Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Businessman

Breaking The Faith
Haha yeah that makes it sounds a lot more easy. But still tmw. Ooooh is Kingdoms of Amalur any good? I was debating on it myself! o=
I freaking love Skyrim. I think they should have made the main story longer though.
Wuuh do you play FFXI? yum_coldone
I've recently learned that making each major movement in a different file, then just copy/pasting each movement into one main, file cuts way down on the confusion. Now I just need to get motivated, I'm such a slacker.

Amalur is alright, but I'm only 5 hours into it. It feels like a mixture of Fable, God of War, and possibly Diablo. Tons of loot to sift through, lots of options for specs, combat is fluid and entertaining, each weapon feels different, and lots of different enemy types and environments. I need to play it more, but work, animation, and Icyss distract me.

sweatdrop

11? No, that was one MMO I skipped over. I've been told it was alright but I can't say from experience.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Renais
I've recently learned that making each major movement in a different file, then just copy/pasting each movement into one main, file cuts way down on the confusion. Now I just need to get motivated, I'm such a slacker.

Amalur is alright, but I'm only 5 hours into it. It feels like a mixture of Fable, God of War, and possibly Diablo. Tons of loot to sift through, lots of options for specs, combat is fluid and entertaining, each weapon feels different, and lots of different enemy types and environments. I need to play it more, but work, animation, and Icyss distract me.

sweatdrop

11? No, that was one MMO I skipped over. I've been told it was alright but I can't say from experience.

Aww well gettt motivatttedddd! Just start dancing around the room, and toss clothes off, while doing some ballet stunts. I'm telling you, it works wonders.

Well from what your saying it sounds fun I may have to get it when the price cuts down. I've broke myself on other games atm. x.x;

And I was reading Icyss' profile. I think when me and her were born our brains somehow smexed and turned into twins. I dunno her and I already am in Love wif her. x.x

Perfect Businessman

Breaking The Faith
Aww well gettt motivatttedddd! Just start dancing around the room, and toss clothes off, while doing some ballet stunts. I'm telling you, it works wonders.

Well from what your saying it sounds fun I may have to get it when the price cuts down. I've broke myself on other games atm. x.x;

And I was reading Icyss' profile. I think when me and her were born our brains somehow smexed and turned into twins. I dunno her and I already am in Love wif her. x.x
Uhhh, I'll keep my clothes on thanks, it's kinda cold up here. I dunno, my motivation comes in sporadic bursts at the weirdest times. Like playing Russian Roulette with my motivation.

My list of games I need to finish is starting to get ridiculous. Arkham City, Deus Ex, Space Marine, Skyrim, now Alamur... Too many to name. Not enough hours in the day!

Haha, she's pretty awesome I know. I just wish she wasn't so far away. Oh well, until then, there's the internet!

4laugh

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Renais
Uhhh, I'll keep my clothes on thanks, it's kinda cold up here. I dunno, my motivation comes in sporadic bursts at random times. Like playing Russian Roulette with my motivation.

My list of games I need to finish is starting to get ridiculous. Arkham City, Deus Ex, Space Marine, Skyrim, now Alamur... Too many to name. Not enough hours in the day!

Haha, she's pretty awesome I know. I just wish she wasn't so far away. Oh well, until then, there's the internet!

4laugh

Aww no fun! Well go look at a bunch of animated pictures. XD That would motivate me into working lol.
I dun play all of those I'm picky about my games. But my male does play almost all those games. xD I always watch him. We've been doing a lot of roleplay games like D&D and Warhammer 40k.

And omgish can I borrow her?! .__.
She is so adorable!

Perfect Businessman

Breaking The Faith
Aww no fun! Well go look at a bunch of animated pictures. XD That would motivate me into working lol.
I dun play all of those I'm picky about my games. But my male does play almost all those games. xD I always watch him. We've been doing a lot of roleplay games like D&D and Warhammer 40k.

And omgish can I borrow her?! .__.
She is so adorable!
Yea I'm a stick in the mud, I know. I also have to leave for work in half an hour, so no point getting worked up right now only to leave.

xp

I play lots of stuff, anything I can get my hands on really. Favorites are RPGs and Strategy games. I used to DM D&D campaigns back in Highschool. I never got into tabletop Warhammer, but the story and lore surrounding it own face.

Nuh uh, I saw her first!
So adorable.

heart

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Renais
Yea I'm a stick in the mud, I know. I also have to leave for work in half an hour, so no point getting worked up right now only to leave.

xp

I play lots of stuff, anything I can get my hands on really. Favorites are RPGs and Strategy games. I used to DM D&D campaigns back in Highschool. I never got into tabletop Warhammer, but the story and lore surrounding it own face.

Nuh uh, I saw her first!
So adorable.

heart

Aww work no fun. Dun work too hard!

I love D&D. I used to pick on people for playing it. Lol. Now I laugh at mahself. xD
Tabletop Warhammer is fun. The rules are more simple, but the dice love screwing people over. lol.

And awww greedy! ._.

Perfect Businessman

Breaking The Faith

I love D&D. I used to pick on people for playing it. Lol. Now I laugh at mahself. xD
Tabletop Warhammer is fun. The rules are more simple, but the dice love screwing people over. lol.

And awww greedy! ._.
It's ok, I never do, so don't worry yourself about it, haha.

Oh god the horrors of dice rape, don't remind me... The 1s... endless 1s! Why chaos gods, why?

gonk

Maybe a little, but shhhhh. I have more pictures of her than you so bluhbluhbluhbluh

xp

Edit: Work time, baaaaaaai.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Renais
Breaking The Faith

And awww greedy! ._.
It's ok, I never do, so don't worry yourself about it, haha.

Oh god the horrors of dice rape, don't remind me... The 1s... endless 1s! Why chaos gods, why?

gonk

Maybe a little, but shhhhh. I have more pictures of her than you so bluhbluhbluhbluh

xp

Edit: Work time, baaaaaaai.

I GO STALK HER!

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

I wanna say, I'll always be your fool
Cuz everything you are
Is frankly beautiful
Did I cause you to change
We never walk away
Can I bother you to stay
And never walk away<--

heart

They're writing tales of how we touched
Is that the same reflection that he got
I know you, and you know me
We both now how, but don't know why we know the words
We both know how to hurt<--
User Image

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Cuz everything you are
Is frankly beautiful
We never walk away
Can I bother you to stay
And never walk away<--

heart

User Image

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Cuz everything you are
Is frankly beautiful
We never walk away
Can I bother you to stay
And never walk away<--

heart

User Image

Perfect Businessman

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Renais
heart

xD Stalkins me!

II Earl Grey II's Darling

-beeps-
if i update your link info in my shop should i remove the other one? or keep both^^

Perfect Businessman

Breaking The Faith
Renais
heart

xD Stalkins me!
stalkstalkstalkstalk

xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash