Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

The Belletrist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello!
How are you? <3

Mewling Kitten

rattleCakes
The Belletrist

Hello!
How are you? <3

good, pretty pretty,
you?
The Belletrist
rattleCakes
The Belletrist

Hello!
How are you? <3

good, pretty pretty,
you?

I'm great!
Just editing some threads. 4laugh

How's your auction going? 8D
I believe it's still on, yes?
sweatdrop heart

Tipsy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Hello hello~!
Just wondering if you still have some openings x3 and if your also willing to do OC's as well?

Your art is so adorably amazinc I just couldn't help but wanting to place an order x3
Yurasai
Hello hello~!
Just wondering if you still have some openings x3 and if your also willing to do OC's as well?

Your art is so adorably amazinc I just couldn't help but wanting to place an order x3

Hi! I do. I never really close spots as long as everyone's patient with me. I try to get them done as quick as I can, but I do have a life to tend to, so there are delays some days and mass freebies on others. D:

I do do OCs!

Oh jeez, thank you for the compliments. ;~;

Tipsy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
rattleCakes
Hi! I do. I never really close spots as long as everyone's patient with me. I try to get them done as quick as I can, but I do have a life to tend to, so there are delays some days and mass freebies on others. D:

I do do OCs!

Splendid to hear deary~!

I completely understand on the whole life delays and such, I work a full time job. So~ no need to rush on my order~!

Here's a few ref of my OC~!
Example 1
Example 2

It doesn't really show it on the first example but she has some lovely claws xD

I would like to offer 45bil for an animated one. Maybe her tail swaying, or maybe a little claw action.... Not to sure, I'll trust you on what you do ^w^

Oh~ Did anyone win your v-day freebie pixel art by the way?
Yurasai
rattleCakes

I do do OCs!

Splendid to hear deary~!

I completely understand on the whole life delays and such, I work a full time job. So~ no need to rush on my order~!

Example 1
Example 2

I would like to offer 45bil for an animated one. Maybe her tail swaying, or maybe a little claw action.... Not to sure, I'll trust you on what you do ^w^

I'd be happy to do it!
And yes, Mia did. She was posting so much, I'm glad it went to an active user. D:

Tipsy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
rattleCakes
Yurasai
rattleCakes

I do do OCs!

Splendid to hear deary~!

Example 1
Example 2

I'd be happy to do it!
And yes, Mia did. She was posting so much, I'm glad it went to an active user. D:

Yay thank you kindly~!

That's awesome~! I looked back at the forum she was pretty determined! Congrats to her!

Again though, thank you very much for accepting my order~! If you got any questions about the oc your free to ask :^3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff