Total Votes:[ 410 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 90 91 92 > >>

Kindly Kitten

Bloodthirsty Lover

24,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
gaia_nitemareleft ~I'd like to buy an animated avi but I'm a little confused with the pricing.
I'm aware that it says:
"30k for animated avatar {face animation and leg}"

but I'm not sure exactly what I could do with my leg w/ this avi so would it be the same price id I wanted my arm instead or 50k?

I apologize if this question has already been answered, my comprehension isn't the best. OTL~ gaia_nitemareright

Heart Hunter

Von Bisclavret
DeidaraFanGirl4Life
Von Bisclavret

well when you figure it out just let me know what exactly you want.
and Business is going great 3nodding Thank you for asking. heart

That's great to hear~ Glad you're doing well, it would be a shame if you weren't doing well. n__ n
Okii-dokii~
This avatar, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., with all four of them blinking, tails wagging, ears twitching, and the avi winking with a heart. And if you can, can you make all of their eyes all sparkly-like, maybe? emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Um.. I dunno how much the price would be for all of that..? [/lost her calculator..]

-- Sorry about the really late reply... I was having some serious problems with my internet... emotion_0A0

User Image
Would 50k be alright?
and I'm sorry to hear about your internet User Image

Yeah, that's sounds fine. n_ n
Do you want me to send the trade now, or wait? O:
[/can't remember]

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
DeidaraFanGirl4Life
Von Bisclavret
DeidaraFanGirl4Life
Von Bisclavret

well when you figure it out just let me know what exactly you want.
and Business is going great 3nodding Thank you for asking. heart

That's great to hear~ Glad you're doing well, it would be a shame if you weren't doing well. n__ n
Okii-dokii~
This avatar, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., with all four of them blinking, tails wagging, ears twitching, and the avi winking with a heart. And if you can, can you make all of their eyes all sparkly-like, maybe? emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Um.. I dunno how much the price would be for all of that..? [/lost her calculator..]

-- Sorry about the really late reply... I was having some serious problems with my internet... emotion_0A0

User Image
Would 50k be alright?
and I'm sorry to hear about your internet User Image

Yeah, that's sounds fine. n_ n
Do you want me to send the trade now, or wait? O:
[/can't remember]

User Image
When ever your would like 3nodding

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Mew Mew Power Renee
gaia_nitemareleft ~I'd like to buy an animated avi but I'm a little confused with the pricing.
I'm aware that it says:
"30k for animated avatar {face animation and leg}"

but I'm not sure exactly what I could do with my leg w/ this avi so would it be the same price id I wanted my arm instead or 50k?

I apologize if this question has already been answered, my comprehension isn't the best. OTL~ gaia_nitemareright

User Image
Yeah sorry about that I have been meaning to take that one down....
For me legs are easier to animate so I had the pricing different but I wrote that when I first started my shop. So An arm and face animation will would be 50k.
And thank you for reminding me that I should remove that. I'll give you a 5k discount for reminding me. 3nodding

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bloodthirsty Lover

24,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Von Bisclavret
User Image
For me legs are easier to animate so I had the pricing different but I wrote that when I first started my shop. So An arm and face animation will would be 50k.
And thank you for reminding me that I should remove that. I'll give you a 5k discount for reminding me. 3nodding

gaia_nitemareleft ~No need to apologize, I was helpful for once *shot* XD

I'll take the arm & face animation, and thank you very much for the discount; I'm in your debt, good Madam ^^~ gaia_nitemareright

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Mew Mew Power Renee
Von Bisclavret
User Image

gaia_nitemareleft ~No need to apologize, I was helpful for once *shot* XD

I'll take the arm & face animation, and thank you very much for the discount; I'm in your debt, good Madam ^^~ gaia_nitemareright
User Image

*giggle* you don't have to thank me. I really do appreciate that you told me. 3nodding
I'll add you to the list right away,and thank you for taking your time to check out me store! heart

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Sindeyella101
User Image
User Image

Oh hun that is so cute!!!!

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Von Bisclavret
Sindeyella101
User Image
User Image

Oh hun that is so cute!!!!
User ImageAww thanks, I made it today
Bump. biggrin

Kindly Kitten

OMG once again you have out done your self i just love it so much lol i so want to be on the waiting list again lol i have another idea and wait to have it done to lol only when your ready though lol heart heart heart heart

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
jordahn19
OMG once again you have out done your self i just love it so much lol i so want to be on the waiting list again lol i have another idea and wait to have it done to lol only when your ready though lol heart heart heart heart
User Image

Omg Hun you just made my day!!. heart I am so glad you like it i'll add you to the list again!
And what is it you are thinking you want?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff