Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Spook

In a long line of online traditions of naming shops 'The Hole' I present to you a thread about art with that name.

Now, there are TWO important things.
1) This thread, but more importantly THIS FIRST POST is gonna change allot. Im on my way out now but I wanted to post it before hand.
2) If you are kinda nooby... no offense, but I kinda don't want to talk with you. Pretty much if you are under 21 years old. It's just... kida, eh? I'm a grown up, I like to keep to my own, but if you can match in intellect, then ******** your age, right?!

Oh, and why you are here, right, the GOLD?
I have 130+billion~
I like to do art trades as well, but I am mostly painting with acrylics right now and its very... abstract. Picasso is squirming.

My DeviantArt

FOR TATTOO ART:

Craftsman is where I want to go and Cory was the last guy I went to, bless his heart, but I went back to have it fixed up and I still don't like it, yet 2 of my friends ONLY go to him so..

I do reserve the right to NOT reward a first place if I do not feel anyone satisfied the challenge.
Colour will NEVER be mandatory.
TO SUBMIT YOUR ART please quote this post, but remove all the text, eh? It will be SO much easier for me to find what you did, other wise I might miss you and you might not get a reward!

So, here is the first challenge, it's a two parter!
First place is ONE BILLION GOLD, second and third get 10mill each and any one else who submits will get something too. So here goes.

I have a tattoo I want either covered or incorporated into something new. Part one of the challenge is to make me a lower back tattoo of a Seal Point Himalayan cat, zombified, with its mouth open. I want lots of skull, but both ears and I want it to be realistic, but not super detailed. Extra things I don't mind on it would be a crown that has IRON CROSSES or comes to jagged points, it may have a collar on it but it MAY ONLY say Buttons (McBoots if there is room).

Part two is to see who can do the best to add in the ink I already have there, or to cover it the best.

I am going to give you all TWO days, so sometime on the 25th I will declare the winners.

I AM on my way out of town for the day, so please excuse my absence, but TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES.
If I come back and see any fighting, I don't care who was wrong and who was right, EVERYONE involved gets booted, even if they did art.

This thread is all about getting along, so if you have a difference, I suggest you put it aside if you can't express yourself without letting your emotions run away.
That said, I'm a heavy drinker, so if I get indignant, let me know.

TL;DR
ZOMBIE CAT HEAD TATTOO FOR LOWER BACK, 1BILL REWARD

Mega Conventioneer

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Good luck ♥

O.G. Spook

ZombieFlavoredBacon
Good luck ♥

Thanks.
Come back and bump me time to time and I might draw you something. No promises, but no pressure, eh?

O.G. Spook

Canada:

Winter. Is. Coming.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

You might have better luck if you post this in Art Requests or Art Contests. Technically since you're not looking to sell your art, it doesn't belong in Mini Shops anyway.

O.G. Spook

sachi desu
You might have better luck if you post this in Art Requests or Art Contests. Technically since you're not looking to sell your art, it doesn't belong in Mini Shops anyway.

See, the world needs sober people like you.

Just report me so It gets moved?
I'm to drunk to really care.
All the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out