Oni CYOA
User Image

10b

Orc Adopt
User Image

10b

Verdix Bane
This is his art and stuff
The traditional drawing is what I've drawn. The rest were freebies.
20b for him too because he's sentimental. I've used him for many things but that story sort of crashed and burned.

I have a few more adopts I'll be doing before I'm basically done trying here. I mean, I really only came here to find OCs compatible with the story lines that I have but, every single time I find one perfect for a spot, they get snatched. So I'm done after these are sold, gone, deleted from existance. So I guess good bye mini shops? Half of you don't even care lmao whatever im gone. Probably means less competition and less bitchiness or whatever.

This is not including any Commissions or art I owe anyone, I'll still be working on those first as Top Priority before any adoptable. These are just ones that never sold.

I also need to get rid of my trades.
So have at it.
Chances are, I'll trade multiple for an OC that I can use b/c I'm not really looking for anymore trades for the folder.

Demonic Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
i wish i still had monies!! i love that first guy you drew! oh and the last two the images under the spoilers didnt show? not sure why but thought id let you know

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
TayC94
i wish i still had monies!! i love that first guy you drew! oh and the last two the images under the spoilers didnt show? not sure why but thought id let you know

They can easily be found in the trade folder but I fixed them. u vu' Thanks for the notice.

Demonic Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
Christian Dashkov
TayC94

They can easily be found in the trade folder but I fixed them. u vu' Thanks for the notice.

Youre welcome! hope you sell them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces