Open up your customs! 0.37671232876712 37.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]

Devout Lunatic

OMGOMG YOU GUYS I JUST MOVED INTO MY NEW OFFICE GHASJHFKDLAS;JFKLDSK

Daellya

yeah lol I fixed it just not fast enough. XDD
Noo the one where he gestures and she looks and her runs awaaaaaaaaaay

@Mika
Stupid headache. D< I had one of those earlier today. I KILLED IT WITH MEDICINE. emotion_donotwant

Sarcastic Demigod

Yay new office! Does it have that new office smell? x]

Romantic Seeker

YAY NEW OFFICE! 8DD

Why'd you give it to me little!? emotion_donotwant
well I'm off to sleep it off xDD

Shameless Grabber

iseelittlepeople
OMGOMG YOU GUYS I JUST MOVED INTO MY NEW OFFICE GHASJHFKDLAS;JFKLDSK

Daellya

yeah lol I fixed it just not fast enough. XDD
Noo the one where he gestures and she looks and her runs awaaaaaaaaaay

@Mika
Stupid headache. D< I had one of those earlier today. I KILLED IT WITH MEDICINE. emotion_donotwant

OMG OMG SO EXCITING! Is it coooooool? 8D
Looooool that always happens to me. XD
OH YEAH. I LOVE THAT ONE!
Oh and to answer your question from earlier. Work is fine but I'm still tiiiiiired. And I had to cover for someone in garden centre again sooooo I might not have time to finish all my work. And I CAN'T stay late today because of the rotaract clubbbb. gonk Sooooo yeah can't wait to be yelled at on Thursday. ._.

Shameless Grabber

Guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm gonna attempt to talk to my manager today. I'm so nervous! *has a heart attack*

Sarcastic Demigod

Ichitoko
I would have dropped something heavy on it. WHY DIDN'T YOU DROP SOMETHING HEAVY ON IT.
I was naked and felt vulnerable. Plus, I accidentally moved the rug and it crawled realllly fast across the floor and I screamed like a little girl, teared up a bit and ran for my life. D:

Sarcastic Demigod

Daellya
Guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm gonna attempt to talk to my manager today. I'm so nervous! *has a heart attack*
Why're you going to talk to your manager?

And I understand about nervousness. I hate that feeling!

Devout Lunatic

@Tang
lolol yes it smells like paint and newness. XD And it echos, it's weird (the whole building is new) XD

@Mika
My bad! I just didn't want it anymore D'8
KAY NIGHTTT~

Daellya

YES IT'S AWESOME SO FAR.
I still have a few things toooooo get, like a cork boaaardd and a floor lamp (one of those big ones)
but yeaaaah 8'D *so excited*
Rotaract club? Is that that charity thing? Wait why are you going to be yelled at AND WHY ARE YOU GOING TO TALK TO YOUR MANGER? for less hours?

Shameless Grabber

iseelittlepeople
@Tang
lolol yes it smells like paint and newness. XD And it echos, it's weird (the whole building is new) XD

@Mika
My bad! I just didn't want it anymore D'8
KAY NIGHTTT~

Daellya

YES IT'S AWESOME SO FAR.
I still have a few things toooooo get, like a cork boaaardd and a floor lamp (one of those big ones)
but yeaaaah 8'D *so excited*
Rotaract club? Is that that charity thing? Wait why are you going to be yelled at AND WHY ARE YOU GOING TO TALK TO YOUR MANGER? for less hours?

YAAAAAAAAY!
Exciting! You have to get a really wacky lamp! 8D
Yes it issss. The Rotaract Club is a youth branch of the Rotary Club. Which is like a worldwide charity club lolol.
Yessss that's exactly it. And when I asked she was like "okay, I'll see what I can do", so hopefully I'll start seeing less hours on my schedule. D'8

Tang:
I was talking to my manager about giving me less hours. Currently I'm working 6 days a week and that just doesn't give me enough time for things like my charity club, my portfolio to get into art school, and of course sleep. I felt like throwing up on my way to talk to her because I was so nervous. D'8

Sarcastic Demigod

Aww. How'd things go with her?

Devout Lunatic

Daellya

LOL NOT SURE ABOUT GETTING A WACKY LAMP. HAHAHA. It might throw off all the feng shui in my office emotion_dealwithit
Yeaaaah I've never heard of it, I just used inferred. 8'D I'll have to look it up sometime.
OH GOOD. I'm glad it went okay then! I hope you're able to get a bit of a break too. D'8

Shameless Grabber

iseelittlepeople
Daellya

LOL NOT SURE ABOUT GETTING A WACKY LAMP. HAHAHA. It might throw off all the feng shui in my office emotion_dealwithit
Yeaaaah I've never heard of it, I just used inferred. 8'D I'll have to look it up sometime.
OH GOOD. I'm glad it went okay then! I hope you're able to get a bit of a break too. D'8

BUT IT'LL CONFORM PERFECTLY TO WACK SHUI. emotion_donotwant
Just...used...inferred? WHAT IS THIS? emotion_donotwant
I hope so too! Yaaaaay tomorrow is my day off! YOU GUYS HAVE TO FORCE ME TO DO MY ART TRADE EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW BECAUSE I NEED TO WORK ON IT MORE. emotion_donotwant

Devout Lunatic

Daellya

I DUN WANT NO WACK SHUI emotion_donotwant
Yes. Inferred.
inferred: Deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements. (past tense of infer)
DO IT TONIGHHHHTT SO YOU HAVE TOMORROW FREEEEE

Shameless Grabber

iseelittlepeople
Daellya

I DUN WANT NO WACK SHUI emotion_donotwant
Yes. Inferred.
inferred: Deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements. (past tense of infer)
DO IT TONIGHHHHTT SO YOU HAVE TOMORROW FREEEEE

YES YOU DO. emotion_donotwant
But. You "used" inferred? Does that even make sense? XD
WELLLLL I can't finish it probably even if I worked today AND tomorrow, I just want to get more of it done. XD

Devout Lunatic

Daellya

LOL I UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION NOW.
HOW DID THAT USED GET THERE. someone is secretly using me gonk
I inferred. XD
gdka;jdkfsd pixel cow glitch yes? JUST SAY YES emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers