User Image

OPEN || AVAILABLE

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
User Image

1. FOLLOW GAIA TOS. No exceptions! Don't know where it is? Look for the pretty link at the bottom of the Gaia home page.
        2. Please don't spam this thread. Feel free to stay and chat but if you fill out the form and you are on my list then don't harass me!
        3. I reserve the right to take on and reject anybody I choose to. If I feel that your avatar is too difficult then I won't waste time on it; simple as that.
        4. I will tolerate NO homophobic, racist or religiously insulting comments. Keep that bullshit out of here.
        5. If I make you art you will pay at least the minimum price. No exceptions. If you want to try and bribe me with an item feel free to PM me, but don't cheap out on me.
        6. Do NOT ask me for free images! I will not, I repeat not even consider you if you ask for a freebee! That's what THIS forum is for!
        7. All pixels are 50x50 in size. If you want something larger you can ask and I might consider trying it.
        8. Hang around a little! If I get bored I may have random periods of freebee-dom, where I just do free art for the shits and giggles.

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

Prices will vary depending on how complicated the reference is and whether or not you are choosing to get an animated icon! GIF images (those would be the ones that move) cost 5-10k! PNG images (non-animated images) will cost 2-5k, again depending on how complicated the reference is. I will always tell you in advanced what the minimum price is!

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
User Image

There are two different forms! One is for a gif pixel piece and one is for a png pixel piece. It will be specified before the coding!

User Image
        [quote="MY rusty h a l o"][/quote]
        [img]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/MYrusty_halo/PNG_zps64d292fc.png[/img]
        [list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#57849d]❝[/color] H[/size][size=14]ELLO[i]!![/i][/size][size=10] my name is [color=#57849d][u] USERNAME[/u][/color], and I am looking for a [i][color=#57849d]PNG pixel work[/color][/i]
        [list][list][list]in [color=#57849d][b]STANDARD SIZE (50p x 50p) || SPECIFY (?p x ?p)[/b][/color][i]!![/i][/list][/list]My colours are [color=#57849d][i][u]COLOUR1[/u][/i] && [i][u]COLOUR2[/u][/i][/color] and you can find my references [url=URL LINKS ONLY! ADD AS NECESSARY]HERE[/url][i]!![/i]
        [list]Oh! And I also need [color=#57849d]ANY TEXT OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION GOES HERE[/color].[/size][/list][/list][color=white]MY rusty h a l o thanks you very much for your purchase![/colour][size=18][color=#57849d]T[/size][/color][size=14][color=#57849d]HANK YOU[i]!![/i][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image
        [quote="MY rusty h a l o"][/quote]
        [img]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/MYrusty_halo/gif_zpsb5251316.gif[/img]
        [list][list][list][list][size=18][color=#57849d]❝[/color] H[/size][size=14]ELLO[i]!![/i][/size][size=10] my name is [color=#57849d][u] USERNAME[/u][/color], and I am looking for a [i][color=#57849d]GIF pixel work[/color][/i]
        [list][list][list]in [color=#57849d][b]STANDARD SIZE (50p x 50p) || SPECIFY (?p x ?p)[/b][/color][i]!![/i][/list][/list]My colours are [color=#57849d][i][u]COLOUR1[/u][/i] && [i][u]COLOUR2[/u][/i][/color] and you can find my references [url=URL LINKS ONLY! ADD AS NECESSARY]HERE[/url][i]!![/i]
        [list]Oh! And I also need [color=#57849d]ANY TEXT OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION GOES HERE[/color].[/size][/list][/list][color=white]MY rusty h a l o thanks you very much for your purchase![/colour][size=18][color=#57849d]T[/size][/color][size=14][color=#57849d]HANK YOU[i]!![/i][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

If you look below you'll see what the form should look like filled out! You will need to fill in your username, specify what size you want (pick one, please!), list TWO colours (I may not use both. Hex codes are appreciated!), provide a link to your reference (multiple links may be used! Just add [url*=]here and [url*=]here with as many as you need!), as well as specify any text or additional things you want! By additional things I mean TEXT, ADDITIONAL IMAGES (such as flying hearts) and/or POSES (such as requesting a character yawning).

MY rusty h a l o

User Image
                HELLO!! my name is MY rusty h a l o, and I am looking for a GIF pixel work
                      in STANDARD SIZE (50p x 50p)!!
                  My colours are #57849d && #84e4ea and you can find my references HERE!!
                    Oh! And I also need my username on the gif, please.
    MY rusty h a l o thanks you very much for your purchase![/colour]THANK YOU!!

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
User Image

1. - open -
        2. - open -
        3. - open -
        4. - open -
        5. - open -
        6. - open -
        7. - open -
        8. - open -
        9. - open -

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image
        [url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.84214477][img]http://i.imgur.com/FD76Qcb.png[/img][/url]

User Image
        [url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.84214477][img]http://i.imgur.com/hUNBx7Y.png[/img][/url]

User Image
User Imagexxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas