Welcome to Gaia! ::

HIATUS, DO NOT ORDER!
~ SHOP WILL BE REOPEN MID-MARCH!

User Image

User Image

Welcome to Treasure Island~
This shop first started in early 2004 with my first account Freezepop Cherry but its been closed, reopened more times then I can count. Please enjoy your stay at my exotic island and enjoy all the luxuries it has to offer. New items added to the stores periodically so come back for more, but for now, let the shopping commence!

User Image

User Image

User Image
o Dec 16: I'll be visiting family in New York Dec. 21 to Jan. 6 But you can still order, just expect:
- slower delivery times
- no customizations available
(Your sweetpuffs will continue growing, don't worry)

o Aug 31: Shop is in need of major renovations, I'll see what I can do n.n;;
o June 4: n.n;; customizable fish orbs are now closed with the provincial exams drawing so near, they will be reopened later this month with lots more fishes and acessories to choose from 3nodding
For now the premades and evolving pets are still being sold.
o May 25: New special edition hopper out!
o May 22: First ever bumping event & Gift certificates now available!
o May 18: Reopened this shop in a new account because old one got banned @3@

User Image

User Image

<--- MissSerendai, the artist and owner of the shop, also does the deliveries when she is online. 4laugh
I'm also the one that fills the custom orders ie. dolls, sweetpuffs, and anything in the giftshop section =3
Please send all trades to this account!
3nodding

User Image
User Image
User Image

- DO NOT PM ME ABOUT MY MINISHOP! unless its about art theft or something that is super urgent.
- Absolutely NO taking without buying or my permission
- Do NOT PM any orders to me
- Send TRADE right after ordering
- Do NOT edit my work without my permission
- Some of my work has my signature on them, LEAVE them on
- Do NOT harrass, pester,argue, insult others or me in this shop
- Do NOT resell my work
- Do NOT redistribute my work in any way
- Do NOT post my work in other forums or websites (your own personal website to show your gaian toybox is the only exception)
- Do NOT advertise your shop/quest/thread here
- Do NOT quote any of my posts with in the front page
- Do NOT beg for gold or free items
- If you think you cannot abide by any of these rules please LEAVE imedietely

User Image
User Image
User Image

Who made these?
- Deborah(Debbie)(me) aka FreezepopCherry are the creator of all these pixels. 3nodding
- (name changed and is now Serendai & MissSerendai)
May I post these outside of gaia, as in other forums and websites?
-No, My work must stay within Gaia, Please do not post them in other forums or websites.
May I buy them for someone else?
-Yes, but please tell me.
May I edit your work
-no
I saw someone else selling your work =OOO
->=0000 report! report! their shop imedietely!
May I order a custom pixel
-unless it is stated in the post then no, what you see is what you get
Why is there an "s" over the work?
-That is the water mark, the one you buy won't have the "s" on it.
Free artsies? n.n;;
- you can get free art/pixels from my shop through:
> hanging out here alot
> art trade
> buying alot of my pixel thingies n.n
> and the freebies I post every now and then (come during holidays for more special freebies only available then)
Were are ze order forms?!?!? gonk
- there are only order forms for the customizable items, for the premades just list them by their names please n.n
How can I get something that's been retired or sold out?
- Unfortunately your chances of obtaining sold out or retired pixels are slim n.n;;
* I may have raffles in which the prize is a Sweetpuff of your choice no matter if its sold out or not~ however this is a super rare occurrence so goodluck n.n;;
How come your shop keeps on closing and opening? @3@
- I tend to close the shop whenever I get too busy in real life 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image
o0o Unlimited Hoppers o0o

User ImageoUser ImageoUser Image
Milk Pocky _ Strwberry Pocky _ Chocolate Pocky
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
AFK _ Arabian Night _ Arabian Day _ Desert
Lakeside ___ Beach ___ Pinkie ___ Moon
Crystal ___ Arctic ___ Hawaii ___ Ocean
Egypt ___ Native ___ Farmer ___ Winter

o0o Zodiac Hoppers o0o

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
1. Aquarius 2. Pisces 3. Aries 4. Taurus 5. Gemini 6. Cancer
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
7. Leo 8. Virgo 9. Libra 10. Scorpio 11. Saggitarius 12. Capricorn

All Hoppers above are 150g each!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hello Kitty_ Keroppi_ My Melody

User Image
Pandy

All Hoppers above are 250g each!

User Image

o0o Special Editions o0o

Please remember that special edition hoppers are not limited hoppers, they're just more rare than the other ones. n.n
User Image
Angelic hopper
The Angelic hopper is a very rare find, they are usually found hopping from clouds to clouds high above in the skies. Its Demonic hopper counterpart has yet to be found.
User Image User Image
Lunar hopper o Solar hopper
Everytime Lunar or Solar hopper gives birth, they are always opposite twins meaning one will be lunar and the other solar. These are hard to capture as they are often found only in certain seasons, since their numbers are dwindling now we haven't found any for 5 years.
User Image
Nurse hopper
The Nurse hopper is a great hopper to have around if you have any other hoppers at home, they will tend the sick and injured in the loving and caring way one's mother would.

Special Edition hoppers above are 300g each

User Image
Oh So Tropical!
These very rare berry like hoppers are almost extinct now in Treasure Island as they are hunted for their berrylicious juice and preyed on by other exotic birds. They are loyal and once they're attached to you, they'll never leave you alone, this makes them great companions for the lonely people out there.

Special Edition hoppers above are 500g each

User Image

o0o Limited Hoppers o0o

--

User Image

User Image
Underwater - 190g each

User Image
Koi - 190g each

User Image

User Image
User Image

Thirsty from your trip around the island? than why not quench your thirst with one of these delicious drinks that can only be found in the food bar.

*All drinks above are 150g each.

User ImageUser Image
Ahhh the old classics, Sparkling Water and Very Berry, two delicious and non-alcoholic drinks

* All drinks above are 100 each.

(1) User Image (2) User Image
1- A taste of the ocean
2- Countryside love

* All drinks above are 150 each.

User Image

User Image
form-
burger:
drink:

sample:
User Image

*300 per combo

User Image
The Sweetheart Combo- 300g

User Image

User Image

User Image
Floral Deluxe- 300g
This 3 tier cake is the epitome of elegance with it creamy strawberry trails on top of each layer and delicate chocolate prints. The floral deluxe is garnished carefully with mint leaves and pink gum balls to give off its cute appearance while on the bottom most tier, a delicate layer of sugar is wrapped aroung the base. This is a must-have for any garden party.

User Image
The Chocolate Indulgence- 300g
This pure chocolate cake is by far the most chocolaty of the collection, made of dark chocolate, it is designed with swirls and droplets of real gold and laced with sugared cherry wraps. Have a slice, I dare you~

User Image
Winter Wonderland- OUT OF SEASON, Come back next December <3
Molded from the freshest of snow with lemony filling, this cake is a must-have for any holiday party. With a chocolate-mousse deer, who can resist? get yours today as this cake is only available for a limited time.

User Image

User Image
User Image

The customizable fish orbs are CLOSED!
(Will reopen later this month with lots more acessories and fishes)

o0o Fish Orbs o0o
ex: User ImageUser Image
(disclaimer: The colours on the sample orbs above have been lightened to prevent art theft, the real colour of the orbs, fishes and etc are the ones you see below.)
These are customizeble to your liking n.n

An orb + gravel + a fish is 500g each however the optional add-ons have have additional prices.

1st: Choose an orb colour:

User Image

2nd: Choose the gravel colour:

User Image

3rd: Choose fish:

User Image

4th: Choose creature: (optional) (50g each)

User Image

5th: Choose plant: (optional) (10g each)

User Image

Heart Bobbles: (optional) (50g each)

User Image
green, blue or/and pink

6th: Choose additional decor for inside the orb: (optional) (100g each)

User ImageUser Image
(background fishes)

* Paper boat not compatible with lotus plant n.n;;
* Golden corals not compatible with pearls or crab n.n;;

7th: Choose additional decor for outside the orb: (optional) (200g each)

User ImageUser Image

~+~ Fish Orbs ~+~
Username:
Colour of Orb:
Gravel colour:
Fish colour: (can only choose one fish, anyone after the first one is an additional 20g)
= 500g
optional creatures:
optional plants:
optional interior decor:
optional exterior animation:
(please add up the price for the above 4 yourself)
You may have more than one of the same of some items in the orb.

Slots:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed

User Image

User Image

User Image

This section is currently closed, will reopen later on with more acessories and stuffs 4laugh

o0o Treasure Island Aviaries o0o

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
perches: metallic silver, elegant gold, pearl pink, and pearl blue

cage + bird + perch = 500g

Acessories below are priced individually:

User Image
bells: plain, floral, ribbon and heart (100g)

User Image
orbs: blue, red, green, pink, and pearl (100g)

You may only choose one of the above per cage.

User Image
berries: cherry, gold and blue (50g)

User Image
vines + nameplate (100g)

Order form:
~+~ Treasure Island Aviaries ~+~

Username:
Cage:
Perch:
= 500g
Bell or orb? (if so, which one?)
Berries: (can only choose one)
Vines + nameplate: yes or no, if yes, please choose a 4 letter max. name
Grand total=

User Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image User Image

Base credit: I give full credit of the bases to Jopet aka Joelle who gave me permission to use them via gaian pm's.
Since her pixel site is down, here's the link to her deviant art: http://jopet.deviantart.com/
Proof of permission is available to anyone who wishes to view it.

Dolls are strictly BRIBE ONLY. The higher the bribe, the more animation, background etc I'm willing to do. I reserve the right to reuse background and other misc. items on other dolls. The only way for you to get a truly original doll is to win an auction n.n

Bribe slots:
1. Closed
2. Closed

User Image
The Doll shop faq's:

Where did you get these bases?
- These noushi bases are from Jopet's pixel site when it was still up n.n
How many dolls can I bribe for at a time?
- one please n.n;; if you wish to have more dolls done than you must wait til another slot opens up~
What if I want a couples with background?
- yikes, this one is an iffy. The rule of having to bribe for two slots for both the dolls still maintains but in addition to that, you'll have to bribe for the third doll slot for the background. (Winning a doll auction would be more convenient for you n.n )
Can you doll on another base?
- I only provide the option of dolling on the base of your choice through auctions, if not, I prefer to stick with jopet's base~
Can you make a dancing doll like this <insert someone else's doll here>?
- I prefer not to imitate other people's work =3
What would you consider a good bribe?
- It depends on the amount of gold/items and the complexity of your doll n.n so just offer me and show me the image of what you want dolled and I'll say yay or nay~
Do you do OC's or avatars from other sites?
- yes n.n

User Image

User Image
User Image

coming soon

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sweetpuffs are distant cousins of the hoppers, yet they have only been recently discovered. It all happened one day while a family was picnicing by the beachside, they left their sundaes uncovered on the table and they came back to find a small egg on the side of it. Sweetpuffs are very rare indeed, after the first discovery, the island's team of scientists set traps of different kinds of sundaes everywhere yet only a few eggs have been found on them.

Sweetpuffs have 4 stages:
User Image

egg: an egg usually found by the side of a sundae with a puff of cream on top of it.
child: the most active stage, after hatching from the egg, it would leap from the sundae onto the table and wander around, though never leaving more than 4 inches of their sundaes.
teen: the puffs of cream appears again on their head, they are less active now at this stage and likes to stay within 2 inches of the sundae bowl.
adult: they have fully matured with ears that are very sensitive to noises, they can also smell with the ears and would often sniff out sweets and anything else that is sugarloaded.

Current Sweetpuff edition(s):

n/a

Past Sweetpuffs:

Berry Exotique: An exotic delight~

User Image
Sold Out!

Owners:
1. SilentRedemption- Lily
2. Velocita- Cakes
3. RemyBeth- RemyBeth
4. Stonewaltz- Fleur
5. rubberduckiez- Momo
6. Fayt_of_Redemption- Fayt
7. girl who fell to earth- Earth Girl
8. khkid- Ryohei
9. Embrace the Storm- Marsha
10. Tandemonium- Ooolah
*. mokona418_new- Mokona418

Santa's Surprise: Chocolate Lover

User Image
Sold Out!

Owners:
1. RemyBeth- RemyBeth
2. rubberduckiez- Momo
3. Stonewaltz- Cocoa
4. khkid- Hizaki
5. Bunneh-sama- Mousse
6. girl who fell to earth- Earth Girl
7. Naeyru- Chocolu
8. SilentRedemption- Spirit
9. mokona418_new- Mokona418
10. lylstarryazngurl- Starry
*. Alice125- Hikari

Mooncake: A Mid-Autumn festival treat~

User Image
Sold Out!

Owners:
1. RemyBeth - RemyBeth
2. Embrace The Storm - Marsha
3. Acceleri - AC
4. Stonewaltz - Akimi
5. khkid - Kazuhiro
6. SethDemonic - Sesu-kun
7. SilentRedemption - Pumpkin
8. Azhuria - Lunia
9. Fayt_of_Redemption - Serenity
10. BlackMN - Luna

Willy Wonka's Factory

User Image
Sold Out!

1. ElizaLena - ElizaLena
2. Nekko Kitten - Plum
3. michie-in-a-box - Michie
4. SilentRedemption - Yummy
5. Dead Vamp - Isabela
6. Knucklesgal_2 - SakumaRyuichi
7. `Ban Manager - Choco
8. ShyAngelEyes - Sweety
9. The Muffin Woman - Chip
10. --

Sweet Sweet Sundae Puff

User Image
Sold Out!

Owners:
1. Dark.Peach.Tree - Seri
2. ElizaLena - ElizaLena
3. [[StrawberryXGashes]] - Froot
4. EndlessBlueHeaven - AI
5. PumaLove - Fuzz
6. Meepykin`z - Hi-Chew
7. Dead Vamp - Isabela
8. michie-in-a-box - Michie
9. Neko Kitten - Peaches
10. The Muffin Woman - Honey

Please fill out this order form:

[IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/hopperhophopmule/evolving pets/sweetpuffs.jpg[/IMG]
[color=#F1A17A]
[b]Sweetpuff Edition:
Name of the Sweetpuff:
[/b][/color]

Sample:

User Image
Sweetpuff Edition: Sweet Sweet Sundae Puff
Name of the Sweetpuff: Periwinkle

User Image
User Image
User Image

o pink_freak_1909 o [.minty.panda.] + tip o zedani + tip o hazelline + tip o Feudal_Fairytale o ~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~ o Archamais o Artificial~Memories o Iki-ilo o starladyplace o SwordMasterZ o Muzique o Fractals o o0arwyn0o + tip o Katanami o Patrician o heart-mind-and-soul o Inu_flower o DragonofDarkHours o Atrocious + donation o StrawberryTea o Dyall + tip o Sobbing Starlight o Ladywolf o [Dead.Angel] o Monseurat o LeTaffeee o Crystal-Destiny o Moonglare o narutorocks1 o narutorocks1 + tip o Hunter82 o Pinque Von Fluffendorken + tip o Sailor Kasumi o Sweetange o Regalwily + tip o BlackMN + tip o Fuzzyferretlove + tip o Taerar Licorne + tip o [Hyde] + tip o Deranged_Rabbit + tip o Dragonbound + tip o Parity + tip o Maxrb2321 + tip o cardi o Nekko Kitten + tip o Sapphire Zelda o Lady Stray o Nokomis_Night o T s u b a s a. o berryolette o A-Sqrd o Neverletmego o cardi o armyangel23 + tip o Madhatters party o Rosewoods + tip o Julia the Weird + tip o [ falling`star ] o [ falling`star ] o pictorialism + tip o Dark.Peach.Tree o Swoc o [[StrawberryXGashes]] o sexystary o the Asian Mafia! + tip o Pinque Von Fluffendorken + tip o tokunaga12 o [.Exrael.] + tip o Meigumii + tip o [.Exrael.] o ix_nami_xi o Skysthelimit3107 o Crucified_Panther + tip o `Laetificus Infernus o PumaLove o dragon bound + tip o Dark.Peach.Tree + tip o A-Sqrd + tip o Dark.Peach.Tree o EndlessBlueHeaven + tip o BlackMN + tip o ElizaLena o [[StrawberryXGashes]] + tip o EndlessBlueHeaven o armyangel23 + tip o Kiwi Hatake o CHERRY FIZZY POP! o oneofthedundain o Triforce Bedtime o guessboynosya o AstronomyGirl o RadioactiveDuckeh o Sapphire Zelda + tip o EndlessBlueHeaven o PumaLove o Appeal + tip o ~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~ + tip o invisible_cows + tip o [[StrawberryXGashes]] + tip o Dark.Peach.Tree o Cloudi + tip o Dark_Angel029 + tip o Meepykin`z o MissyGirl5671 o Koki e Reshi o Kaguio o Psycho_kyugurl + tip o Dead Vamp + tip o LokisRose + tip o Koki e Reshi + tip o Cardi o horsey1000 + tip o Koki e Reshi o EdibleClock o lilazngurl12545 o The Muffin Woman + tip o Naeyru o Appeal + tip o EndlessBlueHeaven o cardi + tip o animeyumichan o [[StrawberryXGashes]] + tip o Cloudi o ElizaLena o [ falling`star ] o snow_reflection o Dark.Peach.Tree o michie-in-a-box o Nekko Kitten o lilazngurl12545 + tip o jesikitty o Kiraboshi o SilentRedemption + tip o Shin-Shui + tip o SnowChickRox o Keisanki_Copy o lilazngurl12545 + tip o The Muffiin Woman o KariHatake o T.e.n + tip o xXAlone In The RainXx + tip o 2_cute_2_be_with_you + tip o celina-xx o ElizaLena o Koki e Reshi o ElizaLena + tip o Nekko Kitten + tip o michie-in-a-box o invisible_cows + tip
SilentRedemption o Dead Vamp + tip o Anchuli o lilazngurl12545 o EndlessBlueHeaven o Milk The Strange o Cain Von Schwarzschild o Saria White Dragon + tip o Flan De Leche + tip o Lemonilime + tip o Knucklesgal_2 o `Ban Manager o Azhuria o sillypeach o Proud_to_be_Pinoy o Apocalypse Rainbow o Kaldeagirl o Just Broken o Mizz Faith o Pinque Von Fluffendorken o Just Broken o lucitine o lucitine o BeautifulRedemption o tearazel o lucitine o Jirachi` o Kirbyazn o Fayt_of_Redemption o RA1NBOWxSK1TTLES o HowartsMuleAccount o Rabulove o BlackMN o Robbie-Chan o Stonewaltz o RabuLove o Kaylipoo o blueeyed_orchid o 0ops o Rini-tan o Andrungs_Pixie o khkid + tip o Acceleri o hisakata_yuri + tip o RemyBeth o Nidhogg13 o SethDemonic + tip o GetBack-DL* o Magikwolf + tip o girl who fell to earth + tip o tropicalprincess808 o Fayt_of_Redemption o Just Broken o Ghetto Coco o SethDemonic o -Crazedmychemfan- o Magikwolf o Khkid o D_Negel o Acceleri o Purpliholic + tip o amara alya o Creme Fraiche o HuzzBuzz o Crazedmychemfan o BlackMN o Aka Fuyu o Magikwolf o -Crazedmychemfan- o Queen of Insomnia o Kiwi Hatake o Sugarfae o HuzzBuzz o RemyBeth o bleacheddragon + tip o mokona418_new + tip o Alice125 o kamui99 + tip o iB r o k e n Smoothies o Elliemarie12 o lylstarryazngurl o Casca 7 o Sugar Teacup + tip o

User Image
User Image

User Image

Donate/tip and get a Thank you frame:

User Image

ElizaLena o Nekko Kitten o michie-in-a-box o invisible_cows o Dead Vamp o Saria White Dragon o Flan De Leche o Lemonilime o Dark.Peach.Tree o digital_universe o Kaldeagirl o Just Broken o BeautifulRedemption o Fayt_of_Redemption o RA1NBOWxSK1TTLES o RabuLove o BlackMN o Stonewaltz o khkid o hisakata_yuri o SethDemonic o Magikwolf o girl who fell to earth o D_Negel o Purpliholic o mokona418_new o kamui99 o Sugar Teacup o

o0o Retired donation items o0o

User Image

dragon bound o Dark.Peach.Tree o EndlessBlueHeaven o BlackMN o [[StrawberryXGashes]] o armyangel23 o CHERRY FIZZY POP! o oneofthedunedain o Triforce Bedtime o sexystary o guessboynosya o RadioactiveDuckeh o Sapphire Zelda o PharoahChan o ~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~ o invisible_cows o [[StrawberryXGashes]] o Cloudi o Dark_Angel029 o Psycho_kyugurl o Dead vamp o LokisRose o Koki e Reshi o horsey1000 o EdibleClock o lilazngurl12545 o The Muffin Woman o Appeal o cardi o [[StrawberryXGashes]] o SilentRedemption o Shin-Shui o T.e.n o xXAlone In The RainXx o 2_cute_2_be_with_you

User Image

Atrocious o Pinque Von Fluffendorken o Regalwily o BlackMN o Fuzzyferretlove o Taerar Licorne o [Hyde] o Deranged_Rabbit o Dragonbound o Parity o Maxrb2321 o Nekko Kitten o Lady Stray o T s u b a s a. o Rosewoods o Julia the Weird o Swoc o [[StrawberryXGashes]] o Pinque Von Fluffendorken o [.Exrael.] o Meigumii o [.Exrael.] o

User Image

coming soon...

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/closed/t.26987233_1/][img]http://i14.tinypic.com/47un96d.gif[/img][/URL]

User Image

Links out:

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

o0o Treasure Island history: o0o

First shop: I didn't even remember there was a first Treasure Island shop but I found it @.@
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5724165&page=1#278437666
Second Treasure Island shop: (I finally learned how to animate thingies when this shop was first created, closed due to exams and new pixelling styles which I wish to improve on before opening a minishop again)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7021246
Third shop: (completely new items in there including some of the very first hoppers created, this shop was closed due to health problems)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8615971&page=1
Fourth shop: Serendai account got banned =/ http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14892797&

User Image
User Image

o0o Treasure Island Blacklist o0o (aka list of people that pissed me off)

User Image

User Image

btw, to the creator of the wannabe hopper above, I know who you are. I know your main account as you haven't been so discreet about your numerous knockoffs of other minishops. I'm waiting to get your a** banned.

Kefa- Stole my hoppers and tried to sell them, honestly, that whole "my friend gave them to me" excuse is getting LAAAMMMMEEEE.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/hoppers-open/t.34862503_16/

Usa-Mero- I caught her selling someone else's artwork twice along with her crap art (like that isn't obvious which ones were actually her own) Got both of her shops deleted but she had the nerve to make another shop (this time without the stolen artwork) and put me on the blacklist cause apparently evil lil me reported her for art theft of her own art :le gasp:
To Usa-Meru: Grow up sweetie, I reported you but Moderators wouldn't have deleted your shop if there was no proof of art theft. BUT YOUR SHOP GOT DELETED. That means there was obvious proof (which I happily provided 4laugh )

Silver Lady Saya
- (& Naked Elf Advertising) for advertising in my shop.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces