Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Quick Price Guide:
Avatar dolls = 5k, Original Character dolls = 10k, Cosplay dolls = 2k

NORMAL & BRIBE SLOTS ARE CURRENTLY FILLED/CLOSED.
PLEASE DON'T POST OR PM ORDER FORMS. PREMADES ARE NOT AVAILABLE.

DOLL QUEUE
1. Jitsumi1221 - paid
2. Jitsumi1221 - paid
3. Ali The Dairy Queen
4. Designated Panda
5. AnimeJet

BRIBE QUEUE
1. ShiroiRaven - paid
2. Appeal - paid
3. BridgeChan - paid
4. pluto_san - paid
5. dawn_99 - paid

UPDATES
WORKING ON:
gaia npcs, couple momos, holiday specials, NEW LAYOOOUUUUT!!

RECENTLY COMPLETED
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

10/13 -- Halloween '07 Special is up!
03/29 -- Easter Special is up!
01/21 -- Valentine's Day Special is up!
3/26/06 -- Grand opening! Only basic dolls are available right now, but more is on the way!

User ImageUser ImageHello, and welcome to MomoCo, my pixel art shop. My name is suku~pi, but in the interest of convenience, you can call me Suku, or Suku-chan, or whatever cute nickname you can come up with.

I decided to open this shop in order to speed up my Angelic Scarf quest a bit, and also to satisfy my occasional compulsion to create cute pixel people. I've been pixelling for around five or six years, first for fun and then for my own "pixel adoption" website, which has since closed. These days, I don't have a great deal of time to make pixel art, but what time I can find I will direct toward filling some tiny orders here.

In the following posts, you can find samples of my dolls, pricing info and ordering procedures. Please read the rules and guidelines -- I won't bite your head off if you mess up a little bit, but it's easier for both of us if you follow my instructions.

Table of Contents
1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Ordering Information
4. Momo Dolls
5. Readymade Momo
6. Momo Cosplay
7. Special Editions
8. Links
9. Toybox

User Image
User Image

une. Please do not use my doll bases in your own shops. I made them pixel by pixel and I'd prefer other people didn't profit from my hard work without permission. If you want to make a doll with the base for something OUTSIDE Gaia, like for a dolling website or something, feel free to ask me. Just don't sell them, alright?

deux. Please do not PM me your order forms -- my inbox can't handle it. If you want a doll or anything, follow the instructions below and post your form in the thread.

trois. If all the slots fill up quickly and you have to wait to post your form, please don't throw a hissy fit. It's very important that you don't complain in my thread or in PM -- if you do, I'll be a great deal less inclined to make a doll for you. Be respectful to me and to other people in the thread.

quatre. You may order up to two dolls at once, but no more than two! This gives other people who've been waiting to order a better chance of securing a slot. However, if you're trying to secure a bribe slot, anything goes. ;D

cinq. Concerning premades and specials, DON'T POST AN ORDER FORM AND THEN NEVER SEND THE TRADE. This is just really annoying. Don't do it.

six. Please don't advertise your shop/ask for a link exchange in my thread UNLESS you have a doll or pixel pet shop.
User Image

Please follow these directions carefully! If you don't, you may not secure a place in the doll queue!

Step 1 -- FILL OUT THE FORM COMPLETELY then post it in the thread. Once again, please don't PM me with your order, I'll will not accept it in that form. It's very important that you provide me with good reference images, otherwise your doll won't turn out exactly the way you want. It's for your benefit.

Step 2 -- If there's a space open, I'll add you to the queue. Once your order is completed, I will PM you saying so. Please don't send me any gold beforehand -- in the event that I can't complete the doll, you shouldn't have to worry about the status of your money.

Step 3 -- After I PM you, send a trade with the appropriate amount of gold. After the trade is complete, I will send you your doll.

Step 4 -- Let people know where you got your doll. That's just a suggestion, actually. sweatdrop You're not obligated to link my mini-shop, but I'd certainly appreciate it.

How do I order premades and specials?
Post your order form and send the trade. I'll send you the dolls AFTER our trade is complete. Don't worry, it's legit.

Slots are closed!! XO Can I still order premades?
YES, PLEASE DO. Premades are already done, so you are free to order as many as you like at any time!

What is the deal with Bribe Slots?
If the main doll queue is full, you can try to get a space in the Bribe queue by, appropriately, bribing me with donation letters or monies. >< How much should you offer? Well, that's up to you, but, of course, the more you offer, the better your chances are. So, bribe away! But remember, the main queue typically opens up once every week, so if you haven't got the gold, just be patient. ^^ Please PM your bribe offers instead of posting them in the thread.
User Image

Avatar momos are tiny doll/robot/doppleganger versions of your avatar. They can look like your current avatar or your dream avatar, so long as you provide an example of what you want. No saying "i want a halo on my avi"; whip something up on tektek.org if you want me to dress you up in something you can't afford.

Your name:
Recipient's name (if applicable):
Blinking? (no additional charge):
Image of avatar:

Original Momos ~ 10k

Apart from avatar dolls, I also make pixel versions of your favorite original characters (that is, existing anime/game/whatever characters, or your own OC). Since these dolls can potentially become quite time consuming, I'll give you some tips: I prefer to make cute, female characters with interesting costumes. Characters from anime and video games are best, but I'm willing to do book and movies characters, even musical artists if they're cute enough (Gwen Stefani, Ayumi Hamasaki, etc.). If I really don't like the character you've requested, I reserve the right to decline.

ORIGINAL CHARACTER FORM

Your name:
Original character or person:
Reference image(s):
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon - 800g/momo
Moon Prism Power, MA~KE up! Own your very own sailor senshi, based on the manga and live action series. 800g a piece. All momo blink!

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts - 800g/momo

Looking to save your world from impending doom? Or do you just need a package delivered? Get your very own courageous hero (LVL. 99!!) or, should it suit you, genocidal villain, for only 800g! Coming soon: Vincent Valentine, Sephiroth. All momo blink!

READYMADE MOMO FORM
Your name:
Who are you buying?:
Total cost:
User Image

User Image
Sailor Senshi Cosplay - 2k

Want to dress your avi up as a sailor senshi? Just fill out the form below, making sure to specify which fuku you want -- both the inners (Moon, Chibimoon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus) and the outers (Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto) are available.

SAILOR SENSHI FORM
Your name:
Image of avatar:
Which senshi fuku?:

User Image
Hogwarts Student Cosplay - 2k

Congratulations! You've been invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Now pick up your robes in Diagon Alley and dress your avi in its house colors. All four Hogwarts houses (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff) are available. If you'd prefer a scarf in lieu of the summer shirt-and-tie, do say so.

HOGWARTS STUDENT FORM
Your name:
Image of avatar:
House?:
User Image

PAST SPECIALS
Though these seasonal momo are no longer available for the usual price, you can still buy them for 1500g.

User Image **** User Image**** User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageLINK MomoCo.User Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12778013]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/eetee/button.gif[/img][/url]

User ImageFAVORITESUser Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageLINKS OUT
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image
supaa rare! kawaiihannah doll!

User ImageUser Image
kawaii suku smoothie & sundae from chibi desserts

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
sweet pixel drinkies and snackies from dreamsweet

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image