• Profitable 100
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
User Image
Belle Veleno
Hello my dear. Sorry I haven't been active in your thread lately. I hope your doing well.
User Image

oh hello hun 3nodding
have I done your avi yet?
if not I can do yours next heart

Really? That would be lovely. ^__^ Thank you. I hope you have been well.

As well if it's not asking too much if I could change my avie to without the wing and any animation to do with the wing be taken out??
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

okay so is the avi you have sent me in this message okay?
and do you have anything in mind? 3nodding

What I was thinking was having her blink and close her eyes and allow the star to glow darker. In doing so make the "wind" blow to the left, moving her hair and the chain hanging from the scythe. Now if it's not asking too much as well could I also have the tail sway slightly.

If you need anything else from me please let me know or if it's too much I can change it or if your creative side takes over and you feel something else would work I am all ears.
^__^
User Image

sounds fine to me 3nodding could to do 65k?

But I had already offered you 250k my dear. I feel your work is worth that much if not more.

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

As well if it's not asking too much if I could change my avie to without the wing and any animation to do with the wing be taken out??
User Image

What I was thinking was having her blink and close her eyes and allow the star to glow darker. In doing so make the "wind" blow to the left, moving her hair and the chain hanging from the scythe. Now if it's not asking too much as well could I also have the tail sway slightly.

If you need anything else from me please let me know or if it's too much I can change it or if your creative side takes over and you feel something else would work I am all ears.
^__^
User Image

But I had already offered you 250k my dear. I feel your work is worth that much if not more.
User Image

Oh wow I totally forgot whee well I'll let you pick how much you wanna pay me.
anything over 60k will be fine heart
Its all going tords my quest. so I am thankful for any amount I get for my arts.
I am trying to get 7mil. I have made 2.5mil thus far. 3nodding I think its going quite well.

Dangerous Lover

9,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

User Image

^__^
User Image

User Image

Its all going tords my quest. so I am thankful for any amount I get for my arts.
I am trying to get 7mil. I have made 2.5mil thus far. 3nodding I think its going quite well.

That's cool. What is it your after if you don't mind me asking and yes 250k will be my price no less. -stern look-

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

^__^
User Image

User Image

That's cool. What is it your after if you don't mind me asking and yes 250k will be my price no less. -stern look-
User Image

Oh my gosh hun you are just the sweetest!!!!!
I just wanna make sure you know you get a free 25k avi with every 100k order.
so if you are paying that much you get ether two 25k avis or one 50k avi free.
and I am questing the Royal Tyrian Raiment by Dernier*Cri

Dangerous Lover

9,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

^__^
User Image

User Image

User Image

I know that my dear. I have read you lovely guide and rules. I know you have several requests so I won't make another order till you have time for a side project.

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

User Image

User Image

I know that my dear. I have read you lovely guide and rules. I know you have several requests so I won't make another order till you have time for a side project.
User Image

well thank you hun. I am really glad to hear that people actually read my rules and stuff.
so meny people order and never read any of it. User Image

Dangerous Lover

9,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

User Image

User Image

User Image

well thank you hun. I am really glad to hear that people actually read my rules and stuff.

I have noticed that. A few people have just posted their order and left it at that. Never to post and be herd from again. Just rude.

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

User Image

User Image

I have noticed that. A few people have just posted their order and left it at that. Never to post and be herd from again. Just rude.
User Image

I know it makes it so hard....I just finished someone's avi and I sent them the link to it with out thinking and I don't know if I am ever gonna get payed sweatdrop

Dangerous Lover

9,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

User Image

User Image

User Image

I know it makes it so hard....I just finished someone's avi and I sent them the link to it with out thinking and I don't know if I am ever gonna get payed sweatdrop

Awww, I'm sure they will be a decant human being and pay you

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'm sure they will,I don't think they have logged in in a while

Dangerous Lover

9,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ahhh, well my dear I am off to bed for the night. I will chat with you tomorrow I hope.

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno
Von Bisclavret
Belle Veleno

User Image

User Image

Ahhh, well my dear I am off to bed for the night. I will chat with you tomorrow I hope.
User Image

well it was wonderful talking to you,
hope to chat tomorrow 3nodding

Dangerous Lover

9,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
I hope all is well lovely thread goers.

^__^

Devoted Lunatic

I'm interested. 8u