Total Votes:[ 79 ]

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Princess Kuchiki
I accepted the trade, but never got my order. sweatdrop

Sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience.

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca

I have to learn the way of the college student lol

Yeah it was pretty great, I wish I'd taken more pictures though DX yeah the theme was Midnight in Paris but the only Paris thing there was a small scale Eiffel Tower DX aahahs
I know, and I don't like hanging around with people like that...they're pretty annoying DX
I wanted to go with my best friend just as friends though nothing more but she said no and I was like crying why not? and she said it's because that's what couples do and I just gave up on going with someone....I wanted someone for the picture lol
That's smart I wish my school did that lol

Really we had a DJ from one of the local radio stations lmao the music was pretty good, the decorations were alright but the theme was crap!! lol XD

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaito Koizumi
Princess Kuchiki

It's alright, I'm just making sure you didn't forget. Sorry if this bothers you at all.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Kaito Koizumi

Yeah it was pretty great, I wish I'd taken more pictures though DX yeah the theme was Midnight in Paris but the only Paris thing there was a small scale Eiffel Tower DX aahahs
I know, and I don't like hanging around with people like that...they're pretty annoying DX
I wanted to go with my best friend just as friends though nothing more but she said no and I was like crying why not? and she said it's because that's what couples do and I just gave up on going with someone....I wanted someone for the picture lol

Really we had a DJ from one of the local radio stations lmao the music was pretty good, the decorations were alright but the theme was crap!! lol XD

Don't worry, you will. XD

Aww, that theme sounded it like it would have a lot of potential. O:
That sucks. Did she end up going with someone else then?
You could have taken a group picture? D:

I wanted a live band. emotion_donotwant
The music they chose sucked.

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Kaito Koizumi
Aww I hope you're feeling better!! XD

User Image

=^.^=
I'm feeling better now, on some meds now...

"Quote me if you want to chat to me"

User Image

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi

Don't worry, you will. XD

Aww, that theme sounded it like it would have a lot of potential. O:
That sucks. Did she end up going with someone else then?
You could have taken a group picture? D:

I wanted a live band. emotion_donotwant
The music they chose sucked.

Lol I hope so! biggrin

I know I actually forgot it was themed until I saw that sad excuse for an Eiffel Tower ahahahs XD but it was fun nonetheless!! biggrin
No we just went as a group ahahahs
Yeah I wanted to but no one seemed to care when they were all dancing and when it was over they're like we should've taken a group pic and I was like yeah like 10hrs ago lmao

OMG that would have been amazing!! ahahs XD
Ugh I hate when the music is sucky DX

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Telstel
Kaito Koizumi
Aww I hope you're feeling better!! XD

User Image

=^.^=
I'm feeling better now, on some meds now...

"Quote me if you want to chat to me"

User Image

lol yay I love when meds do that! biggrin

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Lol I hope so! biggrin

I know I actually forgot it was themed until I saw that sad excuse for an Eiffel Tower ahahahs XD but it was fun nonetheless!! biggrin
No we just went as a group ahahahs
Yeah I wanted to but no one seemed to care when they were all dancing and when it was over they're like we should've taken a group pic and I was like yeah like 10hrs ago lmao

OMG that would have been amazing!! ahahs XD
Ugh I hate when the music is sucky DX

XD

At least you enjoyed it. Lol.
I see. That's still pretty fun ~
Lol. Did you get any pictures at all then?

Haha, I should have been a teenager 30 years ago or something.
I'm so sick of this generation.
Yeah, they just choose a bunch of hip hop/r&b stuff.
Nothing I'm too fond of. P:

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca

Yeah it was really fun....better than I expected lol
I did but not as many as I thought!! lmao I got pics with my closest friends which is what matters more lol

AHAHAHAS I have the same feeling, if I were w teenager in the past I would have loved it!! haahs but then I would be old lol XD
UUGGGHHHH I hate that people do that crap...they don't know what to call music anymore!! DX

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Yeah it was really fun....better than I expected lol
I did but not as many as I thought!! lmao I got pics with my closest friends which is what matters more lol

AHAHAHAS I have the same feeling, if I were w teenager in the past I would have loved it!! haahs but then I would be old lol XD
UUGGGHHHH I hate that people do that crap...they don't know what to call music anymore!! DX

That's all that matters then. ^ o^
That's still good. At least you can look back at them later. :3

I feel like I wouldn't like being a teenager in any time, but probably better back then. XD
Looking back in retrospect always makes certain things seem better than they were. Or worse. Lol.
IKR? At least mix up the music a bit so other people can enjoy it, too. D8

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca

I know right!! XD
Yeah I had an awesome time!

True true!! lol XD
I know, but for some reason I feel so nostalgic when I see the past generations!! lol Like in the 1920s, 50s, and 70s lol XD I think it's so weird but I feel really nostalgic DX makes me sad T~T
UGH I know!! I was gonna go to this party but it was like a drinking and smoking kind of thing and I'm not that kind of person....I like real parties lmao XD haahahhs so I didn't end up going and went to In-N-Out and then to see Battleship lol XD

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Princess Kuchiki
Kaito Koizumi
Princess Kuchiki

It's alright, I'm just making sure you didn't forget. Sorry if this bothers you at all.

Sorry for the later reply lol XD and no it didn't bother me one bit!! It's my job after all! biggrin

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaito Koizumi
Princess Kuchiki
Kaito Koizumi
Princess Kuchiki

Sorry for the later reply lol XD and no it didn't bother me one bit!! It's my job after all! biggrin

That's fine, I've just been studying for exams so I haven't been on a lot anyway.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
I know right!! XD
Yeah I had an awesome time!

True true!! lol XD
I know, but for some reason I feel so nostalgic when I see the past generations!! lol Like in the 1920s, 50s, and 70s lol XD I think it's so weird but I feel really nostalgic DX makes me sad T~T
UGH I know!! I was gonna go to this party but it was like a drinking and smoking kind of thing and I'm not that kind of person....I like real parties lmao XD haahahhs so I didn't end up going and went to In-N-Out and then to see Battleship lol XD

How can you be nostalgic for something you didn't live through? Lol.
I'm not really a party person, so I just went home afterwards and hung out with my friends. XD
How was Battleship? I keep hearing mixed things about it.

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca

I have absolutely NO IDEA!!!!!! DX I wonder the same thing myself...maybe it's a desire to be in the past idk I really don't know....
LOL Same here I rather just hang out with real friends that don't need to be drunk to have a good time!! lol XD
I thought it was good!! I really liked the action parts and the fact that they actually showed the aliens invading unlike other movies that show the aliens for .2 seconds. Some parts were a bit cliche and I really liked the explosions but that's just the guy part in me lol but overall I think I would rate it an 8/10
OMG I really liked your sig Art and I got one myself lol It's so cool and the colors are amazing XD I hope you don't mind that I kind of copied you XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff