Why did Gaia eat my poll? D:

I'm a Poll Ho. :3 0.26429341963323 26.4% [ 245 ]
You're a Poll Ho. xD 0.2017259978425 20.2% [ 187 ]
Number Munchers! 0.53398058252427 53.4% [ 495 ]
Total Votes:[ 927 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 214 215 216 > >> >>> »|

User Image

CLOSED. CLOSED. CLOSED. CLOSED. CLOSED.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Welcome to Lovely Panda Toast! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*LPT does not condone the eating of pandas, or toast made of pandas. Panda Peeps are ok though, since those are marshmallow. :B*

*Freebies! *

PLEASE HOST FREEBIES YOURSELF!
Please DON'T post to say you took the freebie. x.x Stop bumping this shop.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Monthly" Freebie
User Image

.:Table o' Contents:.
1. Welcome <- You are here!
2. Rules, Ordering, FAQ
3. Stoof(The Goods)
4. About The Artist
5. White/Blacklists, Customers, Donators
6. Etc.

*The History of LPT*
You may (or may not) be wondering why I started this shop and why it's named Lovely Panda Toast. I started a shop to help get extra gold. I'm almost always questing and if I'm not, I've donated it all away right before donation letters come out. In any case, I know a lot of people like my art and the little things I make, so I thought "Hey, why not start a Minishop?" and here I am. I was talking to a friend of mine (Green Nuclear Cookies) via PM and I couldn't decide on a shop name, so we went back and forth combining ideas and I suggested Lovely Panda Toast, which Nuco loved, and so Lovely Panda Toast was born. ^^ Yay!

Coerul is currently questing for: Angelic Scarf x.x Helpme.

'-.CURRENT NEWS.-'

[x]6-30-07 I'm afraid I have to go on hiatus. For an indefinite amount of time. ;3; I simply have no time for Gaia right now and I don't know how long it will last. All orders currently standing will be cancelled. Please do not send any new orders or PM about affiliation until I come out of hiatus, if I ever do. Sorry guys. T__T

'-.Old News.-'
*Copy and Paste somewhere to read if you wish*

[x]6-30-07 I'm back! Thank you everyone for being so patient. Hopefully I'll get off my butt sometime in the next few weeks and make a new monthly freebie. I have abandoned the other limited suit I was supposed to make simply because I have next to no time for Gaia at the moment. Please forgive me, person who came up with that suit! ;3;

[x]6-25-07 I will be gone until Friday, June 29th. I cannot fill orders until that time. :B

[x]5-5-07 Moogle limited up! GET IT NOW! It's amazing. Snow leopard to come soon.

[x]4-26-07 CONTEST OVER! Congratulations `H A R U H I! You get 5 free orders and some (likely random) free art from me. xD OMG MOOGLE <33
Also mini-congrats to lylstarryazngurl, for her runner up. You get 2 free orders from the shop. Snow leopards are endangered, everyone! Donate money to save them some day soon!

These suits will be the next limiteds. *That's right, DOUBLE limiteds*

[x]4-12-07 Added contest end date. Just picked a random day. xD.

[x]4-5-07 New small banner! ^^ I hope everyone likes it.

[x]3-27-07 I updated the Head/Face items for Avis in Animal Suits. Now you can put a Chyaku Norisu Scarf on your avi! :3 I had to do some shimmying with the items already there to get these to fit though. x3 I'm trying to figure a better way to organize the animal suits, seeing as how one 500x500px image is really hard to work with for so many items. There are actually a lot more items and a few more suits that I just don't have room for. They're kind of like "secret suits" right now. xD

[x]3-22-07 New Freeb! I may make things like that and sell them actually. So adorable! Tell me if you guys like it and I may make more to sell in the shop. Sorry I got late on this one. Monthly freebies will now probably just be updated when I see fit. xD There is also a new limited up in commemoration of the contest and because I'm obsessed. :B

[x]2-4-07 New freebie! :3 V-day is coming up, so I may have a special V-day freebie for all you lovers out there. x3;

[x]1-23-07 First monthly freebie! o: Although a bit late. Coerul is in French II class right now. xD We learned some more foods today. Beau Pan Grillé De Panda merci vous de visiter! <3

[x]1-2-07 HAPPY NEW YEAR! o: I hope, this year, to keep up with the shop more, and even start monthly freebies, as opposed to donation items. Also, for those who donate, I will have a "donation freebie" hopefully. But for the next couple weeks I'll be adjusting back to the school schedule. In commemoration of the new year, I am CLEARING the old news section! Because I think it's ugly. Note to self: Do not use emoticons in news posts.
User Image
This is there you can find information on the Rules of the Shop, HOW TO ORDER, and Frequently Asked Questions.

NOTE: I reserve the right to refuse service to any person.

.-:Rules:-.
Breaking any rules gets you put on the blacklist.

1. No flaming, trolling, or otherwise being rude.
2. DO NOT STEAL MY IMAGES! If you find anyone doing this, please report them immeadiately. I work very hard on my artwork.
3. Please try not to cancel orders unless you really need to. I may have already started working on it. IF I HAVE ALREADY FILLED YOUR ORDER, CANCELLING THE TRADE IS NOT ALLOWED
4. Host images on your own space. I will host the image for 3 days and then delete it from my photobucket account.
5. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not order using hex codes. x.x Photoshop does not use primarily hex codes like other programs, so just use a color NAME when ordering custom colors.
6. Be patient with me. I have a life....sort of. I may not get to your order IMMEADIATELY.
7. Be nice to others. I'd like my first shop to be not only a shop, but a place of socialization, so please be considerate. ^^
8. Please use the proper order form for your order. Unless it's a custom, I don't want to have to pick through your post to find out what you want. If I feel that what you're asking is too vague and you're not using the order form, your order will be ignored.
9. Have fun!

.-:How to Order!!:-.

1) Post your order here in this thread. Make sure you use the appropriate order form for what you want! Any orders for multiple types of items should be CONSOLIDATED! (ex. You want Burnt Toast and an Avi in an Animal suit. You would post both order forms in the same post.) Any orders made without using the right form, aside from customs, will be ignored.
2) Send a trade with the appropriate amount of gold, and put the page number of your order in the title.
3) Wait for me to confirm it. You do not have to confirm it again until you receive your order.
4) I will PM you your order when it is completed. Remember to host the images when I send them to you! Make sure you confirm the trade!

.-:F.A.Q.:-.

Here is where I will answer questions that people ask me a lot.

How do I order?!
-_- Please see HOW TO ORDER.

What programs do you use to make your art?
I use Photoshop CS and Adobe Imageready (for animating.)

Can I donate to you?
Why yes. XD Simply send me donation with the amount or items you want to donate to me, titled something like "Donation for You!" Donators will get something cute in the future for their generosity!

How can I obtain a limited or monthly item after its run?
If you really want an old limited or monthly item, you will have to pay more gold than the original price.

Do I have to pay in gold?
No, you can pay in items or in art. Please note that if you pay in art, I have to see a sample first. Items must be aprox. equivalent in price.

Do you do commissions?
Yes, price negotiable. I have samples of traditional and digital art at This Link. I used to have an art shop but I hated drawing everyone's avatars. x.x I love doing pixel art and emoticons though :3

Who did your profile?
I did. I sometimes do commissions, but I don't think they're anything special. So far I've never gone for less than 30k though. ^^;

Can I have art for free?
No. Not unless I feel like it. :B

Why do you like pandas so much?
It started with a drawing I did called Panda Peeps that was spawned of an idea I had while talking to my friend, Ozz, about marshmallow peeps. I thought pandas would make the best peeps and could sell well...so I drew Panda Peeps.

Who made those cute panda emotes you use?
I did. Please don't steal them. If you do and someone asks you about them, remember my name. I WILL FIND YOUUUU! >O However, if you ask very nicely to use them yourself, I may say yes. :3
User Image
This is the stuff you want to buy. ^^ Each item will be followed by its order form.

.-Donation Letters-.
I couldn't keep up with the deadline. x.x It used to be that if you donated 300g to me that month, I'd send you a letter. You can buy them at the same price. :3

Previous Month's Letters:

February '06 ____________ March '06 _____________ April '06 _____________ May '06 ____________ June '06
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

July '06 ___________ August '06 ___________ September '06
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you want a month's letter: You have to pay 300g for a letter that was previously released.

..:Donation Letter Order Form:..
[b]Which Letter(s) I Want:[/b]
[b]Total [300g ea]:[/b]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.-Lovely Panda Toast-.
The shop signature item! Lovely Panda Toast!
Note: Samples not actual size.

User Image

PRICE: 20g per slice! 180g for the whole set!

..:Lovely Panda Toast Order Form:..
[b]Which Toast(s) I Want:[/b]
[b]Total [20g ea]:[/b]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.-Sheepie Blush-.
Since me and [willow] opened up our art shop, Sheepie Blush, I thought it fitting to sell different colored blushing sheepies!
You can find the black sheep as a freebie in the art shop.

[sheepies not actual size]

PRICE: 30g per sheepie; 140g for the full set

..:Sheepie Blush Order Form:..
[b]Which Sheepie(s) I Want:[/b]
[b]Total [30g ea]:[/b]

.-Avi's in Animal Suits-.
You can customize an avi in an animal suit! You can pick one suit, one mouth, and one hairstyle (in available colors) with no extra charge.

.::ANIMAL SUIT LIMITED!::.
This animal suit will only be available for a short time. Get one while you can!

.Current Limited. - 250g
Moogle
(FFXII)

Plus another coming soon!

Past Limiteds - 500g
Peachy The Octopus (Original)
Giant Fish Balloon Monster (Powerpuff Girls - "Uh Oh, Dynamo!" wink
Godzilla (Godzilla Movies)
Red XIII (Final Fantasy 7)
pop Heartless (Kingdom Hearts 1+2; Chain of Memories) [specify symbol or not]
Snorlax (Pokemon Series) [specify -__- eyes or not]

User Image

PRICE: 200g for avi in animal of your choice (unless limited, see above)
+15g per item.
+50g per color change (when what you want isn't available in the color you want)
Customs start at 500g (speak with me in the thread about this.)

NOTE: There is not a special order form for Limiteds. You just order them like normal suits. ALSO, you cannot order a Kiki AND a Coco. Use your heads, people.

...Avi's in Animal Suits Order Form...
[b]Suit [+color if applicable]:[/b]
[b]Mouth Style #:[/b]
[b]Skin Color #:[/b]
[b]Head/Face Items [15g ea.]: [/b]
[b]Hand Items [15g ea.]:[/b]
[b]Hairstyle # + Color:[/b]
[b]Other Information[/b]
[b]Total Cost:[/b]

User Image

Hallo thar. :B I am coerul. I like to draw and doodle and paint and sew and scribble.
User Image
Height: 5'2 (IAMNOTALITTLEPERSON)
Weight: Somewhere around 125 lb.-ish
Species: Homo sapien
Enjoys: ramune, tanks, stuffed animals, Pokemon, big headphones, some animes/mangas, art, video cassettes, art and culture magazines, dark chocolate, and tiny useless novelty items
Anti-Enjoys: politics, flamers, idiots, ignorance, people who always think they know what the meaning behind a piece of artwork is, people who think there always HAS to be a meaning behind artwork, and elitism

P.S. My hair isn't really blueishpurple

Advice to Others:
-Avoid Alligator Alley.
-Do not get in the car with someone who is high/drunk/under the influence in any way.
-Don't disbelieve something just because you can't prove that it's real.
-Do not wear wristbands for longer than a couple days.
-Don't do drugs! o:
User Image

:-.Whitelist.-:
All whitelisted people will get 50% off anything in the shop. But most of them are too nice to take advantage of this for some reason xD

heart Green Nuclear Cookies - For giving me ideas, ordering a lot, and for just being neat. x3
heart All of Grunny's Empire - For letting me make them my guinea pigs, and being my first customers
heart Kaiami - For loving pandas, donating to my quest, and completing a few of my sidequests! x3
heart [.Nanaki.] - For ordering bunches, always tipping, and loving Red, and being a regular. <3
heart Sila-chan - Even though she's part of GE. I dun care. Deal with it >3 SHE GONNA BE MAH GAIAWIFE

...Blacklist...
Whoever stole the February Donation item and edited it. >__> (somehow it ended up in a banner and the girl who had it was not a donator, she found it in the CB...)

+Customers+
bold = tipped --- italics* = repeat customer (+1 asterisk for each buy)

Kaosu Takai** . Sweet Victory . Green Nuclear Cookies******** . Rain-claws . Maburaho221 . gigi_raykon_** . Scythe Zantara . Final Act . Camazotz** . Danaidae** . Euo . Lionbane . xanimeloverx . angelic elf**** . Artemis Enzeru . ~KiraKaguya~** . wintrex** . Hikari_Darkfire . snow_reflection********* . Amarilyn . .heavens_teddy_bear. . Emi** . Solstis***** . Chimera_Doll . iamtim . Chansi** . WiNTERxDREAMz . Extreme Punk Dancer . mizuuko . =DPandaD= . [Hyde]** . TinyChinaDoll . [.Shattered.Glass.] . autumns_tears . b.o.o.g.e.r . Radtast!cal . Souls_Aurora . lelai . Pandas for Catnip . Kailae . Rabbistar . [ p0cky ] . Chuubacca . SSBrosM . DawnHunter . Delicious Panda . Maxrb2321 . onecrazyasian . Winter mink . Xure . Jiroh** . AquaLisa . spacepiratecatdude . [.SMiLES.] . LadyNozomi** . Aeternia . L o a d i n g . . . . babycinnamoroll** . Ewic . shy_gurl_kara . [teh otaku] . Bell-sama*** . Koyami . Rogue_Ayanami . espirit . Cinimoro . notcompletelyocd** . Kaiami****** . Anna30151 . Unsea . Graphophobia . +ll s a s u k e ll+ . devilfaerie618 . Puffles . arialphan . D i v a r i . jack XD** . Sir Integra Wingates . ItalianMoofia** . Alchemic Light . superkatti . dhum . K u r i n*** . ~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~ . Miku_Ayawei . [ e l p h a b a ] . bellatrix01 . Archamais . kokotay . Kaori_P . SilverDragon285 . Raikona . `san-x . Hoyden Nuisance . -xBabymoox- . fatcat17 . Cinnamin Kaori . Kysiaru . AqUaKAT37 . PaperBunny . Isolity . [ A M A Y A ]** . Raikona . KuraiKitty . Meiiko . shikamaru_shadow18 . Iggeh . blacknskulls . [Queen of Spades] . xXbubbleteaxX . Cinderella21 . bebeSMiLES . [Crestfallen] . elaeye . Captain Wickit . Misanthropic Tendencies . Gratian . Kodo . .Silver.Pegasus. . Pirate Miles . Princess Bunni Bunny . Matagot.Cat . Dai - Chan . babyxxbunnie . D e l i r i o u s** . Nijuushin/Bunni . [.Nanaki.]**************** . Kitsai . p u d d i n g p o p . [ Shana ] . Hanabi Jou . TerraRyu . ( - L U N A R I - ) . Panda.Gal . Omi-Leaf . [...Toxic..Candy...] . inulover007 . Furuba.Lvr******* . isilkur** . [xMz.BubbleBathx] . Angia_bunny . Lanceweilder . oneofthedunedain** . marissa12345 . lilsakura23 . ~E t e r n i t y~ . pop cat . Xaxy . naughty_lil_vixen . katphobia . .Demonic Possession. . [[Miss Eriicca]] . x_azn_choco_angel_x . Strange Sabbath*** . Kayakurai . MiSS ROBOTFACE[iS YUCKY] . xo[jamie]*** . ~Your Dreams Afterglow~** . Emo-The-Pirate . yc_lover . o0arwyn0o . Shmoogy . .[.Sakura.]. . bleeding_butterfly . Firess . kitsy~fox . Satoshe** . BluE_RibbOn_Ani . hatefully . Panda Sox . chobit_child . Lady_Elentari . Shimi-Baka . T oblerone . Tweedle D . Koneku . [RED] R!bbon Romant![C] . Riven Le Fay . Ebbi . `snow ball . fredyjai . Cecenie . G+ =Explicit= +S** . [ C H A R L O T T E ] . .Snazy Quotes. . duckjelly . lovealwayz . ~Monkey-Rangler~ . Leo Lepidus . potatoesandpie . Rosemary Bats*** . .Kitsune.Serenity. . ~love_tuna~ . mikox . Juri Wyomoto . .Glitter.Makes.You.Shine. . Haruguchi Shara . Pink~Darkness . `R a w r [x] . + ~Selena-chan~ + . ` C a n c e r . butter.flies99 . Wolfs_demon129 . p i x i e ` . asianshersher** . Ashley Cat . Arisa Hayashida . ~Wrath_of Spooky~ . ItalianMoofia . Demon_Rin . ~Wrath_of Spooky~ . PLkittypie . Lone~Flower . Good Jewish Girl . [T]rixie . Zorri Star . SquallsTaintedMoogle . Lei Nah Mei . DNxangel . O.o_Moo_Cow_O.o . JackieC . AznPyro04 . Arisa Hayashida . theflyingkitty . Purple Pet Rock . Dr.Of.Thuganomics.X.[RKO] . XllamaX . MuffinMinx . KittyKareBear . final_kunoichi48 . Starfire_Silver . air anime angel . HlwKtyLvr101 . ProductMur . Purrdy Kitty . ` r h a p s o d y . x]Astersik[x . -FMA Squirrel- . Kayko~Senpai . Xx Toxic Love xX . [ Sharky ] . Wish_Angel94 . [.Rocker.] . Serkunet . MeineLiebe . sasukesgirlisME . KanaTan . xPrincess Momox . Meepykin`z . _[JellyPie]_ . [-...-]Nemesis[-...-] . Invader Moka . k3L . Kyokotsu**** . !Stroke.x.It! . [.Exrael.]** . jianime_rocks** . K i t t y` . Ichigo_Kitten . Clockwork_Seraphim . Sila-chan** . dilandra101 . Murderous Lemur . elmorocks2005 . .Tea.Biscuit. . Aoki Gunn . Shadow_Coon . evangeline.dark . 1ychee . Kayko~Senpai . Keeko1642 . Miscellaneous27 . ~sAtAn eLLa~ . la chatte Kiwi . meraiya . aznshia . cindy lee . XxChibiGirlxX . teeheex3** . Iyashii . BabyStarDust . Mitigate . [[StrawberryXGashes]] . Panda in Pandaland. . !Orgasm!cRa!nbows! . Sweetange . [-Kisara-] . ix_nami_xi . Twilight_Stairwell . Queen`of`ebil . lylstarryazngurl** . livelikearockstar . T s u b a s a.** . lil_shorti3 8) . JenaMarie . [.snarglepuff.]** . ` s o O - y u n !! . ` musical.injection . xxxWinter_Bearxxx . lovermissy . `Tai . [-Merinn-] . Kalienos . Gun Mage Niri . Rocky Whore-er . Blood~Rose765 . Dead Vamp . [Drug Induced Euphoria] . oOYunieOo . `t h a i . DeLeRiUm K . Industrious . D-airy** . Kitty Chomp . x0Michellex0 . iDorkie . [ darkie! ] . Courtney Morris . Stali . guessboynosya . Fred~Blank . Remikan . Tamas . Owinari . KRAYZIE ELLA[in]LOVE . jesikitty . ` H A R U H I . jujuzita . [emo]crayon! . Got Hao . ix_nami_xi . Darknight Lilith . Dawnfrost . Panda_Roo . Lavindull . Mayurachan** . _trisco_ . LunarStar6 . msnewchicken . Smil34ev4r . Masuki-nia^^ . `O n i g i r i . Colourful_Panda . Titanium Fishy . wat_the_heck . chibi_little_bunny** . RaytheDragon . d i l l u s i o n` . Love_the_meepits . Marinnatta

+Donators+
People who donate to me will go here o: (restarted because I wanted to put only true donators here. If you donate please specify that you are donating, not just tipping. If I left you off please tell me!

Green Nuclear Cookies - a crapload <333
Sila-chan - goldz and tickets and shiz and lotsa stuff <333
Willow - lotsamonies before <333
Danaidae - alsolotsamonies before <333
Dix Infernal - 12 Peasant shirts xD
[[StrawberryXGashes]] - A fair chunk of gold <33
[.snarglepuff.] - 250-ish gold xD
User Image

.::Links To Coerul's Shizz::.

minishop
[url=http://tinyurl.com/dqn8d][img]http://tinyurl.com/b6wq8[/img]

quest
[url=http://tinyurl.com/yw7lvx][img]http://tinyurl.com/yse9zm[/img]

profile v2 tutorial
[url=http://tinyurl.com/gzf3h][img]http://tinyurl.com/zef7f[/img]

.::Links Out::.
If you want me to list you, simply PM me or post here with your code and link. I love to trade links also. x3 *Organized by size for convenience of sorting on my part, and made to work on smaller monitors owo*

.:Text:.
G r A p h ! t e___W o n d e r s
K!TT3H

.:Small:.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Medium:.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Large:.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.::Credits::.
[x] Header Font: Zapfino
[x] Brushes: Photoshop extras, Ady (DevART), probably brushes from Photoshopbrushes.com, various others I can't even remember where I got them from
.:Toys:.

This is where I put all my cute stuffles, art of me, etc.
Sometimes I get art in bulk at events, so some have names and others do not. If you see art that you made for me, please PM me so I can put your name somewhere. :3 My favorites and non-avi art are displayed. Bigger art is linked.
I would display every last one if I could! ;3;
NO STEALY OR I SMITE YOU!!!!!!

[Coerul by Nuco] [Coerul by Nuco 2] [Dana's Comic Concept] [Coerul v. Panda Girl] [Coerul by Camazotz] [Art Trade with Jiroh <3] [Coerul by Dovaxy] [Coerul: Pokeball, Go! by Dana] [Coerul Cartoon-Style by Dana] [Coerul Realish Sketch] [Coerul Pixel Sketch] [Coerul Pink] [Coerul by Sila-Chan] [Coerul Paint'd] [Coerul Pencil] [Coerul Name by Nyome <3] [Coerul Riding a Panda by ?] [Imagined Freebie xD] [Coerul Flob] [Coerul Reddish x3] [Pink Co Pixel]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

DAYUMBISHESAHMOPEN!

*cuts ribbon ^^*
Hehe,I love the banner you've got xp I have a feeling I'm going to really like this shop ^^; <3
Woo, finally finished the basic setup. I have a lot more things to put up for sale. x.x But for now this will do because I'm actually rather tired today.
Hah, I'm famous.. -points to her name in paragraph, at the top of the page- I'd like to eat some panda toast..maybe some panda peeps too... Mmm pandas. <3
Anyway..the shop looks so cute!

Intellectual Fatcat

Coerul! o: We've missed you so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out