Hells yes, it does. 0.52054794520548 52.1% [ 76 ]
Naw. 0.1027397260274 10.3% [ 15 ]
Open up your customs! 0.37671232876712 37.7% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 926 927 928 > >> >>> »|

User Image

»»» ORDERING STATUS.
                        • premades open
                        • reg. customs closed; bribe mode until the end of time~
                        • bribe customs full

»»» MEGA-ANNOUNCEMENT.

TO EVERYONE: Thank you for your support over the years! I'm so glad this shop has seen the success that it has, enough to become a very recognizable part of the mini-shops forum! It's bittersweet, but it's time for me to move on to other things. Gaia has kept me entertained for many years, and I have made many many memories. This shop especially has stayed given me a lot. I've made many friends, tried many things and met a lot of great people.

That said, it would be a waste to let these sprites gather dust on my hard drive, so I am making them available here: At my deviantart. They are free to download, and you may use them as my rules allow. C:

I will be spending my remaining time on Gaia fulfilling commissions and hanging out with mah peeps. <3

Thank you!

User Image

»»» INFO.
                        • Check first post for custom status. Do not post a custom request unless slots are open.
                        • Waiting time can vary anywhere from 24 hours to 3+ weeks. If you want an update on where I am with your sprite, you can ask in the thread.
                        • These are technically experimental, because I usually try a different way of pixelling on some sprites. So do not expect my style to be consistent.

• Couples or group requests (separate or together) require a bribe slot.
                        • Pose edits also require a bribe slot

• Regular slots are one sprite per slot.
                        • Ignore slot numbers, the amount of people I accept vary every time.

»»» NOT OK.
                          I may refuse,
                        • Single color requests. eg. all black, all pink, etc
                        • cluttered avatars - I might ask you to reduce the number of items
                        • backgrounds

I may accept,
                        • props or animals
                        • expression edits - the default is this face: |: (you MUST mention this edit in the 'notes')

»»» EXAMPLES.
                          if your sprite is displayed and you want it to be taken down, send me a PM!
                          User ImageUser Image

»»» REG. SLOTS. 10k

»»» BRIBE SLOTS. 10k+

Closed.

»»» OLD STYLE.
                          User Image This base is now retired.
                          They will still be used for premades only. Please do not ask about this style.

User Image This base is now retired. Sorry, I get tired of doing the same stuff over and over. XD;;
                          If you're inclined towards pixel art, you can find the base here! It's free to use!

User Image

»»» LINK IN.
                          User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.69895313/][img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/Ichitoko/Lilliputian/BN_8831.png[/img][/url]

»»» LINK OUT.
                          To exchange links, you can send me a PM or a post in the thread. C:
                          User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/url User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                          User Image
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                          User Image User ImageUser Image
                          User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

User Image

»»» FONTS USED.
                        • name tag font by Ichitoko.
                        • header font is called Marylin, found on dafont.com
                        • font on flower is called Eichante, found on dafont.com

»»» GRAPHICS.
                        • sprite bases are by Ichitoko
                        • various textures by cloaks.deviantart.com; mellowmint.deviantart.com and other artists I've lost track of

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff