Total Votes:[ 79 ]

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi
Lol I played both! biggrin I like RD better than PoR!! What's your favorite! Oh, I also have the gameboy version! I love that game! I've passed it like 5 times already!! biggrin

Oooo that's a lot of games! biggrin

OMG Congratz!

I came home to bad news today crying

My favorite is Sacred Stones, but out of RD and PoR, I prefer PoR. XD

Haha, yeah, I get bored with them quickly since I beat them all. sweatdrop

Thanks! I already beat the first gym leader. :3

Oh no, what's wrong? D:

Lol OMG me too I love the Sacred Stones!! biggrin what I don't like about RD or PoR is that you can't play with your characters after thte Endgame like in SS!!! WTF??

Lol Yeah I do too and that's why I try not to beat them all quickly! sweatdrop

Congratz!! Was it fun? Whose your team?

I found out yesterday that someone dumbass murdered my grandma early in the afternoon. crying Not even dead of some disease, murdered! WTH? These people took her away from me too early! TT^TT

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Kaito Koizumi
Lol OMG me too I love the Sacred Stones!! biggrin what I don't like about RD or PoR is that you can't play with your characters after thte Endgame like in SS!!! WTF??

I found out yesterday that someone dumbass murdered my grandma early in the afternoon. crying Not even dead of some disease, murdered! WTH? These people took her away from me too early! TT^TT

I know! It's like, I went through all of that and now I have to restart the game all over again?! D:<

Yeah... I can't do that. XD

It's great! A little frustrating at first because I keep dying and there aren't any Revives in sight, but I'm onto the third gym now. :3
I'm actually still messing with my team a bit, but I choose Oshawott, Pansear, Tranquill, Blitzle, and Roggenrola. I'm trying to find a sixth Pokemon still, but I plan on changing up my team once I get farther and can reach better Pokemon.

D:
I'm so sorry, Kaito. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. I really hope they catch the person and put him away for life.

Invisible Stalker

11,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Good evening.
Would you like to exchange shop links 4laugh ?

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/s-l-e-e-k-layouts-open/t.69201307/][img]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z470/luminouscity/sleeklytslargebutton.png[/img][/url]

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi

I know! It's like, I went through all of that and now I have to restart the game all over again?! D:<

Yeah... I can't do that. XD

It's great! A little frustrating at first because I keep dying and there aren't any Revives in sight, but I'm onto the third gym now. :3
I'm actually still messing with my team a bit, but I choose Oshawott, Pansear, Tranquill, Blitzle, and Roggenrola. I'm trying to find a sixth Pokemon still, but I plan on changing up my team once I get farther and can reach better Pokemon.

D:
I'm so sorry, Kaito. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. I really hope they catch the person and put him away for life.

Yeah I hate that!!

LOL

Oh, are you liking the game or could it be better!?!?! That sounds like a cool team! biggrin

It's ok I am fine, I was sad but oddly I didnt cry. . . I am more worried about my parents espcially my dad! DX

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Yeah I hate that!!

LOL

Oh, are you liking the game or could it be better!?!?! That sounds like a cool team! biggrin

It's ok I am fine, I was sad but oddly I didnt cry. . . I am more worried about my parents espcially my dad! DX

Honestly, I still prefer HG/SS, but White is still really fun. I like adventuring around and finding new things. I just caught Victini earlier. :3

Ah, I see...
I'm sorry. I really don't know what to say. D:

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi
Yeah I hate that!!

LOL

Honestly, I still prefer HG/SS, but White is still really fun. I like adventuring around and finding new things. I just caught Victini earlier. :3

Ah, I see...
I'm sorry. I really don't know what to say. D:

Lol I thought Victini was an event!?

It's ok, you dont have to say anything. smile

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi

Yeah, it's a Wi-Fi event. You get this ticket through Wi-Fi, and then take the ticket to a boat and this person will take you to the island where Victini is being held. :3

>A<

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi

Yeah, it's a Wi-Fi event. You get this ticket through Wi-Fi, and then take the ticket to a boat and this person will take you to the island where Victini is being held. :3

>A<

Lol omg I want to go buy it but it's raining so hard over here! DX

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi

Lol! It was raining really hard when I went out and bought mine! It's a sign, Kaito. There is nothing better than playing video games on a rainy day. 3nodding

Invisible Stalker

11,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Bumping it up.

5,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
██████ [ я ε g u l α я s τ α я s p l ε α s ε ] ██████

══════════════════════════════════════════════
[Username :: ] theulis
[Section :: ] special
[Which Jar/Set :: ] Summer Wanderer
[Tip? :: ] I'll tip you, yes
[Total :: ] (Total for this order form) 1 000 gold
══════════════════════════════════════════════

Will now IMMEDIATELY send trade to Kaito Koizumi with correct amount of gold and page number and I will also accept the trade before I receive my order!

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi

Lol! It was raining really hard when I went out and bought mine! It's a sign, Kaito. There is nothing better than playing video games on a rainy day. 3nodding

lol I couldnt go get it this weekend crying

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
ILOVENickels
Bumping it up.

Lol that's A LOT of grunnies!!! biggrin

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points