Welcome to Gaia! ::

This shop needs some pre-mades updates!

Hells yes, it does. 0.52054794520548 52.1% [ 76 ]
Naw. 0.1027397260274 10.3% [ 15 ]
Open up your customs! 0.37671232876712 37.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]

BUT YOU ARE ON A HORSE THAT IS IN THE WATER. gonk
How can you handle iiit. Long hair is so much workkk. /dies

MADE WITH ONLY THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS.

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
My internet dies for an HOUR. AND THEN YOU GUYS START HAVING THE WALL OF TEXT CONVOS? emotion_donotwant I SEE YOUR GAMES.

Mika Chiii

/GASP How did you charge your laptop!? You said it was at 5% last time. O .O

Also. How did the half reaper, half elf happen. THAT IS AN INTERESTING STORY.
Ohhh. A special group who takes orders from the head honcho reaper~~ * v* FOR THE SUPER TROUBLESOME SOULS? OR WHAT?

GUYS. SERIOUSLY. KILL THE QUOTE TREES. It's tl;dr. Srs.

I'm on my phone xD
LOL xD
Yes it will be an interesting story when I can put it to words xDD
Guess I'm kinda going for a tragic like Romeo x Juliet thing with the half reaper half elf's parents except they succeeded in making an offspring xDD

OH YES~
I'm thinking yes on that xD
But maybe for the reapers to go up and grow I think they should like go through the stages of underling them so on til they like are at the same level as BanDit and then the reaper god would be the final stage or something xDD

I'm sorry but it's hard to delete tr quotes with my phone u______u
Mika: I understood half of that post. gonk

You lost me at "underling." XDD;;

Romantic Seeker

Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii

XDD
Yup. Same music as now but before I used only listen to my j-pop / k-pop along with English music xD
Yeah I don't understand a thing but I still like the music xD
You should listen to some of fei lun hai's music * v *
Though you know there band name translates to Fahrenheit in English xD
Yep sorry DX
But trust me I want to show it to you ; n ;
Now I'm like writing my ideas on paper but most of them are still in my head like how the half reaper and half elf's backstory is xD
I think I might name her Astrid but I'm not sure yet xD

Omg I hate rude people = x =
Cause I was at the food court and then there's like pushing and stuff do I'm like ugh forget it I'll just stand and talk to you DX
I rather have that then rude people around me....

Haha I'm gonna combine our posts into one so it gets less confusing. XD
Oh I seeeee interesting! Well good that you still like it AND you like new music. Gives you more stuff to listen to! Oh really? It does? That's cooooool. 8D I'll give them a listen maybe tomorrow or something. Tonight I really need to shower, then quickly watch the latest episode of House, then get to bed asap. I have work again tomorrow. OTL OTL OTL emotion_0A0
I really like the name Astrid! 8D
Ewwww people in malls are so pushy and rude! emotion_donotwant
Haha I knowwww it's going for so much money right now! I probably won't sell it though haha.
Ohhh it's actually not a RIG! When you buy it, you get ALL FOUR of those items! 8DDDD

Haha okay xD
Yup 8D
Okay~
Aww man that just sucks DX
I would totally just go and knock some sense into you boss D8<
Aww thanks * v *
Astrid it is then~
I know right? emotion_donotwant
I know but I like it too much to sell xD
No I was talking about mays advance chance bundle xD
Mines back to the twin little avi but with a bit of changes!! XDD

Urghhhh I'm gonna talk to her as soon as my friend and I are both working at the same time. Because really, I can't do this anymore. MY legs are about to fall off. D8
Yaaaay sounds good~
Ohhhhhh whoops sorry. XD
Yay, looks cute! 8D

Okay good and go get em'!!! 8DD
Oh no!!! You seriously need time off they are like working you to the bone where I think one of these you might just pass out!! D8
Yup! * v *
Nah it's okay x
I know right? I was like when I tried the eyes I'm like I'm never selling thissssss I just adore these eyes and that was the end of that xDD

Ugh I knowwww. I almost fell asleep at work today. Standing up...
The only thing keeping me awake was Elizabeth lecturing me on how shitty a job I did.
Awwwww those eyes are super adorable. They're from the new Ciel, riiiiiight?

KAY BRB YOU GUYS. I NEED TO SHOWER AND YOU KEEP DISTRACTING ME. emotion_donotwant

Omg for reals you might just pass out DX
Uh seriously? I mean come on maybe the reason for that is cause uh DUH your overworking too much!!!!! D8<
I know right? * v *
Yes they are~

LOL xD
YES I AM CAUSE YOU ALWAYS DISTRACT ME! emotion_donotwant

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
Mika: I understood half of that post. gonk

You lost me at "underling." XDD;;

TT3TT

LOL xD
I was thinking of having stages for reapers to level up and they start at underling and so on where they are on the same level as BanDit reapers which is the level before they can try to apply to be a reaper god * v *
But I'm not quite sure on the details yet xD

Romantic Seeker

Internet may be on and out I'm going to Starbucks so I can sit I can't stay standing like all day talking my legs will go out on my when I'm st practice DX
OOHH. Okay. Gotcha gotcha.

Ohh. Sippin' coffee at the Starbuckss~ 8D

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
OOHH. Okay. Gotcha gotcha.

Ohh. Sippin' coffee at the Starbuckss~ 8D

YUP xD
but why's it gotta be crowded?!?! Dx
KICK THEM ALL OUT. GET YOURSELF A TABLE, MAN. All aggressive like. /just kidding

Because Starbucks is... super trendy. Apparently. XDD;;

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
KICK THEM ALL OUT. GET YOURSELF A TABLE, MAN. All aggressive like. /just kidding

Because Starbucks is... super trendy. Apparently. XDD;;

LOL xD
I'm so not an aggressive person so I will like find a seat that's empty and sit there xDD
But I must find a table so I can write down more ideas for the B/C xD

I know huh? D:

Shameless Grabber

Ichitoko

YES I AM. 8D
Does that make your brain hurt? XD
I don't even know. My hair is REALLY thick so it's super hard to brush it and it gets really tangly ughhh. I think the reason I can handle it is because I have OCD and if I cut my hair short, it would curl up into my face all the time and I'd be like WTF HAIRS WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY CHIN GTFO. *pulls out hair* emotion_donotwant
YUMMY! emotion_awesome
Haha. /pats
I usually have to do that for the Starbucks cafe in the business building on my school campus. 20 tables, 15 lounge couches and not a single place to sit. u___u;;
Daellya
Ichitoko

YES I AM. 8D
Does that make your brain hurt? XD
I don't even know. My hair is REALLY thick so it's super hard to brush it and it gets really tangly ughhh. I think the reason I can handle it is because I have OCD and if I cut my hair short, it would curl up into my face all the time and I'd be like WTF HAIRS WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY CHIN GTFO. *pulls out hair* emotion_donotwant
YUMMY! emotion_awesome

I KEEP THINK MERHORSE. /SOB

Anywayyysss. But short hair always feels so light and flufffyyy. And all I have to do when I wake up is doing a ten second brush and then BAM. INSTA-HAIRSTYLE. XD Or bedhead. whichever.

NOW I KEEP IMAGINING YOU WITH HERMIONE GRANGER HAIR.

Shameless Grabber

Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii
Daellya
Mika Chiii

Haha okay xD
Yup 8D
Okay~
Aww man that just sucks DX
I would totally just go and knock some sense into you boss D8<
Aww thanks * v *
Astrid it is then~
I know right? emotion_donotwant
I know but I like it too much to sell xD
No I was talking about mays advance chance bundle xD
Mines back to the twin little avi but with a bit of changes!! XDD

Urghhhh I'm gonna talk to her as soon as my friend and I are both working at the same time. Because really, I can't do this anymore. MY legs are about to fall off. D8
Yaaaay sounds good~
Ohhhhhh whoops sorry. XD
Yay, looks cute! 8D

Okay good and go get em'!!! 8DD
Oh no!!! You seriously need time off they are like working you to the bone where I think one of these you might just pass out!! D8
Yup! * v *
Nah it's okay x
I know right? I was like when I tried the eyes I'm like I'm never selling thissssss I just adore these eyes and that was the end of that xDD

Ugh I knowwww. I almost fell asleep at work today. Standing up...
The only thing keeping me awake was Elizabeth lecturing me on how shitty a job I did.
Awwwww those eyes are super adorable. They're from the new Ciel, riiiiiight?

KAY BRB YOU GUYS. I NEED TO SHOWER AND YOU KEEP DISTRACTING ME. emotion_donotwant

Omg for reals you might just pass out DX
Uh seriously? I mean come on maybe the reason for that is cause uh DUH your overworking too much!!!!! D8<
I know right? * v *
Yes they are~

LOL xD
YES I AM CAUSE YOU ALWAYS DISTRACT ME! emotion_donotwant

Looooool I guess that's true. D8
Gah today my boyfriend essentially told me to suck it up and deal with it because what he's doing is harder...and it isn't. D8<
I don't think he gets that being in highschool, while annoying and tough, still means that you get to sit down all day and even fall asleep if you really have to. He basically only works on weekends and sometimes a few weekdays. I don't think he understands what it's like to go to work and stand up for 8.5 hours every single day, then stay like an extra hour just to finish all the work they give you, then get yelled at the next day for not doing a good enough job. gonk His manager loves him so he just doesn't understand what I'm going through. *huddles in a corner*

JEEZ, I'M SORRY. emotion_donotwant

Romantic Seeker

Ichitoko
Haha. /pats
I usually have to do that for the Starbucks cafe in the business building on my school campus. 20 tables, 15 lounge couches and not a single place to sit. u___u;;

But yay someone got up and its a nice comfy lounge chair~
OHMYGOD D8<
That is just super crowded orz"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out