Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Timid Noob

The Cake Mage of Sheep
After you save your order and send a trade quote this post and tell me what items you bought.

This is especially important if you can't see the edit trade title button. Blank trades might be mistaken as donations for my quest. Not a huge deal since you can save the items from their post but I like to keep records.

If you use the tip post option to tip for the gift then quote this post to tell me what gift you want. If you tip 3 posts you do not need to quote as 3 post tips get all 3 tip gifts.

Okay I saved

Dark chocolate gift thing (after I tipped your post)
Post 4 stuff: Strawberry
Post 5 stuff: Snail shell Cyan, Charm teal
Post 6 stuff: Luigi (for Kuri of Crown Royal as a gift), link, link with epona, and Zelda.
Freebies: that egg, it looks like togepi so I had to have it.

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Foolish Rabbit
The Cake Mage of Sheep
After you save your order and send a trade quote this post and tell me what items you bought.

This is especially important if you can't see the edit trade title button. Blank trades might be mistaken as donations for my quest. Not a huge deal since you can save the items from their post but I like to keep records.

If you use the tip post option to tip for the gift then quote this post to tell me what gift you want. If you tip 3 posts you do not need to quote as 3 post tips get all 3 tip gifts.

Okay I saved

Dark chocolate gift thing (after I tipped your post)
Post 4 stuff: Strawberry
Post 5 stuff: Snail shell Cyan, Charm teal
Post 6 stuff: Luigi (for Kuri of Crown Royal as a gift), link, link with epona, and Zelda.
Freebies: that egg, it looks like togepi so I had to have it.

The chocolates for tipping are marked to avoid theft, I'll send you the unmarked one in a few. Than You for the order and tip ♡
The egg is togepi, I forgot to note that.

Timid Noob

The Cake Mage of Sheep

The chocolates for tipping are marked to avoid theft, I'll send you the unmarked one in a few. Than You for the order and tip ♡

Oooh, Well I deleted it x: I'll wait for you to send it since I looked and it was all three, which was not what I paid for XD I rather like how they look in that post, the little swirl thing, which makes me want to use it haha. OMG YES!!! POKEMON STUFF!!! O3O I'm in heaven. BTW if you ever make a snivy one, omg I would pay you like so much for it

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Foolish Rabbit
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Oooh, Well I deleted it x: I'll wait for you to send it since I looked and it was all three, which was not what I paid for XD I rather like how they look in that post, the little swirl thing, which makes me want to use it haha. OMG YES!!! POKEMON STUFF!!! O3O I'm in heaven. BTW if you ever make a snivy one, omg I would pay you like so much for it

I don't have my own computer currently, but I can snag someone else's sometime this weekend and add a swirly bit to the original if you'd like? If so what color would you like?
And I made togepi, charmander and bulbasaur before I got lazy and stopped. Haven't done any since because I did another shop instead and then my computer died. I might slowly start making all the pokemon once I get a new computer.

Timid Noob

The Cake Mage of Sheep

I don't have my own computer currently, but I can snag someone else's sometime this weekend and add a swirly bit to the original if you'd like? If so what color would you like?
And I made togepi, charmander and bulbasaur before I got lazy and stopped. Haven't done any since because I did another shop instead and then my computer died. I might slowly start making all the pokemon once I get a new computer.

O: you would do that for me? emotion_kirakira I'd love that kind of yellow color you have, I'll also send you a tip for doing that as well (would 50m be enough since its a custom and your thread says you don't do those? sweatdrop ). Oooh nice! I love pokemon (My obsession being snivy), so I will totally stick around for that if you're able to. Best of luck getting a new computer!

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Foolish Rabbit
The Cake Mage of Sheep

O: you would do that for me? emotion_kirakira I'd love that kind of yellow color you have, I'll also send you a tip for doing that as well (would 50m be enough since its a custom and your thread says you don't do those? sweatdrop ). Oooh nice! I love pokemon (My obsession being snivy), so I will totally stick around for that if you're able to. Best of luck getting a new computer!

I don't do customs normally, but the swirl is a small thing to add and easy enough to do so it's just a matter of me getting computer access. No extra tip is necessary, but thank you for offering. ♡
I can change the color of the pink lacy bit too if you'd like? And would you like the swirl to be more like a zig zag or a spiral pattern?
I can also do the other 2 chocolates for you, since the tip you included In the trade covers them as well. If you'd like them too then just let me know swirl colors and if all 3 should have the same swirl pattern. And lacy napkin thing if you want that recolored too. I can also add nuts to the milk or dark chocolate, it doesn't look good on the white chocolate. Though if added to one with swirl then it would look like the bottom had been dipped in nut bits to avoid cluttering the swirl.

Timid Noob

The Cake Mage of Sheep

I don't do customs normally, but the swirl is a small thing to add and easy enough to do so it's just a matter of me getting computer access. No extra tip is necessary, but thank you for offering. ♡
I can change the color of the pink lacy bit too if you'd like? And would you like the swirl to be more like a zig zag or a spiral pattern?
I can also do the other 2 chocolates for you, since the tip you included In the trade covers them as well. If you'd like them too then just let me know swirl colors and if all 3 should have the same swirl pattern. And lacy napkin thing if you want that recolored too. I can also add nuts to the milk or dark chocolate, it doesn't look good on the white chocolate. Though if added to one with swirl then it would look like the bottom had been dipped in nut bits to avoid cluttering the swirl.

I love how everything on them looks, I just think that swirl think (the marking) looks cool on it. spiral please O3O Umm on the dark chocolate one a light yellow, the rest are if you want to do them ^^ I do really appreciate this though. I think these are so cute! I feel like I haven't paid for those other ones x.x Can I pay for them? x: then you can edit them how you want, or not if you dont want to. Whatever you think will look cute, I'll honestly love anything since I cant do things like this XD I'm very easy to please

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Foolish Rabbit
The Cake Mage of Sheep

I love how everything on them looks, I just think that swirl think (the marking) looks cool on it. spiral please O3O Umm on the dark chocolate one a light yellow, the rest are if you want to do them ^^ I do really appreciate this though. I think these are so cute! I feel like I haven't paid for those other ones x.x Can I pay for them? x: then you can edit them how you want, or not if you dont want to. Whatever you think will look cute, I'll honestly love anything since I cant do things like this XD I'm very easy to please
Between the trade and your tip you've more then payed for every item in the shop XD so it's fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff