Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we start stuffing things other then cookies into the jars?

Other..... 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 11 ]
No! cookies are awesome 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 42 ]
Yes! I want ________ added! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 21 ]
No! But please add (this type of cookie) 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 11 ]
Yes! 0.3609022556391 36.1% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 136 137 138 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Shop Contents
1.Shop Contents(You are here)
2. Welcome
3. Rules for Ordering and General Information
4. Cookie Jars
5. Stupid Cookies (coming eventually?)
6. Gift Certificates
7. White/Black List
8. Affiliates/Link List
9. Freebies
10. F.A.Q./Suggestions?
11. Ribbon Cutting Post
12. Are You Questing?
13-15. Reserved for Future Stuff

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Welcome

Welcome all to Cookie Love I am your host StupidPsycho baker non-extraordinaire here to spread the love of cookies and random stupidity. This shop will probably sell mostly the same things over and over but with slight differences. Yes! This is because I am a lazy bum; but i'm a happy bum so if you dont like the new slight differences don't buy it, buy it for someone else, or simply buy it because you can and you love cookies.

Now with that intro over and done with please go down to the next posts where shiney cookie awesomeness awaits. *bows*

Special Dates
1/05/10 Grand Opening Hurray!
1/14/10 Valentine edition cookie jar will be released. Same cookie taste, more love added.
2/20/10 St. Pats cookie jar will be released.
2/28/10 Valentine edition cookie jar will leave shop front.
3/01/10 New cookie choices have been added: Oreos and Animal cookies.
3/03/10 Permission was granted for the Guild Bake Shop to merge with Cookie Love.
3/04/10 Shop has reached its 1st 100k Yay! *throws streamers*
3/04/10 bake sale items has been added to the shop.
3/05/10 Different coloured jars were added
3/09/10 Amount of raffle cookies sold for each tier has been reduced to 100 cookies per tier and prize % has increased.
3/27/10 Cupcake potions have been made, release is pending until psycho has more time to release them.
5/5/10 Games section added to the shop for all to enjoy XD.
7/23/10 annual ball start
7/25/10 annual ball end
12/22/12 shop reopens, new x-mas jar added =D
12/25/12 x-mas happened
1/01/13 new years happened
1/13/13 new cookies added
1/20/13 release of new jar
8/23/13 11th annual ball happened and ended few days later
9/1/13 planning for next year's ball begins

News!
Since this years annual ball is over and done with all orders will now go to the 12th annual ball guild in preparation for next years ball ^o^
Psycho got a job so he will not have much time to work on new jars any time soon but they shall be made hopefully. hes thinking bout taking his laptop to work with him.

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Rules for ordering and general information = read carefully XD

1. Lol, no really read everything carefully. If you don't you may miss something.
2. When buying a cookie jar, filling out the order form is not enough. You must send a trade with your payment enclosed or we will not start on your jar. Once your jar is done, I StupidPsycho will accept the trade. Once the trade is complete and payment is received your cookie jar will be sent to you. We will not send out orders until you complete the trade. If your PMs are set on friends only, your cookie jar will appear here in the thread.
3. Please quote stupidpsycho after completing your trade.
4. All payments(excluding tips) will be donated to the 12th Annual Ball Guild to help fundraise for the ball. Tips will be given to Stupidpsycho to do crazy stuff with while you watch and be amazed(not really... he'll probly just eat the gold. But you get to watch him choke on it. O_o).
5. Please remember to save your jars to your own server or there is a chance you will lose your jar when I clean out or reorganize photobucket.
6. Other rules and surprises are below somewhere.

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Cookie Jars

Normal Edition - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Featured Wedding Jar
User Image User Image
Click on the wedding jar to see tagless image. And as always any jar labeled as "featured" you are allowed to have 2 people in there for free unless otherwise stated.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Purple - - - - - - Pink - - - - - - Orange - - - - - Yellow - - - - - - Green - - - - - - Blue
Smaller ones are samples for the colour actual size is based on the larger ones above.

Seasonal/Other (click spoiler to view)

User Image User Image User Image
Valentine's edition 2010 - - - - - - - St. Patrick's Day Edition 2010 - - - - - - - X-mas Edition2013
User Image
Valentine's Party 2013

Cookies!
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
If you want the cookies from the seasonal jars then you may request those as well.

Fun little jars of cookies you can gift to friends and possibly random people for the hell of it. The jar and text font may change occasionally so watch out for those. If you order before the change your jar will remain the same one you ordered you will not automatically get the new one. If you wish to purchase an old jar please go ahead and fill out an order form but mention under "Other Info" that the order is for an old jars that you want. Font cannot be changed since if it changes it usually means i've switch computers and my current computer no longer has the font. Samples of old jars can be found Here!(3 old jar so far)

Cookie Jar Order Form 4000g

[quote="stupidpsycho"][/quote]
[size=20][b][color=red]I LOVE COOKIES![/size][/color]
Name of avi(s):
Link to avi image(s): if you want 2 avis fitted into a jar other than the featured jars it'll be 1k more per avi added.
Text Line 1: (please keep text appropriate >_< *cringes at cursing*)
Text Line 2: (all text is editable)
to/from tag: (only for jars that have a tag...)
(Please keep in mind that these jars are tiny and cant hold much text. if this is not filled out the default message will be as seen above for their respective jars)
Type of Jar: (it is edition , jar colour. ex: normal, green)
Type of cookie:
Other info:
Total(+tip if you want):
Were you referred here?: (y/n, if yes then by who? if no then feel free to pick a random person from our quester's list just to help them out or leave blank)
I will now go send my trade so Psycho knows he has an order to do! Hurray!
(please quote stupidpsycho again when you confirm and finish the trade. There is a tiny chance psycho will forget to quote you to deliver the jar)[/b][/color]
Other notes: If ordering your current avi just say current avi unless you intend to change your avi. if you intend to change your avi but want the jar of your old one you must save the image as a png file and upload it to another server(Example: photobucket) same goes for avi's of friends save to another server.

Example of finished order form

stupidpsycho

I LOVE COOKIES!
Name of avi(s): Stupidpsycho
Link to avi image: User Image
Text Line 1: Raining Cookies
Text Line 2: stupidpsycho
Type of Jar: normal, purple
Type of cookie: cookie cookie
Other info: none
Total(+tip if you want): 4000g + 1000 = 5k
Were you referred here?: yes! by XXXXX
I will now go send my trade so Psycho knows he has an order to do! Hurray!
(please quote stupidpsycho again when you confirm and finish the trade or there is a chance psycho will forget to quote you to deliver the jar)

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Stupid Cookies
Doesn't quite exist yet since we are contemplating it....

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Gift Certificates

User Image

We do have gift certificates available for those who wish to purchase one for a friend but do not want to struggle to find out which one they would like. However there are some rules involved for their use so do read carefully. >_<

1. All gift certificates will be sent out through PMs so please have PMs enabled
2. Starting now (8/27/13) serial numbers will match user id numbers so it will not be transferable other than to the intended. if your id does not match the serial then you may not use the certificate. however Certs made on or before that date do not need to match. We are doing this because people may change their username but by using user id numbers there will be no problem if they change their names.
3. If the full value has been used or once its been posted on the thread psycho will take the gift certificate out of the record files. If the image is posted on the thread then the remaining value on the cert will be considered used.
4. If you do not want to spend the full amount then do not post the cert on the thread. You should simply post your jar order and note you have a gift certificate and psycho will keep track of the remaining value.
5. You can not buy a gift certificate using a gift certificate because that would be silly and we do not want you to re-gift a gift someone so thoughtfully decided to give you. though you could use the value on the cert to order jars to gift to others.
6. Rules and prices may change from time to time but should not have much affect.

That is all, I think that about covers the information. O_o

Gift Certificate Order Form
A minimum purchase of 4k per gift certificate is required because each cookie jar cost 4k.

Orders for gift certificates can be posted on the thread or PMed. though PM orders are safer.
[color=red][size=24]Hello! I am ordering a gift certificate[/size][/color]
[color=green]
To: (username of recipient)
Amount: (fill this in with the amount you wish to purchase then send a trade to stupidpsycho with the amount)
Note: (Short message you wish to write to them on the 3 lines available)

ALL GIFT CERTIFICATE WILL BE PMED FROM STUPIDPSYCHO SO HAVE PMS ENABLED
[quote="stupidpsycho"][/quote]

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
White/Black List
Welcome to the white and black list i'm probly too lazy to ever update this but o wells. i'll just have this here for show so you people can stare at its empty glory

White List

Stare at it's empty glory

Black and Blue List

Yes! black and blue... The cookies will beat you up for being evil if they aren't being lazy.

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Affiliates/Link List
If you want to be added to the list just post your banner and code in the thread and i'll probably pick it up and stick it in the list just a warning though we do not like tinyurl links or any links that lead outside of gaia, we will not accept them. Only cuz psycho likes to visit the threads first to write tiny comments for the link list. XD

1.11th Annual Ball Guild - Reason for this shop to re-open.
2.Free Xmas cookie jar thread! - you can bump here for a free x-mas jar though there are rules attached so read the 1st post.

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Freebies/Sorta Freebies

1. Bump 25 times and Psycho will heart you

2. Bump 50 times and Psycho will give you a hug and PM saying a "very special" thank you to you. (if the pm doesn't go through he will quote you instead.)

3. Bumping 75 times will get you a free cookie jar on the house just fill out the order form and say the page number you finished your bump.(Only once a month)

4. Psycho may post something stupid saying he will do something specific(i.e. draw them or something) for whomever stumbles upon it. be the one to quote him and you get whatever he says he'd do.

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
F.A.Q./Suggestions?

If you have a suggestion for cookie type that you'd like see stocked in the shop feel free to just pm me or post your suggestion on the thread.

Q: I've been waiting for my cookies to be sent to me for awhile now but they haven't been PMed to me yet. When will my cookies be delivered?
A: If your PMs are set to friends only I will not be able to send you your cookies and they will be posted on the thread most likely on the same page as your order form or on the page after. But before they go on the thread i will try to send it to you through your comments on your profile or some other less favourable methods.
Q: Is it ok for me to put multiple jar orders in a post?
A: Yes, that is perfectly okay as long as you fill out the forms separately for each jar and limit 5 orders per post and have the grand total of all the jars on the bottom. Paying for multiple orders in one trade is fine.

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ribbon Cutting

StupidPsycho walks up to the ribbon with a giant pair of scissors and... -snip- we are officially open XD enjoy your cookies all.

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Are You Questing?

I know I am and I appreciate all the help I can get =D. So if you need a little bit of help feel free to get on our questers' list. For each person that purchases a jar and states that they were referred here by you we will give you 25% of the jar's sale(1000g per jar referred). All you have to do is fill out the form below and we will give you a special mini quest jar.

[color=blue][size=20]help me quest please =D[/size][/color]
[color=violet]Username: (your name here...)
what are you questing for?: (item name. single item only)
[/color]

Questers List
Cadenza of the Heart User Image

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50