chimarii | The Enforcer666 | Hotarla | princess pancakes | A S Y L U M - E R R O R | xX Pennie Lane Xx | ChibiRin5 | TrickorTreats | Naeyru
Adra Praeclarus | Kyokotsu | TimTamRules | astroaries | Garcuri

Spiritomb
xoAnatometal | chimarii | Rogue Existence | A S Y L U M - E R R O R | The Enforcer666 | princess pancakes | xX Pennie Lane Xx | ChibiRin5 | Hotarla | TrickorTreats
Naeyru | Kyokotsu | TimTamRules | astroaries | Garcuri

Lumineon
The Enforcer666 | princess pancakes | astroaries | chimarii | Hotarla | xX Pennie Lane Xx | A S Y L U M - E R R O R

Dewgong
The Enforcer666 | princess pancakes | astroaries | chimarii | Hotarla | xX Pennie Lane Xx | A S Y L U M - E R R O R

Phione
The Enforcer666 | princess pancakes | xX Pennie Lane Xx | astroaries | chimarii | Rogue Existence | Hotarla | A S Y L U M - E R R O R

User Image

Dangerous Lover

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
    A list of all the purchases made in this shop!
    If you see anyone else with them, other than the ones listed below..
    Please let us know!

We don't like stealers!

PART ONE (Feb 18, 2009 - Sep 08, 2009)

- toxxik k i s s e s (togepi, squirtle, eevee)
- Rini-tan / tomtew (pikachu, staryu, crogunk, riolu)
- Sugary Tart (pikachu)
- D-puff III (wooper, altaria, ampharos, gardevoir, flygon)
- suicidal sin (treecko, charmander, eevee, mudkip, plusle, minun, pichu, ninetales)
- manatees FTW (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, pikachu, abra, teddiursa)
- TrickorTreats (beautifly, leafeon, glaceon, pichu, bellossom, plusle, minun, typhlosion, furret, cherubi, togepi, bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, delcatty, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, infernape, croagunk, bronzong, porygon-z,pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Miradew (espeon, altaria, pikachu, bulbasaur, charmander)
- Mantaray5 (mantine)
- MiZZ-JeVee (pikachu, squirtle, misdreavus, abra, absol, smoochum, wynaut)
- emperor weszilla (pichu, pikachu, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, togepi, charizard, typhlosion, infernape, flareon)
- ashes to the wind (charmander, squirtle, eevee, treecko, pachirisu, gardevoir, riolu, mudkip)
- EvaKitsuneLuver (vaporeon, persian, ninetales, leafeon, cubone)
- Tee Fannie (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, treecko, torchic, mudkip, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, eevee, flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, espeon, umbreon, leafeon, glaceon, absol, minun, plusle, wynaut, wobbuffet, typhlosion, charizard, flygon, pichu)
- Ninitia > Cyristchinia (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Dear S w e e t Alice (cubone, eevee, absol, scyther, pidgeot, jolteon, espeon, umbreon, flareon, vaporeon)
- dreamswirl (charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, typhlosion, pichu, plusle, minun)
- x-azncookiez > Shad_Knight (mudkip, umbreon)
- the scout mouse (mudkip)
- Korin089 (squirtle, porygon-z, gardevoir, aron, luvdisc, bellossom)
- xXLastHope329Xx (turtwig, chimchar, piplup, umbreon, houndoom, plusle, minun, absol, leafeon, glaceon, pachirisu, gardevoir, infernape, torterra, pichu, togepi, riolu)
- -Chobahh (charmander)
- gundamwinggirl (riolu, leafeon)
- CandiiRose (cleffa, gardevoir)
- CandiiRose > NekeNeko-FMA (pikachu)
- Ingou (absol, pachirisu, murkrow, pikachu, plusle, minun, togepi, mantyke, wynaut, azurill, charizard, typhlosion, eevee, riolu, cleffa, misdreavus, espeon, umbreon, bellossom, bulbasuar, charmander, squirtle, horsea, staryu, cherubi, houndoom, leafeon, glaceon, luvdisc, altaria, pidgeot, flygon, igglybuff, happiny, voltorb, cubone, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, wooper, ninetales, persian, scyther, mantine, golem, ampharos, magby, bonsly, chinchou, teddiursa, wingull, treecko, torchic, mudkip, sandslash, shuckle, delcatty, torkoal, beautifly, mime jr, munchlax, abra, diglet, shroomish, trapinch, aron, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, croagunk, wigglytuff, dugtrio, electrode, flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, furret, wobbuffet, bronzong, gardevoir, infernape, torterra, porygon-z, elekid, smoochum)
- in my cupcake (shroomish, delcatty, togepi, munchlax)
- Black Sheep of Death (squirtle, pikachu, misdreavus, scyther, charizard)
- xX Pennie Lane Xx (leafeon, flygon)
- Tatsu_The_Dragon (happiny, cherubi)
- Tatsu_The_Dragon > LadyEladrin (bellossom)
- Xena Valentine > The Velvet Desire (munchlax)
- faries in the darkness (cyndaquil, chikorita, pidgeot, riolu, leafeon, furret)
- Crevan2008 (bulbasaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- sexual fixations / Omgwtfcodi (eevee, teddiursa, pikachu, jolteon, furret, ninetales, leafeon, shuckle, vaporeon, espeon, absol, glaceon, umbreon, flareon, torkoal, gardevoir, flygon, porygon-z, togepi)
- glacialis animi (umbreon, espeon, houndoom, ninetales)
- StarLove165 (vaporeon, riolu)
- Lil Cute Stranger (abra, horsea, squirtle, eevee, pikachu, cubone, togepi, pichu)
- UnPatch (teddiursa, jolteon)
- misz swagga (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Saucegasmz (sandlash, diglett, cyndaquil)
- Asian Pancakes (charmander, cyndaquil, cubone, vaporeon, typhlosion)
- feudal japan (squirtle)
- Frogman711 (squirtle, croagunk)
- Makuyasan-miko (bellossom)
- xx my sweet teddy xx / ninja teddy bears (cubone, eevee, teddiursa, espeon)
- striptease plz (abra, charizard, vaporeon, pichu, scyther, wigglytuff, ninetales, pikachu, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, eevee, cubone, staryu, togepi, jolteon, flareon, torterra, mime jr, happiny, munchlax)
- pandiecakes (togepi)
- Demonic Masumi (turtwig, chimchar, croagunk, cherubi, leafeon, glaceon, pachirisu, bronzong, infernape, torterra, porygon-z, bolsy, mime jr., happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Invisible Snokone (cubone, charizard)
- Wahya (charmander, wingull, wooper, minun, plusle, absol, flareon, golem, flygon, riolu)
- TimTamRules (glaceon, riolu, mantine)
- Pure Symphony (flareon, absol)
- Almighty Cloud (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z,pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- glacialis animi (umbreon, espeon, houndoom, ninetales)
- Shherlee (eevee, squirtle, umbreon, espeon, flareon, vaporeon, jolteon, leafeon, glaceon)
- Kyokotsu (squirtle, charmander, typhlosion, azurill, riolu)
- Creepii Bunnii (pikachu, mudkip, leafeon, pichu)
- Venonat Venom (bulbasaur, flareon)
- iluvpuppy (pikachu, cyndaquil, eevee, squirtle, piplup, teddiursa, persian, ninetales, pichu, azurill, cleffa, togepi)
- blessed zucchini (pikachu, eevee, piplup, plusle, minun, mudkip, teddiursa, pichu, togepi, pachirisu, riolu)
- x-_Alex_chik_-x (charizard)
- Voodoodolle (torchic, eevee, ninetales, flareon, flygon, pichu)
- CX denum-bun (teddiursa)
- T a c o (piplup, pikachu, pichu)
- KatsuExe (charmander)
- Flavorgasm (bulbasaur, cubone, charmander, pikachu, squirtle, eevee, scyther, plusle, minun, flareon, absol, vaporeon, sandslash, persian, charizard, flygon, gardevoir, typhlosion, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Sunless Geraniums (leafeon, glaceon)
- Lilliathediamondrose (bulbasaur, abra)
- loqo nin / NlN4 (pikachu)
- Mikaila_Hargreaves (cleffa, igglybuff, togepi)
- ST4RFRUIT (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, pikachu, eevee, treecko, torchic, mudkip, piplup, flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, espeon, umbreon, plusle, minun, absol, leafeon, glaceon, charizard, azurill, pichu, togepi)
- iLuffily (eevee, torchic, pachirisu, plusle, cleffa, togepi)
- screaming toilet (squirtle, pikachu, cleffa, pichu)
- epikPIE / xxAinslie (leafeon, glaceon, aron, sandslash, jolteon, espeon, absol, umbreon, flareon, charizard, typhlosion, golem, treecko, torchic, totodile, teddiursa)
- Sandrock04 > Herms822 (bulbasaur)
- Sandrock04 > Keorode (squirtle)
- Sandrock04 > Chaos Lore (pikachu)
- Sandrock04 (pichu)
- Eshidu (cubone)
- animega90 (cyndaquil)
- kiko-pachi (pachirisu)
- iProfessor Samuel Oak (all)
- iKoroko (glaceon)
- nidhogg13 (squirtle, totodile, mudkip, voltorb, chinchou, altaria, mantine, absol, flareon, gardevoir, pigeot, golem)
- Kadeinko > kjprojekt (houndoom)
- Monophobic Puppy (eevee, ninetales, vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, umbreon, leafeon, glaceon)
- ii-RaWr-PiKaChU-ii (pikachu, squirtle, flygon, altaria, azurill)
- XSK Fantome (umbreon)
- DuneMech > shadowedporcelain (riolu)
- Shadowedporcelain (infernape)
- DarkShadowSlayerOfDoom (bulbasaur, abra, chikorita, turtwig, charmander, torchic, trapinch, chimchar, squirtle, eevee, mudkip, piplup, pikachu, cubone, teddiursa, leafeon, ninetales, plusle, glaceon, scyther, minun, pachirisu, charizard, gardevoir, torterra, flygon, pichu, togepi, riolu)
- shunsuke-kun (bulbasaur, squirtle, piplup, totodile, chikorita, teddiursa, vaporeon, glaceon, leafeon, mantine, mantyke, cleffa, igglybuff, azurill, bonsly, togepi, eevee, torterra, pichu, pidgeot, turtwig, happiny)
- candycanecupcakes (pikachu, squirtle, wobbuffet, ninetales)
- Orchestrated Evil (pikachu)
- ii-rawr-pikachu-ii (cherubi, pichu)
- xXCassandraCXx (chikorita, flygon, azurill)
- Shadow Dude (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Aeris_as_in_me (bulbasaur, abra, chikorita, squirtle, eevee, pikachu, jolteon, flareon, ninetales, charizard, cleffa, azurill)
- ll G r e m ll (absol, houndoom)
- The Pathological Liar (glaceon)
- LifereaperSoulstealer (pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Bliss-tan (cyndaquil, leafeon, riolu, typhlosion)
- catpaws4prince / lovely_rose_lady (horsea, cherubi, eevee, jolteon, delcatty, leafeon, vaporeon, espeon, plusle, absol, glaceon, umbreon, minun, flareon, gardeivoir, bellossom, pichu, togepi, azurill, teddiursa, pachirisu, misdreavus)
- Kody Da Erpilla > Kaitlyn Da Goode (bulbasaur)
- setaguyamoh > forsaken blood rayne (houndoom)
- setaguyamoh (pikachu, absol, wobbuffet, espeon, typhlosion)
- Thewolfslament (pikachu, cyndaquil, absol, persian, charizard, togepi)
- Lieutenant Bubbles > oni-no-kori (munchlax)
- b i t t e r_l e m o n (pichu,charmander)
- xMoonlight Shadow (teddiursa)
- Lobellia (squirtle, mudkip, delcatty, altaria)
- Fallen Chosen One (totodile)
- GigaForte (totodile, charizard)
- screaming toilet (squirtle, pikachu, cleffa, pichu)
- DamenAJ (staryu)
- ` i H e a r t __ (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Panda Cuppy Cake (togepi)
- Tatsu_The-Dragon (vaporeon, absol, delcatty)
- Sexy Fox Samurai (azurill, bonsly, cleffa, elekid, happiny, igglybuff, magby, mantyke, mime jr., munchlax, smoochum, wynaut)
- Fairymount / Lanthiriel (piplup, cherubi, chimchar, plusle, minun, altaria, leafeon, glaceon, pachirisu, pidgeot, infernape, azurill, mime jr., happiny, mantyke)
- xXKuro-StarXx (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, pikachu, wobbuffet, wingull, chimchar, cyndaquil, mudkip, teddiursa, abra, sandslash, jolteon, leafeon, golem, typhlosion, ampharos, gardevoir, flygon, cleffa, pichu, togepi, elekid, magby, wynaut, riolu)
- KaiRosewolf (eevee, jolteon, ninetales, pidgeot, flygon)
- KaiRosewolf > GunSniper (leafeon, glaceon)
- C h e r yADE xx > hypnocrown (charizard)
- C h e r yADE xx (pichu)
- Sairys Naelyan (abra,cubone)
- b231a (bellossom)
- Lily_Spiral (bulbasaur, horsea, chikorita, cherubi, chinchou, charmander, torchic, eevee, mudkip, piplup, jolteon, delcatty, altaria, leafeon, ninetales, vaporeon, espeon, mantine, plusle, glaceon, minun, umbreon, pachirisu, golem, cleffa, pichu, igglybuff, togepi, mime jr., mantyke)
- evil sk8r (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- pandixx (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- JOEY IS DA SNITCH (charmander, squirtle, cubone, trapinch, scyther, houndoom, charizard, flygon, gardevoir, munchlax, riolu, elekid)
- Marie a la Folie (pikachu, bellossom, eevee, bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander, pichu, azumarill)
- ohsh!t (cyndaquil, totodile)
- C-dyy / Fallen Skyy (togepi, flygon)
- PokemonMasterLvl1000 (pichu)
- RicaChan (cherubi, eevee, jolteon, espeon, leafeon, glaceon, vaporeon, flareon, umbreon, flygon, cleffa, pichu, togepi, munchlax, riolu)
- Insanity Logic (sandslash)
- Insanity Logic > Earthangelz (squirtle)
- maikaymon (wooper, pickachu, squirtle, furret, togepi, pichu)
- Ascended Mind (espeon, umbreon, vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, glaceon, leafeon)
- HKpanda (bulbasaur, wooper, turtwig, chikorita, squirtle, mudkip, pikachu, torchic, teddiursa, eevee, totodile, piplup, furret, ninetales, vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, umbreon, leafeon, glaceon, wigglytuff, espeon, pachirisu, riolu, bonsly, cleffa, pichu, azurill, happiny, togepi)
- drawn freckles (squirtle)
- Hyper Ninja Fox (espeon, umbreon)
- yuuki01 (bulbasaur, horsea, chikorita, treecko, charmander, chimchar, squirtle, voltorb, mudkip, piplup, pikachu, teddiursa, jolteon, furret, mantine, plusle, umbreon, wobbuffet, charizard, infernape, golem, bellossom, pichu)
- MyYummySushi (abra, staryu, shroomish)
- Kufwii (eevee)
- Zabs99 (piplup, mudkip, totodile, absol, glaceon, umbreon, typhlosion, flygon, infernape, torterra)
- --StEpH--NiZzLe-- (totodile, squirtle, charmander)
- Tie-Bri (cyndaquil, furret, azurill)
- Charms26 (cubone, eevee, jolteon, vaporeon, charizard, pidgeot, pichu, togepi)
- The Tofu Panda > Buttered Potato (nintales)
- fuzei-chan (cubone)
- Bibi-Jou > Krae-Von (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Rogue Existence (aron, ampharos, houndoom, umbreon, typhlosion)
- Ancient Crescent > Spiry (pichu)
- Darness246 (charmander, squirtle, staryu, furret, flygon)
- Darness246 > Shadow Knight O (aron)
- The Mysterious Gunslinger (bulbasaur, abra, horsea, chikorita, wooper, treecko, shroomish, charmander, diglet, staryu, cyndaquil, squirtle, voltorb, eevee, totodile, mudkip, aron, pikachu, cubone, chinchou, teddirusa, wingull, sandslash, persian, jolteon, furret, shuckle, ninetales, electrode, vaporeon, espeon, mantine, plusle, absol, wigglytuff, scyther, umbreon, houndoom, minum, dugtrio, flareon, wobbuffet, torkoal, charizard, typhlosion, pidgeot, ampharos, gardevoir, golem, bellossom, flygon, cleffa, pichu, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, happiny, mantyke)
- forgottensomeone (abra, cubone)
- Ellie the Magnificent > Tanubi Yoshim (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- blueeyed_orchid (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- lovely_rose_lady > catpaws4candy (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Nano Charat (azurill)
- sadiegirl01 (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, pikachu, abra, diglet, voltorb, cubone, horsea, staryu, eevee, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, chinchou, wooper, murkrow, misdreavus, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, wingull, shroomish, trapinch, aron, trtwig, chimchar, piplup, croagunk, cherubi)
- Renozuken (eevee)
- ipuppy_lov3r (togepi)
- azn_alyz (pikachu, ninetales)
- Vincent_pimp_kid (gardevoir, absol, mudkip)
- Rekachuu (wooper, pikachu, munchlax)
- aoi shinobi kitsune (pichu, riolu, eevee, glaceon, infernape, ampharos)
- A Mosaic Masterpiece (squirtle, glaceon, gardevoir, igglybuff, happiny)
- iiRainy (chikorita, mantine, flygon)
- DEM0NiCAL (horsea, chikorita, charmander, cyndaquill, torchic, squirtle, voltorb, eevee, totodile, misdreavus, mudkip, aron, piplup, pikachu, cubone, chinchou, teddiursa, sandslash, persian, jolteon, furret, delcatty, altaria, ninetales, vaporeon, espeon, plusle, absol, umbreon, houndoom, minun, luvdisc, pachirisu, flareon, wobbuffet, Charizard, typhlosion, qmpharos, gardevoir, bellossom, flygon, cleffa, pichu, togepi, azurill, wynaut, munchlax)
- TheOnlyMissMurder > M4 (squirtle)
- Kataly (eevee, teddiursa, persian, ninetales, espeon, leafeon, houndoom, furret, gardevoir)
- Achamo-Chan (beautifly, bellossom, typhlosion)
- xxSaspra (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Dachrinne (eevee)
- Assassin_Hobo_6142 (charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, cyndaquil, totodile, chikorita, treecko, torchic, mudkip, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, scyther, charizard, typhlosion, infernape)
- t w o n g x (plusle, minun, pichu, togepi)
- Mister Snuggly (chimchar, infernape)
- Chibimon Yoshi (bronzong, porygon-z, riolu)
- Princess Pandamonium (bulbarsaur, charmander, charizard, squirtle, pidgeot, pikachu, sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, diglet, dugtrio, persian, abra, golem, voltorb, electrode, cubone, horsea, staryu, scyther, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, chikorita, cyndaquil, typhlosion, totodile, ampharos, espeon, umbreon, murkrow, shuckle, bellossom, furret, houndoom, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, wobbuffet, mantine, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, luvdisc, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, wingull, flygon, aron, altaria, beautifly, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, infernape, croagunk, cherubi, bronzong, porygon-z, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Marigold Star (togepi)
- LaurenxItachi (golem, voltorb, bellossom)
- love_tenten > untrex (cubone)
- love_tenten > lfive (charmander)
- CrescentMoon-chan (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, pikachu, diglet, abra, voltorb, cubone, horsea, staryu, eevee, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, murkrow, misdreavus, wooper, chinchou, teddiursa, treecko, torchic, mudkip, wingull, aron, shroomish, trapinch, turtwig, chimchar, piplup, croagunk, cherubi)
- sadiegirl01 (sandslash, ninetales, wigglytuff, dugtrio, persian, electrode, scyther, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, espeon, umbreon, shuckle, furret, houndoom, wobbuffet, mantine, absol, gardevoir, torkoal, altaria, delcatty, minun, plusle, shroomish, pachirisu, leafeon, glaceon, bronzong, pichu, cleffa, igglybuff, togepi, elekid, magby, smoochum, azurill, wynaut, mime jr., bonsly, happiny, munchlax, mantyke, riolu)
- Celebiii (pikachu)
- x-resonance (cyndaquil, bulbasaur, trapinch, squirtle, totodile, cubone, typhlosion, flygon)
- Gaku123 (aron)
- aoi kanda (glaceon, leafeon)
- OtsukaNana (pikachu)
- Zakmon (abra)
- F o r e v e r Brok3n (charizard, persian, pikachu)
- nariuu (togepi)
- super_yay Dawg (chikorita)
- The Enforcer666 > Gin Ryu (eevee, espeon)
- Ruthfully / Cutest17 (flareon, vaporeon, jolteon, espeon, umbreon, leafeon, glaceon)
- k3L (totodile, bulbasaur, cyndaquil, torchic, eevee, espeon, minun)
- Box Of Strawberry Pocky (eevee, cyndaquil, flareon, vaporeon, jolteon, espeon, umbreon, glaceon, leafeon, ninetales, delcatty)

User Image
~by Ami (aka- m i l k y b u n n i e)~

User Image
intro/rules | events | pokemon | customers | prc | links

Dangerous Lover

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This post is dedicated to my lovely regulars,
my loyal followers,
and very good buddies and friends.
To commend them for their helping hand around the shop,
and patience for my countless procrastinations
I promised a spot for them on the front page to let them know,
or rather remind them,
that they are just as much a part of the shop as I am.
Just by being up here
they know that they are always welcome to PokeMini (or any other direct connection to me)
should they leave for awhile or just plain forget.

Thank you, my friends~
for helping me press of a personally impressive streak,
and being around for as long as you have.

User Image

B A D G E B A R E R S

Ami (milkybunnie)
Fly (flyta)
Tro (ii-ntro kid)
En (Enforcer666)
Pokes (chimarii)
Kiwi (RawringKiwi)
Rogue (RogueExistence)
Nin (NIN4)
Penny (xX Pennie Lane Xx)
BB (Tatsu_The_Dragon)

User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Yes,
With honor in our hearts and determination on our backs.
We strive to do what must be done in order to protect and aid this shop and its owner.
If there is a problem, we will fix it.
If there is a troll, we will kill it.
Because...
We are the mighty...
POKEMINIS REGULARS COMMITTEE!

Don't ******** with us!

-Rogue Existence

-under construction-

User Image
intro/rules | events | pokemon | customers | prc | links

Dangerous Lover

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Thanks for stopping by.
Feel free to link us back!
If you want to be linked, we accept 200 x 40 banners.
OR if you like smaller, 88 x 31.
Elsewise, your link will become a text link

I'm also not accepting affiliations at this time UNLESS it's Pokemon related

also, PM me all affiliation requests.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.47457401_1/]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/Pacce/bannerforpokemon.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.47457401/]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/Pacce/buttonforpokemon.gif[/IMG][/url]

POKEMON-RELATED

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ v v v ~other places~ v v v ~

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image

Taver's FREE Art and Design
TMF : xxxx BUILDABLE MUSHROOMS xxx
// m e l t d o w n //
Seasons Divide
______|| >>SUNNY DAY ART SHOPPE<< ||______
B E L I E V E tektek'ing shop
PokeCandiez