EDIT:
OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT STALK THAT IPPUS ART? *foams*

Devout Lunatic

GAH.
I'm sleeeppyyy *tapes eyes open*
ANNND I want the new cash shop itemssss gjdgsak;ghsds;adj
I WANT ALL THOSE ITEMSSS. /drool

I FORGOT TO SAY ONE LAST THING.

Team Starkid, the group that does A Very Potter Musical, is coming to Seattle next month AND GUESS WHO JUST GOT HER TICKETSSS. emotion_awesome

Devout Lunatic

WHAT THE HEEEEELLL OMG I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS GHSAP;DJGSDKJGALKSFD
WHAT PLAY ARE THEY DOING?
I think it's a Greatest Hits tour, so there is definitely going to be a healthy amount of A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel. Bahaha.

Shameless Grabber

iseelittlepeople
PyroGoth

Ahh I see Ippus. *goes to search*
I sit in this awesome pixel shop alllllll the time. 8'D
*soaks up all the awesome pixel vibes*

EDIT:
OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT STALK THAT IPPUS ART? *foams*

HOLY CRAP
SO OVERPRICED. DID YOU LOOK AT HER RL COMMISSIONS? 300 DOLLARS FOR A FULL-BODY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FFFFFFFF. And a 3/4 shot is 200. ADD ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR FEET? NO THANK YOU. D8888
I mean, it's BEAUTIFUL but I just can't justify spending that kind of money! D'8

Devout Lunatic

@Ichi
I'm dyyyyiingggg gawdddd I want to see them so baaaad. I have the soundtrack from AVPM and AVPS and I sinnnng to them all the time, and by sing I mean yell.
I'm trying to have like.. movie night and make Daellya watch them. XD

Devout Lunatic

Daellya

I DIIIIIIIIIID and I can't ever buy from her
But she's totally stalk material. XDDDD
I wish I could draw something that I could even sell for RL commissions. lolol
Rhythmic chanting. I'll take pictures of my program and my ticket and you can come with me in spirit.

Shameless Grabber

Tangled Puppet
@Daellya; We do not have a date set. I kind of want to lose my weight first. I want to be able to have a nice, pretty, form fitting dress and with what I'm at now? Yeaaah, not happening! Haha.

I do think I have my colors picked out. I loooove green. So I was thinking maybe this color of green. Well, I suppose that's just one color.

I have an inspiration bored for wedding stuffs on pinterest. But we don't really have any kind of plans set up. Not even where we want to have it.

a;rjs;rsl;rkj THAT'S SUCH A PRETTY COLOUR! Auhgfhrgjhghh I'm not even engaged or getting married anytime soon but I've got so many detailed planned out lolol. I'm gonna have the actual ceremony on a tall ship and the reception elsewhere, I'm gonna have a wedding dress with a low waist, it's gonna be purple themed...omg planning is so much fun. 8'D
Do you have any idea what season you wanna do it in? 8D

Gekko

iseelittlepeople > OMG IKR ALL THE ART JEEZ QnQ

Daellya > YEAH HER PRICES ARE REALLY HARD ON THE WALLET ORZZZ! QuQ But that's standard rate in the industry (sadly we are not companies and cannot afford sob)

Shameless Grabber

iseelittlepeople
@Ichi
I'm dyyyyiingggg gawdddd I want to see them so baaaad. I have the soundtrack from AVPM and AVPS and I sinnnng to them all the time, and by sing I mean yell.
I'm trying to have like.. movie night and make Daellya watch them. XD

What's all this about a movie night? XDDDD

Oh and.
HUUUUUUUURGH. You COULD sell for RL commissions! What you should do is advertise your dA as much as possible on Gaia. Start a bunch of temp shops. Get your name out there!

Devout Lunatic

@Ichi
D'8 I will so totally be there. I wouldn't miss it for anything.
mannn you're so lucky.

Meet them.. and tell them to come to Texas okay? specifically Houston. TELL THEM FOR ME. I'm counting on you. WAIT I JUST LOOKED IT UP OMG THEY'RE GOING TO BE HERE NEXT MONTH ON THE 15TH

Shameless Grabber

PyroGoth
iseelittlepeople > OMG IKR ALL THE ART JEEZ QnQ

Daellya > YEAH HER PRICES ARE REALLY HARD ON THE WALLET ORZZZ! QuQ But that's standard rate in the industry (sadly we are not companies and cannot afford sob)

Yeah I knowwwwww. D8
Buuuuut like for example have you seen Kaoru-chan on dA?
http://kaoru-chan.deviantart.com/journal/Commissions-CLOSED-235368097
Her prices are just over 100 dollars for a beautiful handmade copic marker picture with background...and I thought THAT was expensive. Jeeeeeez. I want to be an artist as a career but I don't think I could ever be good enough to make that much money off of commissions. /sobs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff