Total Votes:[ 79 ]

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi
Hey sorry I haven't responded. It's been such a crazy quarter, I'm so glad it's over!! Haha
So how have you been??

My FA got sorted but it took so long that I didn't buy any of their books because I couldn't afford it and no there's only 1 library for the whole school...I mean it's huge but damn it's so annoying to work there...

It's good to hear from you! Glad to see your survived the quarter. Lol.
I've been great. I've been on break for over a week now, so just chillin' around the house.
I need to settle some school-related matters, but I just want to catch up on shows right now.
What about you? Any plans for your break?

Geez, I hope it doesn't take that long to get sorted out next quarter. D:
And how can there only be one library for a college campus. What the heckkk.

Yeah, it was hard and I'm pretty sure I didn't pass on off my classes D;
That's great, I've been on break since Friday but I didn't get settled until the day after...
I don't know how I'm supposed to chill around the house, I'm literally watching movies and shows to pass the time. I love doing it but my favorite shows are all on Hiatus for the winter D; hahaha
I have no plans really....I'm just relaxing the best I can.
What about you? Got any plans?

I KNOW!! I really hope that it doesn't...I will literally cry lol
I know, I thought it was normal but apparently it's not. I mean there's two but it's just an Arts Library. Well the main library that we have is like 8 stories so everyone goes there...

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Kaito Koizumi
Yeah, it was hard and I'm pretty sure I didn't pass on off my classes D;
That's great, I've been on break since Friday but I didn't get settled until the day after...
I don't know how I'm supposed to chill around the house, I'm literally watching movies and shows to pass the time. I love doing it but my favorite shows are all on Hiatus for the winter D; hahaha
I have no plans really....I'm just relaxing the best I can.
What about you? Got any plans?

I KNOW!! I really hope that it doesn't...I will literally cry lol
I know, I thought it was normal but apparently it's not. I mean there's two but it's just an Arts Library. Well the main library that we have is like 8 stories so everyone goes there...

Aww, don't say that. All that efforttt. D:
Were you moving home from the dorms or something?
I would call that chilling. Lol. That's basically what I've been doing. Plus playing video games.
Naw, don't really have any plans besides catching up on shows and games.
And school stuff that I don't want to deal with. Ughh.

Holy trees, that is a huge library. Aren't there any silent study floors?

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Aww, don't say that. All that efforttt. D:
Were you moving home from the dorms or something?
I would call that chilling. Lol. That's basically what I've been doing. Plus playing video games.
Naw, don't really have any plans besides catching up on shows and games.
And school stuff that I don't want to deal with. Ughh.

Holy trees, that is a huge library. Aren't there any silent study floors?

Lol well it's not that I didn't put effort ahaha You see what happened was that my final was on Friday and I thought it was from 4-7 pm but it turns out that it was from 12-3pm and so my friend and I RUN to the class and make it 35 minutes before 3 and we just rush to take this test. I managed to get up to 50 ish questions out of 90 and the rest I had no choice but to guess C lol so I'm sure I didn't pass this class OTL and it's one of my major classes too. crying crying crying crying crying
Yeah I dorm over there and I come home for the holidays or at least once a month smile
=_____= But chilling is boring now. I don't know what to do. lol
What school stuff do you have to deal with?

Yeah it's huge. There are quiet floors but given that the library was built 10 million years ago it feels like an asylum and it drives me crazy ahaha
I just study in my lounge or room biggrin

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Lol well it's not that I didn't put effort ahaha You see what happened was that my final was on Friday and I thought it was from 4-7 pm but it turns out that it was from 12-3pm and so my friend and I RUN to the class and make it 35 minutes before 3 and we just rush to take this test. I managed to get up to 50 ish questions out of 90 and the rest I had no choice but to guess C lol so I'm sure I didn't pass this class OTL and it's one of my major classes too. crying crying crying crying crying
Yeah I dorm over there and I come home for the holidays or at least once a month smile
=_____= But chilling is boring now. I don't know what to do. lol
What school stuff do you have to deal with?

Yeah it's huge. There are quiet floors but given that the library was built 10 million years ago it feels like an asylum and it drives me crazy ahaha
I just study in my lounge or room biggrin

Ohdang, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you do well in the other assignments, though? Maybe it'll balance out? D:
No, no. Savor all the time you get to chill. School is hellllll.
I have to fix my schedule. I didn't realize when I signed up that one of them isn't worth enough
credits which will affect how much financial aid I get. But I don't want to find a new class. OTL
I also was going to look for some internships, but. Ughh.

Sounds like it's time for a renovation~ But it's good that you have a place to study.

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Ohdang, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you do well in the other assignments, though? Maybe it'll balance out? D:
No, no. Savor all the time you get to chill. School is hellllll.
I have to fix my schedule. I didn't realize when I signed up that one of them isn't worth enough
credits which will affect how much financial aid I get. But I don't want to find a new class. OTL
I also was going to look for some internships, but. Ughh.

Sounds like it's time for a renovation~ But it's good that you have a place to study.

Lol I will be lucky if I get a C or C+ depending on what I got for my final essay ... It's gonna hurt my GPA OTL
LOL I know I hate it and I love it at the same time. Being at home is boring but being at school is stressful!! D;
Oh that sucks!! I hate when that happens!! How many classes are you taking??
I was thinking I wanted to do some internships but I think I want to work so I can save up some money so I can study abroad smile

Yeah they are renovating it but it's gonna take them like 2 years. D;

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Lol I will be lucky if I get a C or C+ depending on what I got for my final essay ... It's gonna hurt my GPA OTL
LOL I know I hate it and I love it at the same time. Being at home is boring but being at school is stressful!! D;
I was thinking I wanted to do some internships but I think I want to work so I can save up some money so I can study abroad smile

Aw, I'm sorry, man. I know it would suck, but do you have the option to retake the class for a better grade?
Maybe if we only had school a few times a week, everything would balance out nicely. Lol.
I'm taking three classes, but I'm, like, one credit away from getting full financial aid.
The thing is, I really like the schedule I have. I'll have Thursday and Friday off. But, the freaking credit count...
Where were you thinking of going to study abroad?

With a place that big, yeah, I would imagine it'd take awhile.

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi

Aw, I'm sorry, man. I know it would suck, but do you have the option to retake the class for a better grade?
Maybe if we only had school a few times a week, everything would balance out nicely. Lol.
I'm taking three classes, but I'm, like, one credit away from getting full financial aid.
The thing is, I really like the schedule I have. I'll have Thursday and Friday off. But, the freaking credit count...
Where were you thinking of going to study abroad?

With a place that big, yeah, I would imagine it'd take awhile.

Yeah, I do have the option so that's why I'm not crying ahaha
I know, if it wasn't for my language class I would only have school like 3 times a week but next quarter it's more spread out ahaha so no days off...D;
OMG that sucks! Why don't you try getting like a 1 credit or 2 credit class?? Do they offer them at the school?? OOOOHHH!! Well maybe you can take like a chill class one of those days??
I was thinking Barcelona, Spain. One of my friends told me it was GORGEOUS and since I have no problem with Spanish the language barrier won't be a problem...

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
yeah, I do have the option so that's why I'm not crying ahaha
I know, if it wasn't for my language class I would only have school like 3 times a week but next quarter it's more spread out ahaha so no days off...D;
OMG that sucks! Why don't you try getting like a 1 credit or 2 credit class?? Do they offer them at the school?? OOOOHHH!! Well maybe you can take like a chill class one of those days??
I was thinking Barcelona, Spain. One of my friends told me it was GORGEOUS and since I have no problem with Spanish the language barrier won't be a problem...

That's good then. Here's hoping you don't have to retake the class, though. ; o;
Yeah, that's the problem with language classes. Gotta take 'em everydayyy.
I don't think it's really worth taking a 1 or 2 credit class. It still costs the same. :/
Anyway, I was actually able to change my schedule, so while I don't have two days
off anymore, I still have Friday off and the full amount of credits to get financial aid. c:
...But taking three English classes next quarter is going to kill me, omg.
Whoa, that would be so nice. Would you spend the entire quarter there? Or would it be a summer program?

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi
yeah, I do have the option so that's why I'm not crying ahaha

That's good then. Here's hoping you don't have to retake the class, though. ; o;
Yeah, that's the problem with language classes. Gotta take 'em everydayyy.
I don't think it's really worth taking a 1 or 2 credit class. It still costs the same. :/
Anyway, I was actually able to change my schedule, so while I don't have two days
off anymore, I still have Friday off and the full amount of credits to get financial aid. c:
...But taking three English classes next quarter is going to kill me, omg.
Whoa, that would be so nice. Would you spend the entire quarter there? Or would it be a summer program?

Lol I'm gonna have too D; I got a C- but considering I guessed on like half of the final because of that mix up...I'm glad it's not a D or an F lol I would have died ;3;
I KNOW!! but I like it and it helps my GPA so it's not to bad ahaha
Cool, still a 3 day weekend!! LOL
UGH that sucks...is that your major??
Yeah I'm hoping next spring quarter would be nice!! biggrin Spring or winter but I think it's gonna be spring 2015 smile

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Lol I'm gonna have too D; I got a C- but considering I guessed on like half of the final because of that mix up...I'm glad it's not a D or an F lol I would have died ;3;
Yeah I'm hoping next spring quarter would be nice!! biggrin Spring or winter but I think it's gonna be spring 2015 smile

That's pretty decent for messing up the final. ; o;
Did you already finalize your schedule for next quarter?
Yeah, but I imagine I'll have a lot of reading/writing assignments to finish. Lol.
But yeah, I'm a creative writing major. P:
Ooh, I hope you'll be able to go!

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi

That's pretty decent for messing up the final. ; o;
Did you already finalize your schedule for next quarter?
Yeah, but I imagine I'll have a lot of reading/writing assignments to finish. Lol.
But yeah, I'm a creative writing major. P:
Ooh, I hope you'll be able to go!

Yeah but I have to retake it.... :/
Yep, I did it a few weeks ago lol but I'm not sure if I want to take 2 history classes...might not be too bad though since it's just history.
Sounds like a lot of essays haha what do you want to do with that major??
I really want to go!!! I just want to get out of this continent ahaha

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Yeah but I have to retake it.... :/
Yep, I did it a few weeks ago lol but I'm not sure if I want to take 2 history classes...might not be too bad though since it's just history.
Sounds like a lot of essays haha what do you want to do with that major??
I really want to go!!! I just want to get out of this continent ahaha

Ah, I see. Well, at least you know what to expect next time?
What would those classes specifically be on? Like, the subject/topic?
Well, I'm hoping to write. HAHA. But I'm thinking maybe working towards being an editor.
I'm not really sure anymore, tbh. I just feel like I'm too far to change my major now.
Yeah, it's good to see the world when you get the chance. Lol.

Also! Thank you so much for the gifts. I wasn't expecting any at all, asdkajsd. ; U;
Merry Christmas as well! <333

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Ah, I see. Well, at least you know what to expect next time?
What would those classes specifically be on? Like, the subject/topic?
Well, I'm hoping to write. HAHA. But I'm thinking maybe working towards being an editor.
I'm not really sure anymore, tbh. I just feel like I'm too far to change my major now.
Yeah, it's good to see the world when you get the chance. Lol.

Also! Thank you so much for the gifts. I wasn't expecting any at all, asdkajsd. ; U;
Merry Christmas as well! <333

Yeah that's true, I'm hoping to take it with the same teacher as before so it would be even easier lol
One is on general world history and the other one is on latin american history so it's not gonna be too much, since I'm practically studying the same things.
That sounds amazing actually!! What are you planning to write??
Yep, later on I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be pretty busy... :/

You're welcome!! I just thought since I wasn't on a lot might as well spend what I have ahaha
Thanks for the gift!! biggrin I wasn't expecting something in return lol
I looked at your quest thread and I hope it helps with your future quests! biggrin

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Yeah that's true, I'm hoping to take it with the same teacher as before so it would be even easier lol
One is on general world history and the other one is on latin american history so it's not gonna be too much, since I'm practically studying the same things.

You're welcome!! I just thought since I wasn't on a lot might as well spend what I have ahaha
I looked at your quest thread and I hope it helps with your future quests! biggrin

That would be a good idea. XD
I feel like general history covers more but all right. Lol.
What were you thinking of majoring in again?
Ahaha, thanks. I wanted to write novels, but idk.
I haven't been feeling too great about my writing lately.

Aww, that was sweet of you. And yes, it helps a bunch. Thanks again. <333
I will have to find a new outfit to use those items with soon. * U*
And you're welcome! I kind of thought the reverse actually.
Since you're not on much, wanted to help you out a bit. XD

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Kaito Koizumi

That would be a good idea. XD
I feel like general history covers more but all right. Lol.
What were you thinking of majoring in again?
Ahaha, thanks. I wanted to write novels, but idk.
I haven't been feeling too great about my writing lately.

Aww, that was sweet of you. And yes, it helps a bunch. Thanks again. <333
I will have to find a new outfit to use those items with soon. * U*
And you're welcome! I kind of thought the reverse actually.
Since you're not on much, wanted to help you out a bit. XD

Yeah one is broader and the other one just focuses on Latin America ahah shouldn't be too boring since I like Latin America biggrin
That sounds amazing!! biggrin You should give it a try though, don't settle ahaha
Awww...why not??

You're welcome!! Happy New Year!! I haven't been on much even during vacation and I don't think I'm gonna be back until spring break.... D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff