Naw. 0.1027397260274 10.3% [ 15 ]
Open up your customs! 0.37671232876712 37.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
Mika Chiii
Ichitoko
Ohhh! okay. LET'S SEE HERE.

What if, even though Astrid is part of the elite, no one really accepts her. Sort of like, "we only tolerate you because you're useful." And that sort of shapes her whole outlook on the reaper duties and life in general? (edit: I AM NOT CHANNELING NARUTO. I'M NOT.)
Does she know about her elven heritage from the very beginning or is it something she'll eventually discover?

Ooh I like that idea * v *
LOL xD
I totally didn't think about that til you mentioned it xDD
Speaking of naruto I hate it they added fillers again emotion_donotwant
Oh I was thinking of she only knows about her reaper side but she knows nothing about being half elf too she will discover it on her own ~
Like she will accidentally wander too deep in the Hethurin forest cause she got lost and slips past the barrier because obviously she's been there before when she was a baby but yeah xD

Okkayyy. I see. So maybe the barrier only allows those with elf blood through? AND IF YOU RUN WITH THAT IDEA, then the reapers discover that you she can slip past the barrier and try to use her to get into the village too so they can get rid of the elves and shades all at once. Or something like that.
So Astrid would sort of be in the middle, the elves don't want her around because she's too dangerous and the reapers need her so they can get through the barrier.

I don't read Naruto anymore, so I have no idea what's going on. 8D

Daellya: YOU ARE THINKING NOTHING. D8<

Ooh I like that idea but at the same time feel so bad for Astrid but slowly they will surely they will begin to accept her though utimately she wants peace between the races like her parents had with each other despite being different. But yeah the elves won't want her around because it just adds more chances of the village being discovered by the reapers but only Anaire knows the truth about Astrid and knows that she truly wants peace and to be accepted.
Reapers just are ruthless and want to wipe out the whole elf and shades = n =
Oh yeah? XD
I'm dying cause I'm like just get to the war already!!! TT3TT
Mika Chiii

Ooh I like that idea but at the same time feel so bad for Astrid but slowly they will surely they will begin to accept her though utimately she wants peace between the races like her parents had with each other despite being different. But yeah the elves won't want her around because it just adds more chances of the village being discovered by the reapers but only Anaire knows the truth about Astrid and knows that she truly wants peace and to be accepted.
Oh yeah? XD

ROFL. HOW BLOOD THIRSTY.

Theeen, you can maybe think of a way to have Astrid be the peacemaker? As in she can get the reapers to see the shades as meaningful beings somehow, and slowly convert reapers to helping shades like the elves help them?

Shameless Grabber

Mika:
Ohhhh maybe I will then! Once I get a break from work haha.

Ichi:
I AM THINKING EVERYTHING. emotion_donotwant

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
Mika Chiii

Oh yeah? XD

ROFL. HOW BLOOD THIRSTY.

Theeen, you can maybe think of a way to have Astrid be the peacemaker? As in she can get the reapers to see the shades as meaningful beings somehow, and slowly convert reapers to helping shades like the elves help them?

I KNOW xD
Then cause she wants to be accepted by both sides and not just by Anaire. She shall be the peacemaker xD
Like help the reapers see how each live their lives or maybe something triggers into her elven powers and somehow magical they end up switching places and see how each other lives but since they are in the elves bodies they can't kill any of the shades and have to accept the goodness in their hearts to help them XD
And vice versa with the elves who got switched tore après but there way of life just saddens the elves deeply. But only there souls are like switched xD

Romantic Seeker

Daellya
Mika:

Ichi:

Oh Okay! 8D
You NEED a break from work emotion_donotwant
Mika Chiii
Ichitoko
Mika Chiii

Oh yeah? XD

ROFL. HOW BLOOD THIRSTY.

I KNOW xD
Then cause she wants to be accepted by both sides and not just by Anaire. She shall be the peacemaker xD
Like help the reapers see how each live their lives or maybe something triggers into her elven powers and somehow magical they end up switching places and see how each other lives but since they are in the elves bodies they can't kill any of the shades and have to accept the goodness in their hearts to help them XD
And vice versa with the elves who got switched tore après but there way of life just saddens the elves deeply. But only there souls are like switched xD

bahahaha. That sounds deeply traumatizing (which is probably the point, yes? no?) SOOO Astrid can switch souls? Possibly because her elven powers are interfering with her reaper powers?
Daellya
Mika:

Ichi:

OR NOTHING AT ALL? /go to sleep, maaaann

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
Mika Chiii
Ichitoko
Mika Chiii

Oh yeah? XD

ROFL. HOW BLOOD THIRSTY.

I KNOW xD

bahahaha. That sounds deeply traumatizing (which is probably the point, yes? no?) SOOO Astrid can switch souls? Possibly because her elven powers are interfering with her reaper powers?

I know right? XD
Yes and no xp
Yep but she has no idea how but something traumatizing has to happen for her to be able to do it she like will go in a trance. And yes~
Awww darn my phone is like almost out of battery ; n ;
Mika Chiii
Ichitoko
Mika Chiii
Ichitoko
Mika Chiii

Oh yeah? XD

ROFL. HOW BLOOD THIRSTY.

I KNOW xD

I know right? XD
Yes and no xp
Yep but she has no idea how but something traumatizing has to happen for her to be able to do it she like will go in a trance. And yes~

HER PARENTS BECAME SHADES. emotion_donotwant
No. That is possibly too traumatizing. HER BEST FRIEND? HER LOVER? ...Someone becomes a shade and then a reaper comes in and ruins everything. A reaper who is part of the group BanDit?

Noooo~~~ COME BACK, MIKAAA

Romantic Seeker

omg my Astrid notes are like piling up big time xDD
Though I'll probably write them down later at home xD
If I was going to do this why'd I even bother bringing my notebook.... u____u
LOLOL.
The notebook gives off the illusion of being productive? XD

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
Mika Chiii
Ichitoko
Mika Chiii
Ichitoko
Mika Chiii

Oh yeah? XD

ROFL. HOW BLOOD THIRSTY.

I KNOW xD

I know right? XD
Yes and no xp

HER PARENTS BECAME SHADES. emotion_donotwant
No. That is possibly too traumatizing. HER BEST FRIEND? HER LOVER? ...Someone becomes a shade and then a reaper comes in and ruins everything. A reaper who is part of the group BanDit?

Noooo~~~ COME BACK, MIKAAA

IM STILL HERE ICHI <333

Omg that would just be illogical o n o
Her best friend whom she actually like more than a friend is someone from BanDit that actually isn't so bad he's never honest with himself but deep down he's just a nice kind shy reaper oh and she's known this reaper ever since they were little~
But something happens and he ends up a shade but it's illogical because does live her too but I have no idea if I should make it a problematic triangle with his other half and Astrid or is Astrid the other half? Cause maybe I could change where it's not just humans can be other halves? XD

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
LOLOL.
The notebook gives off the illusion of being productive? XD

I know right? XDD
Like I havent even finished writing the story line in my notebook and like the half started notes about shades which I might have to change maybe xDD
Mika Chiii

IM STILL HERE ICHI <333

Her best friend whom she actually like more than a friend is someone from BanDit that actually isn't so bad he's never honest with himself but deep down he's just a nice kind shy reaper oh and she's known this reaper ever since they were little~
But something happens and he ends up a shade but it's illogical because does live her too but I have no idea if I should make it a problematic triangle with his other half and Astrid or is Astrid the other half? Cause maybe I could change where it's not just humans can be other halves? XD

SO. To break it down
Best friend -> also her crush -> also a group mate in BanDit
This person is -> not a bad guy, kind of shy, childhood friend -> gets into accident, BECOMES SHADE.
What if Astrid WASN'T his other half? TURMOIL. And then the premise of the B/C might be that while Astrid helps her best friend/crush find his other half in order to be at peace/or something/fill in the blank, she finds shades and sends them to the elves for people to adopt/RP/fill in the blank. LOL. /because I just remembered this was a B/C and not a full on novel.
AND ALL THE WHILE, ASTRID IS IN CONFLICT. Should she find his other half to help him? Or not, so she can keep him around? I DUNNO.
but... if he's a shade, he can't be a reaper. Because you said earlier that shades are humans who aren't able to move on and that's why they're shades. So you'd have to change the idea of shades a loot. They could just be lost souls in general? But only reapers/elves have the power to affect them in any way? ERR...

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
Mika Chiii

IM STILL HERE ICHI <333

SO. To break it down
Best friend -> also her crush -> also a group mate in BanDit
This person is -> not a bad guy, kind of shy, childhood friend -> gets into accident, BECOMES SHADE.
What if Astrid WASN'T his other half? TURMOIL. And then the premise of the B/C might be that while Astrid helps her best friend/crush find his other half in order to be at peace/or something/fill in the blank, she finds shades and sends them to the elves for people to adopt/RP/fill in the blank. LOL. /because I just remembered this was a B/C and not a full on novel.
AND ALL THE WHILE, ASTRID IS IN CONFLICT. Should she find his other half to help him? Or not, so she can keep him around? I DUNNO.
but... if he's a shade, he can't be a reaper. Because you said earlier that shades are humans who aren't able to move on and that's why they're shades. So you'd have to change the idea of shades a loot. They could just be lost souls in general? But only reapers/elves have the power to affect them in any way? ERR...

Oh darn it Ichi why'd you have to go and make me think of crazy ideas and now I don't know what to do and how to fit this in D8 <
Now I don't know what to doooooo ; n ;
Plus that's like a really good idea having her in conflict and all but how to fit it into the timeline orz"
LOL xDD
Same here I kinda got sucked into the idea of Astrids back story I forgot it was a B/ C myself xDD
But this will defiantly be good for metas <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces