Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

Mana Mateus

Oh yes, they looks so pretty and have these awesome attack and skill animations... but in the end, she's still a Lif. Smacking things during her Mental Switch and otherwise not having great ASPD or anything else.

I always found Filir's final skill to be a huge waste. Same with Vanilmirth. So much trouble getting that loyalty back up.

And let's see these skills.

Yeah, I hated that part of their skills, not to mention the fact that one of Filir's skills doesn't even work! Really, homucs are kinda lack luster, maybe the Homuc S will fix that.

Chisari's Partner

Mana Mateus
Yojimaru
* U * Thanks! I know nothing about what's happening with RO now.

Have PvP and WoE with third classes balance out yet? I remember when they first came out, most private servers didn't support them since the whole system was thrown out of whack. D:

Cat

15,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yojimaru

Tamichan

I wasn't aware that Filir's skill was broken. There was Moonlight, a passive and then the last skill, wasn't there?

And in all the servers I've tried out, third classes are not at all balanced and third class skills can't be used in PVP areas, so that includes castle sieges and MVP boss maps. Many are still broken, too, especially Genetics' skills.

Moonlight Hunter

Mana Mateus

I wasn't aware that Filir's skill was broken. There was Moonlight, a passive and then the last skill, wasn't there?

And in all the servers I've tried out, third classes are not at all balanced and third class skills can't be used in PVP areas, so that includes castle sieges and MVP boss maps. Many are still broken, too, especially Genetics' skills.

Accelerated Flight, that's the broken one. It's supposed to raise Filir's evasion and while the homuc window shows that it does, in practice it doesn't really do anything.

As for 3rd class balance. I've no idea, my server doesn't have them to my knowledge. I've never been one to care for PvP balance anyways. *hates pvp*

Cat

15,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yojimaru

Oh. Odd, I never heard of it being broken before and all the main guides listed it just like that.

And I more or less dislike PVP as well. I only joined in with a friend's guild to siege a castle a few times, and I always played a high priest, just annoying the other team and such.

Moonlight Hunter

Mana Mateus

Oh. Odd, I never heard of it being broken before and all the main guides listed it just like that.

And I more or less dislike PVP as well. I only joined in with a friend's guild to siege a castle a few times, and I always played a high priest, just annoying the other team and such.

Yeah, I didn't touch PvP or Woe with a 10 foot pole.

Also, I just noticed that it was Friday the 13th.

Chisari's Partner

That's a disappointing. D:

I was less into PvP and more WoE since I was in a relatively large WoE guild. Just lots of silliness all over the place, though some guilds took it extremely seriously with ventrillo and the like.

Chisari
So uh.... whatcha doing this summer? WANNA PLAY RO AGAIN? OuO

Perfect Businessman

Cat

15,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yojimaru

I still want to join in with the community stuff sometimes. Like maybe MVP hunting with a guild. Did that for a while.

I noticed that, and I was waiting for something awful to happen. So far, just a dead rat on my lawn.

Shameless Grabber

Gaaaaaah sorry sorry sorry! *cleans up mess* XDDD

Rainbow Gekko

Solaris-Powered Shellfish
Can I have the Link, Chii, and Edward premades?
Sending a trade

I'd also like the Stocking and Horo premades! emotion_kirakira
I shall send a trade right away!

Somehow missed this, sorry! Trade accepted <3

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              oh ah i accepted the trade~ 8//7//8 emotion_bigheart

Rainbow Gekko

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
slot open? 8DDD /dunno if you'll still accept ><

Custom Order

Ordering from: Chisari
Reference: My avi? xDD I was trying to get the link to it, but there's snow so it wouldn't let me, and when I tried to make it on tektek, some of the shading and weirdness made it look funny |D It hasn't changed for quite a while though, and I don't play on changing it soon.
Base: Spica
Animation style: bigstar
Blush?: female one I guess? Would it be weird to combine the blush from the female and the smirk from the male? |D
Bribe: 300k? +tip? I know there's a lot of stuff on my avi x__o
Other: Uhhh ignore the snow (lol) and (if you want) the smiling star on fire, and (also if you want xD) the buttefly wings. If you want to animate the kitten (like blinking, ear twitch, meowing, I don't know)...I'll pay extra? I'll also pay extra if you add the wings and animate them...but this is probably too much already (clutter-ness) so xD I leave stuff up to you to decide though 8D

Perfect Businessman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces