Welcome to Gaia! ::

This shop needs some pre-mades updates!

Hells yes, it does. 0.52054794520548 52.1% [ 76 ]
Naw. 0.1027397260274 10.3% [ 15 ]
Open up your customs! 0.37671232876712 37.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]

Devout Lunatic

LOLOHGOD.
... your math teacher knows.. they've been.. watching.
RIGHT. IT WAS LIKE, WHY MEEE. now people are going to argue with me about the answerrsss. /sobsob
AND THEY DID. One lady was all... You were off by .2
NO. I WASN'T. YOU WERE OFF BY .2! emotion_donotwant

Devout Lunatic

fdhajgdakfdk
MATH DEBATE.
I would diiiieeee math is my worst subject, my brain just goes to mush.. and my lazy senses start tingling. XD
BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU WERE THE CORRECT ONE. emotion_kirakira
Ahaha, this... was just arithmetic and I stuck it in the calculator, AND USE THE MOST EXACT METHOD POSSIBLE. There was no way I was off. SHE was wrong. /shake fist

I can't argue beyond... that. I'll be just be like... 1+1? emotion_kirakira

Devout Lunatic

LOL
Calculators are the best invention everrr. Wat how can she say that the calculator was wrong, it never lies.

1+1 ???? emotion_donotwant NO. YOU ARE OFF BY .2 emotion_donotwant
UH. The teacher wanted us to use the quadratic formula. And I was like. NO. I HATE THAT FORMULA. I WON'T USE IT. So I cheated and did a shortcut by sticking the equation in a graph and just making the graph tell me what it was. emotion_awesome THE GRAPH NEVER LIES.

And... everyone else did the quadratic formula because they love it apparently. And even the teacher said to use the quadratic if we couldn't factor. But I was in my corner thinking: THERE ARE OTHER WAYSSSS.

YOU were by .2. emotion_donotwant

Devout Lunatic

UGH. formulassss. Whattt?? you mean there's another way to do it besides using a calculator? What is this magic?? emotion_kirakira
OMG YOU ARE SUCH A REBEL. HOW DARE YOU THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. That's definately cheating. emotion_donotwant you're supposed to write it out, five pages for one problem at the very least. D<

NO. You've now downgraded yourself to being .3 off emotion_donotwant KEEP IT UP I DARE YOU.

Girl-Crazy Partier

It was the most magical discovery I ever made. <3333 Of course, some dude was like, there's this program that does the quadratic formula. Just plug in the numbers and it'll give you the answers, yo. And i was like, . . . .NO. emotion_donotwant

I JUST. WENT THE UH... express route. THE SCENIC ROUTE HAD TOO MUCH SCENERY. Five pages. More like a bajillion.

HOW DARE YOU. I insist that you were off by .000002. emotion_donotwant
Tellius
heart

HI. emotion_kirakira

Perfect Businessman

Ichitoko

HI. emotion_kirakira
Woops forgot which account I was on. Haaaai.

emotion_kirakira

Devout Lunatic

@Ichi
You should share with the rest of the world~~~! pshhh who needs those old smartypants dudes anyways. WE CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM WITH OUR STONE TABLET AND CARVING ROCK.

A bajillion? More like a bajillion +5. Get it right, I was testing you and you failed by 5 emotion_donotwant

*gasp* YEAH WELL. .. YEAH... WELL. You were off by .00000000000000000000000001 emotion_dowant

Invisible Cat

OMG OK PREPARE FOR THE ANNOYING LMAO

THIS GIRL ok her clothing is pretty simple nothing much here BUT NOTICE THE CATS

I DON'T WANT THOSE CATS

I WANT THESE CATS

SPECIFICALLY this one in the front and these two I know I'm a whore orz

THEY ARE TOO CUTE QnQ

Renais: I should have known by the siiiig~ Hahaha.

little: It's my little secrettt~~ 8DDD Or like, whenever I'm all HEYGUYS. SHORTCUT. Right there. /points Everyone else is all, let's just... go with the teach. And the teach is all... /guilty silence
HE KNOWS THE SECRETS. And he's hoarding theeeem.

A bajillion +5 is still a bajillion. YOU HAVE NO POINTS TO DOCK.

/scoffs! Now at the point it makes no difference. No one can count that far. INVALID. INVALID.
Pyrogoth

OMG. WHY CATS. gonk
THAT GREEN ONE IS ADORBS.

LOLOL. Did her shirt's pudding just wiggle? XD SHOULD I MAKE IT WIGGLE ON THE PIXEL TOO? emotion_awesome (don't answer that)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff