Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heated shop needs ridiculously spicy food...

yes 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 30 ]
no 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 4 ]
random gold option 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 >

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sachie.. I want kitty poop coffee :3

*puts kitty poop in a cup, adds hot water, then gives it to you*

I am not doing it wrong!!!!

Okay seriously, I think I'll completely redo the cat poop coffee item and more seriously next time for the next shop.... except that it will be something that is ridiculously expensive [like 60k because it costs $60 a cup in RL], but it's given out for free during special events.... meaning nobody should be buying the cat poop coffee!!

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar

don't worry i won't, i'll use it on vampires and werewolves xd , seems to be able to manipulate them

I think it would act like poison and make vampires sick. crying

well maybe i'll use it to drag a town into a war of supernatural beings twisted

Do do that!!!!!
Vampires are nice people.

but this blood is useless then, all it does is whine and cry at night and give nightmares, typical teenage angst

LOL! That's the point of it.

Vicious Warlord

Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar

don't worry i won't, i'll use it on vampires and werewolves xd , seems to be able to manipulate them

I think it would act like poison and make vampires sick. crying

Do do that!!!!!

but this blood is useless then, all it does is whine and cry at night and give nightmares, typical teenage angst

the same point as the story itself, pointless

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar

Do do that!!!!!

Yea, well those books only exist to be made fun of.

Vicious Warlord

Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar

Do do that!!!!!

and we here are doing just that

Mewling Kitten

Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby

Sounds like a good approach. :>
/must approves of experimenting with arts

Yeah I would just stop replying. D: Don't leaavveeee. I understand the feeling since Gaia should be fun and when it starts becoming more stressful than fun, it really loses all appeal. Just try to move past the people giving you a hard time.

Oh! I do that too sometimes XD I thought it was weird that I would sometimes sketch my pixels out before I give them a shot at pixeling on the computer. But I guess I'm not the only one to do that.

I think it's particularly helpful for me when I'm lacking inspiration. Things just flow a little smoother on paper or some sort of canvas than with pixels when I'm out of ideas.

Edit: And I am just now realizing this applies directly to my pixel situation right now. As I am lacking inspiration for Halloween items. *goes to get sketch paper*

I won't leave. heart I only mentioned that because you mentioned "trying to reply." And I have inspiration again.... going to be making lots of glassware, mostly tumblers and stemware with only a few cups.

I'm going to add the cakes I made to this shop later today [after work.] I was going to have another go at redoing them, but it really isn't the direction I want to go so I think I'm done.

Kayyy c:
That sounds good :'D

I'll have to save them sometime tomorrow/this weekend x3

Celebrating Gaian

I got you up to 0 by hearting your shop!
Can't believe you got massivley down voted twice.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar

Oh you should check out a journal entry I wrote then. I'm going to repost it here:

Rory: This whole thing is mental! They're vampires, for Gods sake.
The Doctor: No.
Amy: So if they're not vampires...
The Doctor: It makes you wonder what could be so bad it doesn't actually mind us thinking it's a vampire.

Now those things in Twilight don't exhibit normal vampire behavior. They only hate sunlight because it reveals their inhumanness, and they're reputed to be vegetarians. What is know about them is that they have rock hard bodies of stone and can move really really fast.

Based on observations made by the 11th Doctor, we can only surmise that since Twipires are not vampires that they fall into the category of being something "so bad it doesn't actually mind us thinking it's a vampire."

What else has rock hard bodies of stone and can move really really fast? Weeping Angels

While these are clearly not your standard weeping angels that are quantum locked when any living being looks at them, they obviously are a related species that is far far worse than the horror that is a weeping angel. Why?

As horrible as they are, even the weeping angels don't go around pretending to be vampires thus anyone reading this who wants to argue with me that twipires are not related to weeping angels must also concede that they are something far worse.

PS -- Don't Blink! Blink, and you're dead! Don't turn your back! Don't look away, and don't blink! Good luck.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SS2-SITH LORD

The first time was someone I specifically know who has been trying to "rescue" me from this waste of time website.

The second time was other mini shop people. The person on page #2 who posted "I down rated you because of your sour attitude." summed it up well I think. Sour = unpleasant/unlikeable personality. A friend told me I come off as standoffish [meaning cold & unfriendly] by people that don't know me.... because most of the other constructive comments felt like excuse fishing. I mean, why does my free shop have to have art that is on par with Ducky's, Belli Cafe, Nagaboshi, etc etc. What if I decide to run a shop where I'm charging... does that mean my art has to be on par with DrinkyTengu, reapersun, Milkbun and the other artists that Gaia has hired?

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby

Sounds like a good approach. :>
/must approves of experimenting with arts

Yeah I would just stop replying. D: Don't leaavveeee. I understand the feeling since Gaia should be fun and when it starts becoming more stressful than fun, it really loses all appeal. Just try to move past the people giving you a hard time.

Oh! I do that too sometimes XD I thought it was weird that I would sometimes sketch my pixels out before I give them a shot at pixeling on the computer. But I guess I'm not the only one to do that.

I think it's particularly helpful for me when I'm lacking inspiration. Things just flow a little smoother on paper or some sort of canvas than with pixels when I'm out of ideas.

Edit: And I am just now realizing this applies directly to my pixel situation right now. As I am lacking inspiration for Halloween items. *goes to get sketch paper*

I won't leave. heart I only mentioned that because you mentioned "trying to reply." And I have inspiration again.... going to be making lots of glassware, mostly tumblers and stemware with only a few cups.

I'm going to add the cakes I made to this shop later today [after work.] I was going to have another go at redoing them, but it really isn't the direction I want to go so I think I'm done.

Kayyy c:
That sounds good :'D

I'll have to save them sometime tomorrow/this weekend x3

I'll PM them over to you this afternoon.

Celebrating Gaian

Sachie Whitby
SS2-SITH LORD

The first time was someone I specifically know who has been trying to "rescue" me from this waste of time website.

The second time was other mini shop people. The person on page #2 who posted "I down rated you because of your sour attitude." summed it up well I think. Sour = unpleasant/unlikeable personality. A friend told me I come off as standoffish [meaning cold & unfriendly] by people that don't know me.... because most of the other constructive comments felt like excuse fishing. I mean, why does my free shop have to have art that is on par with Ducky's, Belli Cafe, Nagaboshi, etc etc. What if I decide to run a shop where I'm charging... does that mean my art has to be on par with DrinkyTengu, reapersun, Milkbun and the other artists that Gaia has hired?

Well first off, anyone who knows you enough knows that you aren;t some bubbly teenager who is heel-bent on adding hundreds of people to their friends list. You are mature.
You've never come across as stand-offish to me before. Granted we don;t talk often, but i've known you long enough to judge your character.
And any shop you make doesn;t have to be on par with anyone elses, period! I have seen shops offering high prices for scribbles, literally, and still get orders. And I have also seen really good work be offered for practically free. Constructive criticism is fine, but to hell with people who put down others to make themselves feel better.
As for your friend trying to "rescue" you. If they want you happy and the site makes you happy, they are being counter-productive.
By the way, would you like to become affiliates? biggrin

Mewling Kitten

Sachie Whitby

Oh =0 That would be appreciated if you did. If it's any trouble, you don't have to though~ I can get them from the front page of the shop fairly easily~~

Vicious Warlord

Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar
Sachie Whitby
reetika kakkar

Oh you should check out a journal entry I wrote then. I'm going to repost it here:

Rory: This whole thing is mental! They're vampires, for Gods sake.
The Doctor: No.
Amy: So if they're not vampires...
The Doctor: It makes you wonder what could be so bad it doesn't actually mind us thinking it's a vampire.

Now those things in Twilight don't exhibit normal vampire behavior. They only hate sunlight because it reveals their inhumanness, and they're reputed to be vegetarians. What is know about them is that they have rock hard bodies of stone and can move really really fast.

Based on observations made by the 11th Doctor, we can only surmise that since Twipires are not vampires that they fall into the category of being something "so bad it doesn't actually mind us thinking it's a vampire."

What else has rock hard bodies of stone and can move really really fast? Weeping Angels

While these are clearly not your standard weeping angels that are quantum locked when any living being looks at them, they obviously are a related species that is far far worse than the horror that is a weeping angel. Why?

As horrible as they are, even the weeping angels don't go around pretending to be vampires thus anyone reading this who wants to argue with me that twipires are not related to weeping angels must also concede that they are something far worse.

PS -- Don't Blink! Blink, and you're dead! Don't turn your back! Don't look away, and don't blink! Good luck.
well true indeed they're not vampires but something even more horrible. they sparkle and bite.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby

Oh =0 That would be appreciated if you did. If it's any trouble, you don't have to though~ I can get them from the front page of the shop fairly easily~~

It's no trouble at all. I just got home now!!

Mewling Kitten

Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby

It's no trouble at all. I just got home now!!

Mmkayyy c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces