Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Grabber

Reoca
Daellya
Looooool yeah. We didn't get the chance to do them earlier because all our supplies were stashed away at our cottage haha. I'm making them Ukrainian-style, with wax and shizz. I have no idea what to do with them, probably keep them just for looking at haha. And I'll probably start doing them not just at Easter, because they're fun and it's hard to improve if you're only doing them once a year. :B
Yep I do! I'm much more used to digital art though. I've only ever done a few pixel drawings so far, but it's really fun! I also do traditional art. I have a large set of copics but I'm not very good with them yet. OTL OTL OTL
Why do you aaaask? 8D
So if I were to type in "Ukrainian Easter eggs" into Google,
is what's shown what they would somewhat look like? Because those look pretty cool. * u*
I would love to get a set of copics one day. I like drawing digitally because it's easier to clean up,
but I think my traditional art looks better. Lol.
I remember I saw a few peeks at your pixel art before,
but I kept thinking you did digital art even though I'm not sure where I would have seen it. XD

Something like that! :> The ones you'd see on google are very traditional-looking, and obviously those people have a LOT of practice, so mine won't be as good. And you can really draw whatever you want on them. You could draw a cow if you really wanted. If you'd like I can upload pics when I'm done. I might not finish tonight though. It's a long process. OTL
Ahhhh I see! Weeeell when I get back on my computer later, I'll show you some of my digital art.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Daellya
Something like that! :> The ones you'd see on google are very traditional-looking, and obviously those people have a LOT of practice, so mine won't be as good. And you can really draw whatever you want on them. You could draw a cow if you really wanted. If you'd like I can upload pics when I'm done. I might not finish tonight though. It's a long process. OTL
Ahhhh I see! Weeeell when I get back on my computer later, I'll show you some of my digital art.

Ooh, yes, I'd love to see them. :3
I haven't done anything Easter related since elementary school, but I still love the decorations/art for it.
Allright then. ^ o^

Shameless Grabber

Reoca
Daellya

Ooh, yes, I'd love to see them. :3
I haven't done anything Easter related since elementary school, but I still love the decorations/art for it.
Allright then. ^ o^

To be honest, this one is coming out really crappily. There are many places where the colour just won't stick, and many other places where the colour sticks where I don't want it to. gonk
Awww really? It's so fuuuuuuun. 8'D
Yeeeeey!

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Daellya
To be honest, this one is coming out really crappily. There are many places where the colour just won't stick, and many other places where the colour sticks where I don't want it to. gonk
Yeeeeey!

Err, it'll just be the single "special" egg then? XD
I just feel like you can't go on Easter egg hunts when you're out of elementary school. Lol.
And that's pretty much all I enjoyed doing on Easter anyway.
Just out of curiosity, what program do you use to draw?
I've been asking around because I need a program that lets me do decent lineart.
Any suggestions?

Shameless Grabber

Reoca
Daellya
Yeeeeey!

Err, it'll just be the single "special" egg then? XD
I just feel like you can't go on Easter egg hunts when you're out of elementary school. Lol.
And that's pretty much all I enjoyed doing on Easter anyway.
Just out of curiosity, what program do you use to draw?
I've been asking around because I need a program that lets me do decent lineart.
Any suggestions?

Lolyup. The "special" egg. Haha I finished it but it looks crappyyyyy. XD I'll take pictures tomorrow night or something~
Hahaha oh mannnn yeah Easter egg hunts. XD Those were pretty awesome.
Actually, I don't really have a specific program. I kind of alternate between photoshop and SAI. Basically when I first started, I used photoshop. But at some point I downloaded SAI and it looked really scary and confusing at first, but once I learned about how to use it, I realised that it was actually a lot easier and more user-friendly. I find that while photoshop probably gives you the capacity to do more things, it's a lot harder to learn how to use all the options and stuff. Sooooo for the moment I mostly use SAI. I'm really sucky at line-art so I don't know what to suggest for that specifically, but I might lean towards SAI just because it's easier to figure out. XD
Aaaaaand here are some examples of my best digital art:
[x] [x] [x]

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Daellya

Okay then. XD
Mm'kay. It sounds like a lot of people tend to use those two then.
I've used SAI on a friend's computer and really liked the tools on it,
but I don't really want her bootleg version. XD
Ahh, they're all so pretty. * u*
Your chibi style is especially adorable. <3

Shameless Grabber

Reoca
Daellya

Okay then. XD
Mm'kay. It sounds like a lot of people tend to use those two then.
I've used SAI on a friend's computer and really liked the tools on it,
but I don't really want her bootleg version. XD
Ahh, they're all so pretty. * u*
Your chibi style is especially adorable. <3

Hahaha mine's a bootleg. :B TOO LAZY AND CHEAP TO GO BUY PROGRAMSSSS.
Awwww thank you! 8'D <3
Yeahhhhh it takes me a REALLY long time to do art. OTL
That chibi style takes me like...8 hours-ish. And the only offers I got for them were like 30-70k. *DIES* Sooooo I've kinda stopped doing that style. Not sure if I could even remember how to do it. XD And I used photoshop for those.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Daellya
Awwww thank you! 8'D <3
That chibi style takes me like...8 hours-ish. And the only offers I got for them were like 30-70k. *DIES* Sooooo I've kinda stopped doing that style. Not sure if I could even remember how to do it. XD And I used photoshop for those.

I can't bring myself to use bootleg stuff. Even bootleg video games/movies. XD
You're welcome. ^ o^
Ahh, I can relate. Each step of the drawing process practically takes me two hours each. D8
If I practiced more, I'd probably get faster. But I don't have time to practice in the first place. emotion_facepalm
I see. O:

Shameless Grabber

Reoca
Daellya
Awwww thank you! 8'D <3

I can't bring myself to use bootleg stuff. Even bootleg video games/movies. XD
You're welcome. ^ o^
Ahh, I can relate. Each step of the drawing process practically takes me two hours each. D8
If I practiced more, I'd probably get faster. But I don't have time to practice in the first place. emotion_facepalm
I see. O:

Hahaha what abotu musicccc?
I prefer to buy games and movies (especially if I've played/watched them before and I KNOW I like them), but if it's just a casual "I'm gonna download this movie and maybe I'll like it", I don't have a problem with that. XD If it was a really good movie, I'd go out and buy it haha.
Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I dunno if I'll ever get any faster. Maybe my hand just isn't steady enough. I find my biggest problem to be that I just can't ever get it right on the first try. I usually have to try like 50 times just to get something to look how I wan't it to look. D8
So you do digital art too then? 8DDD

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Daellya
I prefer to buy games and movies (especially if I've played/watched them before and I KNOW I like them), but if it's just a casual "I'm gonna download this movie and maybe I'll like it", I don't have a problem with that. XD If it was a really good movie, I'd go out and buy it haha.
Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I dunno if I'll ever get any faster. Maybe my hand just isn't steady enough. I find my biggest problem to be that I just can't ever get it right on the first try. I usually have to try like 50 times just to get something to look how I wan't it to look. D8

I just borrow CDs from the library and upload it to my computer. LOL.
...Is that considered bootleg? I mean, they're legit CDs. XD
I can't remember the last time I actually bought a movie since getting Netflix. Lol.

Yessss. That exactly. D8
I don't have such a big problem with traditional art, but frick my tablet and it's pressure controls.
Every line I draw looks different from the other which is why I'm trying to find another program
in hopes that will work out better. emotion_donotwant
And yep, I do digital art as well. :3

Shameless Grabber

Reoca
Daellya

I just borrow CDs from the library and upload it to my computer. LOL.
...Is that considered bootleg? I mean, they're legit CDs. XD
I can't remember the last time I actually bought a movie since getting Netflix. Lol.

Yessss. That exactly. D8
I don't have such a big problem with traditional art, but frick my tablet and it's pressure controls.
Every line I draw looks different from the other which is why I'm trying to find another program
in hopes that will work out better. emotion_donotwant
And yep, I do digital art as well. :3

Hahaha I'm not sure. But that's sort of how I got my photoshop. My parents have a disc and I used it to get a copy haha.
Ohhhhhh I seeee. I don't have Netflix. I mean, I've used it before and it's got lots of great stuff, but there's just SO many things I want to watch that aren't on there. D8
Hahah I knowwwww, exactly! It's so hard to keep it consistent! gonk
Oh mannnnn awesome! I wanna seeeee! 8'D

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Daellya
Hahaha I'm not sure. But that's sort of how I got my photoshop. My parents have a disc and I used it to get a copy haha.
Ohhhhhh I seeee. I don't have Netflix. I mean, I've used it before and it's got lots of great stuff, but there's just SO many things I want to watch that aren't on there. D8

That's perfectly fine, though. You're suppose to use those discs on multiple computers. XD
Yeah, they take forever to update new things, but it's fun finding really random stuff you've never heard of at the same time.
I guess it just takes a lot of practice. emo
Let's see: Most recent, Semi-recent (last 4 images).
Yeaaah... It's been, like, over a month since I've actually drawn anything. OTL

Shameless Grabber

Reoca
Daellya

That's perfectly fine, though. You're suppose to use those discs on multiple computers. XD
Yeah, they take forever to update new things, but it's fun finding really random stuff you've never heard of at the same time.
I guess it just takes a lot of practice. emo
Let's see: Most recent, Semi-recent (last 4 images).
Yeaaah... It's been, like, over a month since I've actually drawn anything. OTL

Weeeeell, I can't exactly remember but it might have been the copy from my dad's office. I don't know what the rules are for sharing copies in such a way. XD
Yes that's true! Unfortunately the Canadian Netflix has a much suckier selection. D8
The best I can do is mooch off an American account LOL.
Omgggg so cuuuuute! I especially like how you're able to shade with such colour variance, I guess you could say. In my pictures, all the shades of the colours are really close together because I'm not brave enough to be able to use colours that have such variation. 8'D
Don't worry, I get lazy and don't draw as often as I should too. 8'DDDD

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Daellya
Weeeeell, I can't exactly remember but it might have been the copy from my dad's office. I don't know what the rules are for sharing copies in such a way. XD
Yes that's true! Unfortunately the Canadian Netflix has a much suckier selection. D8
The best I can do is mooch off an American account LOL.
Omgggg so cuuuuute! I especially like how you're able to shade with such colour variance, I guess you could say. In my pictures, all the shades of the colours are really close together because I'm not brave enough to be able to use colours that have such variation. 8'D
Don't worry, I get lazy and don't draw as often as I should too. 8'DDDD

Oh... Yeah, that might not be fine after all... LOL.
That's rather unfortunate. D8
Thank you. <3
I just use one of the blending tools. But that style is so strenuous that I hardly use it. XD
That's what I'm going to do all summer. Draw allll day. Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff