Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ϣ э ʅ ʗ σ ɱ э

Hello and welcome to my custom shop. My name is EltonOnline but you may just call me Elton. This shop is unique in varies ways, for starters I don't stick to only one sort of product rather I focus unrestricted to various forms of products that anyone may ask for, though I can give ideas of what I can do, anyone can make suggestions of what they want and I would gladly contribute to the idea. The varies products I work on are listed below in the projects section and I will list the prices for the work at hand, note that projects can range from five (5) to fourteen (14) days, I will inform the person in question about the progress of the work.

» The Shop is currently:

Closed

Index
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Rules & Updates
» Projects & Samples
» Bribes List & Donations In/Out
» Completed Projects
» Forms & Requests
» Open Slots
» Events & contests
» Item GiveAway List
» Links In/Out
» White/Black List
» Open!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» The rules, prices, and forum are subject to change so regularly check to see if any changes are made, meaning check the updates page regularly.
» Follow Gaia's ToS and make sure to respect me and those that visit here, I am not the king of the world but neither is anyone else.
» I can and could choose to cancel if not comply to a requested order, so make sure not to get on my bad side.
» When filling out the form, please put "Elton, I read the rules" in the bottom of the form, that will show me that you indeed read my rules and you can get on my good side.
» Do not and I mean DO NOT Steal anything either form me or those that are purchasing in my shop under ANY circumstances.
» Advertising is not allowed unless asked politely, to do this please fill out the advertising form for a request for me to advertise you here in the shop AND in my personal site.
» Do not disrespect, flame, spam, or place derogatory talk to anyone in my shop, you can end up in my black list rather quickly.
» OC's are accepted but ensure that you can tektek for order reasons, if you are looking for an image that is of course.
» The project will not commence unless a trade is started and is clearly the price amount for the project, otherwise the project will not commence.
» If you do not have the appropriate amount for the asked order, please leave a comment and I will see what we can do, I am generous to help ^-^
» There can be other projects I do not announce here but I am very loose and can make deals for offsite deals, just make sure you understand that what is meant offsite is offsite completely meaning gold will no longer be the use of payment and you are responsible for payment. This is not a recommended project deal but I understand people ask for websites, commercial artwork, 3D animation and even programming but I suggest you avoid this option unless you are sure you know what you are doing.
» For links in/out please fill out the form and I will kindly please your link, though make sure you place my own link up too (I am very needy >.> )
» Have fun and talk around if you like, participation in the contests are fun too so make good use of it.

Updates
» 2012/8/31 The Shop began construction and is growing quickly!

» Rules & Updates » Projects & Samples » Bribes List & Donations In/Out » Completed Projects » Forms & Requests » Open Slots » Events & contests » Item GiveAway List » Links In/Out » White/Black List » Open!

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Images
Cost:

» [] » Sketch: A simple sketch of a OC
2,ooo gold

» [] » Color (Torso): A colored OC from head to thighs
5,ooo gold

» [] » Color (Fullbody): A colored OC from head to toe
1o,ooo gold

» [] » Background: A character with Background behind them
2o,ooo gold

Or
» [] » Sketch & Background:
1o,ooo gold

» [] » Color (Torso) & Background:
15,ooo gold

» » Multiply the price of the menu for additional Avatars
Ex: 5 OC's for Color (Torso) =
25,ooo gold

» Profile Posting styles
» [] » Code Design: Designing with coding alone
1,ooo gold

» [] » Image Design: A posting style image
7,ooo gold

» [] » Combo Design: A combination of the top two
7,5oo gold

Web Pages

» Profile Designs
» [] » Code Design: Design only the code for the profile using your own images
15,ooo gold

» [] » Image Design: Design using original images and placing them as a theme for a profile
3o,ooo gold

» Rules & Updates » Projects & Samples » Bribes List & Donations In/Out » Completed Projects » Forms & Requests » Open Slots » Events & contests » Item GiveAway List » Links In/Out » White/Black List » Open!

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Bribes can be used instead of gold in order to pay for an order, but note that it has to be close to the actual price but if it goes over then it can be used to increase the importance of the order and I will make sure to make it extra perfect before completing it. Only bribe items on the list can be used to pay for the orders, nothing else unless a deal is struck, you can comment one when making an order.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Donations In

» None so far sad

Donations Out

» The shop is not open yet >.>

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Images

Note: Remember to Edit the section that is CAPITALIZED

Sketch:
[color=grey][b][i][size=20]Image- Sketch[/size][/i][/b]
Tek-Tek: [imgleft]PLACE TEK-TEK DREAM AVATER CODE HERE[/imgleft]
» Background: Y/N?
» Pose: WHAT POSE DO YOU WANT YOUR OC?
» Details: WHAT DETAILS MUST I KEEP IN MIND?
» Comments: ANY COMMENTS?

Color (Torso):
[color=grey][b][i][size=20]Image- Color (Torso)[/size][/i][/b]

Color (Fullbody):
[color=grey][b][i][size=20]Image- Color (Fullbody)[/size][/i][/b]

Background:
[color=grey][b][i][size=20]Image- Background[/size][/i][/b]

Profile Posting Style

[color=grey][b][i][size=20]Posting Style[/size][/i][/b]
» Original Image? Y/N
Tek-Tek (If Y): [imgleft]PLACE TEK-TEK DREAM AVATER CODE HERE[/imgleft]
» Theme: WHAT THEME DO YOU WANT?
» Colors: WHAT COLORS DO YOU WANT?

Web Pages

[color=grey][b][i][size=20]Web Page- Profile[/size][/i][/b]
» Original Image?: Y/N?
» Theme: WHAT THEME DO YOU WANT YOUR PROFILE?
» Color: WHAT COLOR DO YOU WANT YOUR PROFILE?

Advertisement

The reason is called advertisement is because I may place the add on a external site (my own site) for additional support on bringing in clients but I do ask for a gain, either being advertised shop wise or my website, getting paid which would cost 5o,ooo gold, or given an item which equals the cost. Make sure to place what you will do in return for my advertising.

I advertise shops, profiles, games, other websites and many more but you need to clarify what I am advertising in the form. If the form does not match what I am directed to, the form will be denied and there can be a chance I will place the offender in the black list.

[color=grey][b][i][size=20]Advertise Me[/size][/i][/b]
» Method for Deal: PAY OR AFFILIATE BACK?
» Link to Advertisement: PLACE LINK HERE
» What am I advertising: WHAT IS IT THAT IS BEING ADVERTISED?
» Banner: PLACE BANNER CODE HERE

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

» 01. Scarlet Emotions - Requested: Color (fullbody)
Quote:

» Avitar: Current one
» Background: None
» Pose: What my avi is doing
» Details: Little shadowing
» Comments: None

» 02. USERNAME - Requested: TBA
Quote:
Project Request:

» 03. USERNAME - Requested: TBA
Quote:
Project Request:

» 04. USERNAME - Requested: TBA
Quote:
Project Request:

» 05. USERNAME - Requested: TBA
Quote:
Project Request:

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

» Best Banner Display Contest: This is the contest for artists from a fellow artist. What I am looking for is a nice banner (any size is allowed but below 500 x 500). You can use the images in my shop or be creative and make your own images but it must and should represent my shop or my style (grey and/or white, gentlemen, peace, and co-operation)
Reward: 5,ooo Gold
End Date: 10-01-12

» Mini Story Contest: For the creative writers out there, this contest deals with a fan-fiction story of a meeting between my OC and either your own OC or a character from any series. You must quote me in order for me to see that it is part of the contest. Make sure that in the top I can see "part of Mini Story Contest". It cannot be less than 5 paragraphs and should have a well written, flowing story and should be interesting. Please note: No sex, drugs, or adult-rated content but you can base the story either in the world of Gaia or in the world that you chose for it.
Reward: 2,ooo Gold

» Dice-roll Trio: This is for those that want to try out their luck, to win the prize for this one you must roll 5 6-sided dices and it must land on a number from 25-30 but here is the kicker, you must make sure that the number you get is on at least 3 posts you have made in my shop. Meaning you need to give me the links of the pages to comform they appear 3 times within the contest. If you get either 3 of 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, or 30's then you win.
Reward: 1o,ooo Gold

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Whats this exactly? This is where I will post the items I am giving away at random for free. Is it really random? good question, not completely, it is random in the sense that I click a random page number and then scroll at random to select a person, now here is the catch, if you are in the black list, you are screwed because I will probably skip you and go down. However if you are a good obedient slave client or a person that causes no trouble I will not skip you, in fact keep up the good work and you might earn an exclusive entry into the white list instead. Now for the free items!

Items

» Empty, Impossible! Better luck when the list fills up. Want to donate to get the list moving up? It would be truly appreciated!

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/n-i-e-ustom-hop-not-open/t.82053103/][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2vun2v7.png[/img][/url]

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

White List
^-^ I would love to see this fill up to OVER 9000! people o.o

Black List
This best stay in 0 >.>

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Code Design

This is a simple Design Code for Posting Styles

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Image Posting Style, only making the image and nothing more. You worry about the coding from here.

Profitable Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Making Profiles, images, animations and websites
Want one of your own? Message me! Shop Coming Soon!

мч ϮɧσʊɕɧϮϛ
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

This is the combo Posting style and its just an example of what I can do, if you wish for me to make the full code and image package then this is how it would be like, I can include buttons in this package as seen down below so you have an idea of how I work.
»ЄℓϮσиσnℓiиe αкα мя. ωhiϮЄ

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

→Danger to the darkness, Stranger to the light,
→A warrior without a sword, but with the will to stand and fight.
→What whispers seep from the past and what truths reveal in the future?
→But the real question is: What does he presently endure?

Remember to visit my site at [http://www.eltonlrodriguez.tk]

Main Menu:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When the Rich Wage War its the poor who die!
▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂
-Linkin Park

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas