Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hahaha, guess what, I'm questing again. The item I'm after is Slant of the Ursine and look, two adopts.

you may:
trade or gift to someone
change the design and color (changing the gender is fine, too and LOL please feel free to give them whatever clothes)
use them however you want EXCEPT

you may not:
resell
trace or copy
retract bids
claim the art as your own

winner will receive the larger, unwatermarked version, color palette included

start: 12.4.14
end: 12.11.14 @ 9pm EST
<--- This guy
sb: 1 bil
bid increment: 1 bil min
hb:
ab: 18 bil

start: 12.6.14
end: 12.13.14 @ 9pm EST
This guy ---&
hb: ab'd by Sweetbrier, thanks again! ; O;
ab: 24 bil

Previous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hb: ab'd by Sweetbrier, thanks so much! <3
ab: 18 bil

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

I tried guessing but that didn't work out so what are these guys?

Perfect Heckler

Is an Astronaut

Me when I'm really tired and trying to draw things loosely based off guts and brains that instead turned into idk what rofl

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

yu rabbit

I guessed the first one being large intestines and the second one something to do with the cerebellum
glad to see i was somewhat close.

also that pilot guy in you da looks familiar XD

Perfect Heckler

Is an Astronaut

You are correct! cool
I'm glad they weren't super not obvious xD

Haha, probably because I have a req thread floating around on another account with him xD

Perfect Heckler

Going to sleep, have a good night! * O*

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

yu rabbit

Well along with the title and as far as research goes there are a few things that come to mind. It's not like I'd make a anthroish version of the Parotid gland (even if i knew what it was lol)

I think i already knew your other account at some point but just forgot
welp you know the deal if nobody nabs these by tomorrow i'll most likely splerg and ab them XD
night

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

should bump this thing

Mewling Receiver

hello~
oop i figured out what ab means.
i'd love to ab the black and white/cerebellum one! if he's still available. v.v
he's adorable~ and i have a fondness for monsters AND anatomy. biggrin

Perfect Heckler

Sweetbrier

Hey there! Haha, don't worry, when I first started out with auctions, I had no idea what anything meant xD
He's indeed still available! Please send trade and I'll PM you his ref!

AND HECK YEAH MONSTERS AND ANATOMY
Two of my favorite things cool
(I'm considering drawing more of these with other organs because I enjoy drawing them lol)

Is an Astronaut

THANK YOU FOR THE BUMP 4laugh

Oh man lol, imagine an anthro version of the parotid gland though
It would just be a glandular blob thing xD

Mewling Receiver

yu rabbit
Sweetbrier

Hey there! Haha, don't worry, when I first started out with auctions, I had no idea what anything meant xD
He's indeed still available! Please send trade and I'll PM you his ref!

AND HECK YEAH MONSTERS AND ANATOMY
Two of my favorite things cool
(I'm considering drawing more of these with other organs because I enjoy drawing them lol)
]

trade sent! how would i go about adding clothes to him? if you don't mind my asking?
also, would you mind too terribly if i made him into an OC? because he's just too freaking adorable. ;3;

OH MY GOSH. if you do, please let me know! i would pay you an arm and a leg for a heart-inspired character. i've got a heart condition and i'd be all over that. ;3; if you ever make more, please let me know!

Perfect Heckler

Sweetbrier

I typically don't add clothes to these guys because idk what people like to dress their characters up in so I find it easiest if I just do the ref with no clothes and people can find examples of clothes they like as reference.
If you'd like me to quick draw clothes on him, I can do it for you with no additional cost if you don't mind me taking a while (I'm busy a lot of the time OTL)! As long as you have some kind of reference in mind?

And no, of course! He's all yours to do whatever you wish! Make him into an OC, give him a name, as long as you're not reselling or doing any of the things listed under "you may not", you're good!

And in the future, I can quote you if I draw any more organs! * O*

Mewling Receiver

yu rabbit
Sweetbrier

I typically don't add clothes to these guys because idk what people like to dress their characters up in so I find it easiest if I just do the ref with no clothes and people can find examples of clothes they like as reference.
If you'd like me to quick draw clothes on him, I can do it for you with no additional cost if you don't mind me taking a while (I'm busy a lot of the time OTL)! As long as you have some kind of reference in mind?

And no, of course! He's all yours to do whatever you wish! Make him into an OC, give him a name, as long as you're not reselling or doing any of the things listed under "you may not", you're good!

And in the future, I can quote you if I draw any more organs! * O*

oh, that makes sense! like i said i'm kind of new to the art shop world, i'm sorry if i ask silly questions. emo
it's okay, i don't want to bother you! i probably would just put him in like a blue hoodie anyway or something. x3 i appreciate it! he's darling. i'm so happy eeeeeh. <3

please do quote me! i'd be happy to pay for more organ babies. <3

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

yu rabbit

i was surprised it stayed up for so long lol

I still don't know what it does so i imagine the same thing, anyways you must be on to something with these kinds of anthros. Personally i wouldn't touch this subject..unless i had gloves on first XD

Perfect Heckler

Sweetbrier

Oh no don't worry, I still have a lot to learn about art shops. xD I only make the occasional adoptable auction, so I'm not super knowledgeable about them either.
No, thank YOU! I appreciate you stopping by, and I hope you enjoy him! <3 <3 <3

Sure, I'll quote you then! Especially if I manage to figure out a nice way to draw a heart. * O*

Is an Astronaut

I didn't think it would stay up for that long when I saw the time you bumped it at xD

The parotid just makes spit so I think an anthro of that wouldn't be too exciting and also a little gross lol
Gloves on is probably the best way to touch organs of any kind, I don't blame you xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff