Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Humorist

Pohoku

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Details gaia_star I'd like it all to be there but if it isn't possible then let me know
Animated gaia_star wings, sparkles, eyes?
Payment gaia_star 100m
References gaia_star
User Image

Shy Hunter

12,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Contributor 150
Pohoku

Details gaia_star Ears and tail pleast stay
Animated gaia_star eyes and tail (sparkles mayybe?)
Payment gaia_star 180mil
References gaia_star
http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af303/l2averZelda/wwwgaiaonlinecom_zps9fa4ec45.png

Timid Traveler

12,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Megathread 100
Pohoku

Details gaia_star Avatar art, please. Wings (if torn wings are too hard, try the normal Unlawful Son wings), halo and scarf taking priority if you find it too cluttered. ^^
Animated gaia_star Bounce, blink and maybe roses falling if you can?
Payment gaia_star 200mil
References gaia_star

Bashful Fatcat

10,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Pohoku

Details gaia_star Don't forget my bunny (:
Animated gaia_star umm... Your choice? [;
Payment gaia_star 20mil I'm broke but I want art hahaha :<
References gaia_star
User Image

Friendly Humorist

Pohoku

Details gaia_star Any item that is an issue for you just lemme know, most likely ill say let it go xP
Animated gaia_star IMG1- Wings, tail, lips (pout/kiss) IMG2- Wings, sparkle. IMG3- tears, wings. IMG4- Wings, eyes.
Payment gaia_star Lavender heartstring? Either this item for all four or I can offer more if needed ^^
References gaia_star

daxellway's Honey Bun

Lunatic

Bulbawhore
NatsumiOdjin
The Angel Bethany
Milk Yogurt
ruki 911

I hope I didn't miss anyone > u < ;

Okay guys Hawaii survived the hurricane that decided to take a detour, so now I can relax and get back to school and art! (:
If you are still interested in ordering please quote me with the page number your posted your form, if some changes are to be made to the order you can edit the post instead of reposting the entire form.
Any questions please quote me an I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

-Do be aware orders that want animation will take me a bit longer and I already have an order for 7 that's slowly being pumped out one by one between other drawing commissions so please be patient with me. I WILL DO MY BEST but the more you rush me the sloppy-er the art. )':

Mega Conventioneer

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Pohoku

Details gaia_star if you need colors for the black n white one ask me smile
Animated gaia_star yes please ..eyes blink. Stars bounce. Whatever you feel like animated or will look good animated :3
Payment gaia_star for 1 itll be 30m, for 3 it'll be 100m for all of them 3B :3
References gaia_star
anyone from Here

Timid Traveler

12,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Megathread 100
Pohoku

Okay guys Hawaii survived the hurricane that decided to take a detour, so now I can relax and get back to school and art! (:
If you are still interested in ordering please quote me with the page number your posted your form, if some changes are to be made to the order you can edit the post instead of reposting the entire form.
Any questions please quote me an I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

-Do be aware orders that want animation will take me a bit longer and I already have an order for 7 that's slowly being pumped out one by one between other drawing commissions so please be patient with me. I WILL DO MY BEST but the more you rush me the sloppy-er the art. )':

Hello~ I'm glad you're okay! That would have been quite worrying. I'm still interested in the art~ I'll even pay you 500mil instead of the 200mil I first offered. ^^ I still /very/ much love your pixels, and the page number is 12. :3 Thank you, and I'll send the trade whenever you want. <3

Friendly Humorist

Pohoku
:

I'm still very much interested, page 12 (:

Popular Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
ruki 911
Pohoku

Details gaia_star items you don't want taken off/or are small and maybe overlooked
Animated gaia_star wiggling tail, blink eye and i want it to le poof with smoke like a nina xD
Payment gaia_star 20m
References gaia_star
img ref(s) umm tektek is not working but if u pick my avi please let me know.. its a curent avi (9tail fox theme)

yes i would love to order from you biggrin
here is the avi
with animation plez <3

Lupine Cub

18,750 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Pohoku
Bulbawhore
NatsumiOdjin
The Angel Bethany
Milk Yogurt
ruki 911

just to warn you that I updated the gold on our trade, it didn't felt fair the amount of gold that I offered originally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff