Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Unwritten Tragedies

OOPS! I thought I acknowledged this already. HAHA
Sorry about that.
Send a trade and I"ll start your order soon.
Already have ya up on the waiting list.
Love Walks In
carolita
So , what's up ?

WELL, I'm workin' on a thread layout, and I dunno what TH is up to.
But, I think this thread will be a bit slow for a while.

I'm really hoping we can get all these orders done before school starts, though.
Especially since neither one of us will be able to be on much on Friday or Saturday most likely.
I thiiiiiink there should be a set number of slots, and a divider between art/graphics orders, BUT I WILL DO THAT LATER. LOL

Oohhhh, sexy, I'll be looking forward to it.hopeithascheckers.
'awwww s**t, jus when I come in, the party is supposed to start, not die ? emo

School starts ?
JJAJAJAJA , procrastination , my dear lady, procrastination.

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
carolita
Love Walks In
carolita
So , what's up ?

WELL, I'm workin' on a thread layout, and I dunno what TH is up to.
But, I think this thread will be a bit slow for a while.

I'm really hoping we can get all these orders done before school starts, though.
Especially since neither one of us will be able to be on much on Friday or Saturday most likely.
I thiiiiiink there should be a set number of slots, and a divider between art/graphics orders, BUT I WILL DO THAT LATER. LOL

Oohhhh, sexy, I'll be looking forward to it.hopeithascheckers.
'awwww s**t, jus when I come in, the party is supposed to start, not die ? emo

School starts ?
JJAJAJAJA , procrastination , my dear lady, procrastination.

The next one I do will have checkers. LOL

I can work and play at the same time, bby. ;P

I think we go back on the 15th. Or maybe it was the 16th. I honestly don't even know when school starts again, I just know that this was a very pathetic spring break, because I've spent the entire week working on codes and graphics, and pretending to be busy so I can avoid my super-annoying-ex that can't seem to take a hint. LOL
Love Walks In

I think we go back on the 15th. Or maybe it was the 16th. I honestly don't even know when school starts again, I just know that this was a very pathetic spring break, because I've spent the entire week working on codes and graphics, and pretending to be busy so I can avoid my super-annoying-ex that can't seem to take a hint. LOL

YESSSSSS

Good good, I like multi tasking ladies.

What, a spring break NOW ? Most odd.
Oh god, I do the same, except he never was my ******** boyfriend to begin with, but he keeps on calling , texting me and all , and I'm just like, NO. But apparently , other men are thick as hell.

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
carolita
Love Walks In

YESSSSSS

Good good, I like multi tasking ladies.

What, a spring break NOW ? Most odd.
Oh god, I do the same, except he never was my ******** boyfriend to begin with, but he keeps on calling , texting me and all , and I'm just like, NO. But apparently , other men are thick as hell.

Yes, a spring break NOW, butts ya know what, we get this random week off in February for like, no reason whatsoever. It's called our "winter break" but like, we have a winter break in friggin' DECEMBER, so I don't know what the hell this thing is, it's just kinda THERE.

Ohmygawd, okay, I knew this guy for years, and he waits until like, I'm never going to see him again to ask me out and it's jsut like, who the ******** does that!? And then he's like randomly obsessed with me allofasudden. So we kinda went out for a little bit, but then there was a period of like, over a YEAR where we didn't talk to each other or anything, and then he just randomly texts me for absolutely no reason whatsoever and doesn't even say "hi" or "sup" or you know "it's been forever since we talked, what ya up to" he texts me sayign "can i hav sum pix?" and I didn't even have his number anymore, so I was just kinda like who the hell is this!? And he's been buggin' me ever since.
I've been "busy" for like, the past two months.
Unwritten Tragedies

User Image

HELLO RETURNING CUSTOMER.
This lap dance is not optional.
I'm hoping you're still accepting orders<3

Welcome to On a Rail! May I take your order!?
I'll take a: Full body of this [x] (items layer differently then in tektek)
Would you like anything else with that order?: You can do whatever you think (:
Okay! You're total will be: 40k
Would you like to add anything to the tip jar?:10k (:
Thank you! Send a trade and I'll accept when I'm done!

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
S U S H l
I'm hoping you're still accepting orders<3

I'll take a: Full body of this [x] (items layer differently then in tektek)
Would you like anything else with that order?: You can do whatever you think (:
Okay! You're total will be: 40k
Would you like to add anything to the tip jar?:10k (:

We accept everyone(for now) just know that it'll take a while before your order gets done. c:
So, send a trade to TROUSER HEROICS and I'll put ya on the waiting list.
Love Walks In
I think it's probably mine, too. Well, actually I've never played the game, but I LOVE American McGee's Alice so so so so soooo much.
I wish that since Tim Burton had gone with the whole "older Alice returning to Wonderland" theme he would've at least not called it Alice in Wonderland, because I found out he was making it in either later 2008 or summer of 2009, so I knew about it pretty much long before anyone else did and was super excited, assuming he would've done something similar to Coraline, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Corpse Bride and was super stoked, but then I found out it was live-action and he had completely changed the story and it pissed me off a little. LOL
I still like it though!! I just wish that there had been more details about what it was actually going to be like way back when I first found out about it, so I would've been excited in general, rather than excited and then totally disappointed.

ACK, I'm rambling. I'm supposed to be working on your order.

I was really excited about Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland too, but I ended up not watching it. I was afraid I was going to be disappointed. I don't know.

Nothing beats the weapons Alice has in American McGee's Alice. VORPAL BLADE AND HOBBY HORSE LOVE. * A*

I wanted to buy a replica of the blade, but then it looked too real and probably won't be allowed on the plane or in cons. lolol.

I drew you this to make me feel less like taking advantage of you, even if it's complete texture rape. gonk

poopy

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Bylamp
Love Walks In
I think it's probably mine, too. Well, actually I've never played the game, but I LOVE American McGee's Alice so so so so soooo much.
I wish that since Tim Burton had gone with the whole "older Alice returning to Wonderland" theme he would've at least not called it Alice in Wonderland, because I found out he was making it in either later 2008 or summer of 2009, so I knew about it pretty much long before anyone else did and was super excited, assuming he would've done something similar to Coraline, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Corpse Bride and was super stoked, but then I found out it was live-action and he had completely changed the story and it pissed me off a little. LOL
I still like it though!! I just wish that there had been more details about what it was actually going to be like way back when I first found out about it, so I would've been excited in general, rather than excited and then totally disappointed.

ACK, I'm rambling. I'm supposed to be working on your order.

I was really excited about Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland too, but I ended up not watching it. I was afraid I was going to be disappointed. I don't know.

Nothing beats the weapons Alice has in American McGee's Alice. VORPAL BLADE AND HOBBY HORSE LOVE. * A*

I wanted to buy a replica of the blade, but then it looked too real and probably won't be allowed on the plane or in cons. lolol.

I drew you this to make me feel less like taking advantage of you, even if it's complete texture rape. gonk

poopy

I saw it the day it came out at like, 10am and it was a total disappointment, but it was a pretty good movie if I think of it as being something that was based off of Alice in Wonderland, rather than an actual remake which is what I was hoping it'd be. I still want him to do an actual remake, though. That'd be totally cool.

OHMYGAWD I KNOW. And I love the Cheshire Cat. He's totally creepy looking, but still manages to be charming at the same time. Lol

AND ASDFGHJKL; you are too kind. crying
Thank you so much, I love it. <33 :'D
I'll take: 3 full body artworks of these avis please: [o] [o] [o]
Would you like anything else with that order?: You're the boss. :]
Okay! You're total will be: 120k
Would you like to add anything to the tip jar?: 30k~

Lonely Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Ynori

Thanks for ordering! Send a trade to TROUSER HEROICS and I'll put ya on the waiting list in a bit.
Love Walks In
Ynori

Thanks for ordering! Send a trade to TROUSER HEROICS and I'll put ya on the waiting list in a bit.

OMG I sent the trade to you. Will do. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces