cat_ninja When are customs open?

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Kaito Koizumi
So I was debating it before and I was thinking just Psychology and a minor in Poly Sci ahah but I'm not SURE!!! DX hahah I want to do Psych for sure but I really want to double major....and I don't know if I want to do linguistics. So I was thinking that I either double major in Psychology and Linguistics and minor in Poly Sci OR double major in Psychology and Poly Sciand minor in Linguistics. I'm not sure anymore OTL

I know and I want to talk to them but there's nothing to talk about. lol
My Astro final was just BLAH but my Writing 2 and Jap finals were actually easier than I thought ahhah at least I hope!! XD
OMG that sounds like that's more than I did DX hahah I hope you passed all of them with As!! Hahaha I know I wanted to leave so bad because my friends were just stressing me out!! I don't stress out because I just don't like it but damn they just stress me out with their stress DX I don't know what to say to them when they're stressed OTL
Yeah I did, I actually worked on some poems for my Writing class and I really liked it...I revealed a part of myself to a class full of strangers excluding like 2 friends but they don't know me like that.

Ohgosh, any of those routes sound stressful. gonk
You still have a lot of time to make up your mind, so maybe if you take a class in one of those
areas, it'll help sway your decision? Or you can talk to an adviser or someone who's already
majoring in political science and linguistics since you're unsure about them.

Yeah, I know. You want to tell them about interesting things but there's not always something going on.
That's good to hear! I remember my astronomy final being iffy as well. Didn't do good on that... XD
I got my grades for my English classes and did better than I expected so I'm happy about that. ^ o^
And I'm sure I did decent in Vietnamese because my professor grades pretty easily...
Aww, I understand. I dunno, when I'm stressed, I'd rather people just leave me alone.
But that's just me. Some people want to be talked through it, and I guess that's why they stressed you out?
Now I'm kind of curious as to what kind of poem you wrote since I just finished taking a poetry class. o uo

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Susomi
cat_ninja When are customs open?

Probably not until the summer ahaha I just don't have time to worry about making customs right now. Sorry sweatdrop

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Ohgosh, any of those routes sound stressful. gonk
You still have a lot of time to make up your mind, so maybe if you take a class in one of those
areas, it'll help sway your decision? Or you can talk to an adviser or someone who's already
majoring in political science and linguistics since you're unsure about them.

Yeah, I know. You want to tell them about interesting things but there's not always something going on.
That's good to hear! I remember my astronomy final being iffy as well. Didn't do good on that... XD
I got my grades for my English classes and did better than I expected so I'm happy about that. ^ o^
And I'm sure I did decent in Vietnamese because my professor grades pretty easily...
Aww, I understand. I dunno, when I'm stressed, I'd rather people just leave me alone.
But that's just me. Some people want to be talked through it, and I guess that's why they stressed you out?
Now I'm kind of curious as to what kind of poem you wrote since I just finished taking a poetry class. o uo

I know!! DX
Yeah that's why I rather stress about it now and not my 3rd year haha when it's too late DX
That's what I'm planning to do when I get back to school. Hahaha

I know...it sucks sometimes because I'm not the kind of person that explains everything in detail OTL
Same here, when I stress (which is rarely) I just prefer to be alone and sometime my friends annoy me when they "freak out" and panic sometimes DX
It's not that they stress me out all the time is that I think they just do it to get the stress out and I don't know what to say because I deal with it alone.
I hope we did great!! LOL I wish I studied for Astro though I kind of just went into the final by going to the review session sweatdrop not one of my best ideas ahaha
LOL It was a poetry type class at first but then it changed to an academic writing class with essays and research and whatnot lol
Gaahhh just because you're my friend I'll show you the poem....lol
I'll PM it to you! biggrin
Mind you that I wrote this like 2 days before it was due so it might not make a lot of sense.

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
I know!! DX
Yeah that's why I rather stress about it now and not my 3rd year haha when it's too late DX
That's what I'm planning to do when I get back to school. Hahaha

I know...it sucks sometimes because I'm not the kind of person that explains everything in detail OTL
Same here, when I stress (which is rarely) I just prefer to be alone and sometime my friends annoy me when they "freak out" and panic sometimes DX
It's not that they stress me out all the time is that I think they just do it to get the stress out and I don't know what to say because I deal with it alone.
I hope we did great!! LOL I wish I studied for Astro though I kind of just went into the final by going to the review session sweatdrop not one of my best ideas ahaha
LOL It was a poetry type class at first but then it changed to an academic writing class with essays and research and whatnot lol
Gaahhh just because you're my friend I'll show you the poem....lol
I'll PM it to you! biggrin
Mind you that I wrote this like 2 days before it was due so it might not make a lot of sense.

Yeaaah, putting that off until junior year would be way too late. XD
That's good then~

Ahaha, yeah, I know that feeling. When my friends panic, they cause me to panic.
I guess the both of us need to learn how to comfort other people when they're under stress. Lol.
It sounds like the class just covered writing in general then. XD
Thank you for sharing. You really didn't have to if you didn't want to. ; o;
I like it, though, and it makes sense to me. <3
██████ [ я ε g u l α я s τ α я s p l ε α s ε ] ██████

══════════════════════════════════════════════
[Username :: ] la amoureux
[Section :: ] special jars
[Which Jar/Set :: ] aurora kitten star
[Tip? :: ] 1oog
[Total :: ] 11oog

Will now IMMEDIATELY send trade to Kaito Koizumi with correct amount of gold and page number and I will also accept the trade before I receive my order!

██████ [ p σ κ ε j α я s p l ε α s ε ] ██████

[Username :: ] la amoureux
[Region :: ] kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh
[Which Poké Jar :: ] venusaur, charizard, blastoise, pikachu, eevee, vaporeon, jolteon, flareon +55oog
all johto poke jars +6ooog
flygon, milotic, leafeon, glaceon +3ooog
[Tip? :: ] already did ~
[Total :: ] 145oog

Will now IMMEDIATELY send trade to Kaito Koizumi with correct amount of gold and page number and I will also accept the trade before I receive my order!

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Yeaaah, putting that off until junior year would be way too late. XD
That's good then~

Ahaha, yeah, I know that feeling. When my friends panic, they cause me to panic.
I guess the both of us need to learn how to comfort other people when they're under stress. Lol.
It sounds like the class just covered writing in general then. XD
Thank you for sharing. You really didn't have to if you didn't want to. ; o;
I like it, though, and it makes sense to me. <3

Yeah that's why I'm worrying about it now...I was so sure what I wanted to major in while I was in HS but now I'm not too sure....
Yep :]

Hahaha Yeah I know what you mean but I like to deal with my problems alone especially stress even though I don't stress out that much when I'm alone lol
I know and I was worried it would be like pure poetry sweatdrop
I wanted someone else to read it since I didn't show it to anyone else before I read it out loud ahah Really? What did you get from it?
Sorry for the late reply...I got a new comp and I'll be able to work on the jars after break now lol it took me a while to set everything up and then my internet got stupid lol but now I should be fine biggrin

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Yeah that's why I'm worrying about it now...I was so sure what I wanted to major in while I was in HS but now I'm not too sure....
Yep :]

Hahaha Yeah I know what you mean but I like to deal with my problems alone especially stress even though I don't stress out that much when I'm alone lol
I know and I was worried it would be like pure poetry sweatdrop
I wanted someone else to read it since I didn't show it to anyone else before I read it out loud ahah Really? What did you get from it?
Sorry for the late reply...I got a new comp and I'll be able to work on the jars after break now lol it took me a while to set everything up and then my internet got stupid lol but now I should be fine biggrin

From high school to college is a long time, so it's understandable that you'd change your mind.

It's good you don't stress out much. That's always a problem for me. Lol.
Ahaha, take it from me, a class focused only on poetry will not be easy at all. XD
Ah, I see. Well, if you ever want me to check out your writing in the future, I would
be fine with that. I like proof-reading or just giving feedback. :3
What did I get from your poem? When I read it, I felt like the narrator was struggling
with who s/he is. Like, they seem unable to accept who they are or don't want to
accept certain aspects of him/herself.

Oooh, nice! Will you have a winter event this year? Or is it too late for that now?
And no worries about the late reply. I won't be on much until after Christmas since
I'm out of town right now. I'm visiting my aunt in California~

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
From high school to college is a long time, so it's understandable that you'd change your mind.

It's good you don't stress out much. That's always a problem for me. Lol.
Ahaha, take it from me, a class focused only on poetry will not be easy at all. XD
Ah, I see. Well, if you ever want me to check out your writing in the future, I would
be fine with that. I like proof-reading or just giving feedback. :3
What did I get from your poem? When I read it, I felt like the narrator was struggling
with who s/he is. Like, they seem unable to accept who they are or don't want to
accept certain aspects of him/herself.

Oooh, nice! Will you have a winter event this year? Or is it too late for that now?
And no worries about the late reply. I won't be on much until after Christmas since
I'm out of town right now. I'm visiting my aunt in California~

Yeah, I was so sure in high school though...

It's never really been a problem until now because usually my friends freak out at home and now that we're in college it's just stress all the time with them...maybe it wasn't a good idea for us to go to the same school DX
Thanks! I was thought about it before but it was too late and it was that time that you were off for like two weeks.
That's the exact idea I wanted to convey to the audience. I'm so glad that you got that. biggrin

Probably haha now that I'm home I have more time and I can make one for the end of Dec or January Event lol I wish I got it sooner.
Cool, what part of Cali??

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaito Koizumi
Yeah, I was so sure in high school though...

It's never really been a problem until now because usually my friends freak out at home and now that we're in college it's just stress all the time with them...maybe it wasn't a good idea for us to go to the same school DX
Thanks! I was thought about it before but it was too late and it was that time that you were off for like two weeks.
That's the exact idea I wanted to convey to the audience. I'm so glad that you got that. biggrin

Probably haha now that I'm home I have more time and I can make one for the end of Dec or January Event lol I wish I got it sooner.
Cool, what part of Cali??

People change overtime, though. :3

Aww, you don't have to be with them when they're stressed out. Take a break from them. O:
Ah, that was probably when I was off because of finals and my portfolios...
Just send me a PM next time. I always stop by to check those. ^ o^
I'm glad I understood the poem then. Usually, I'm way off. XD

Make a New Year's or Chinese New Year's event? (Except the latter doesn't occur until February.)
I'm in Southern California. The weather is nice, but my aunt doesn't really live near anything...

Ghostly Egg

30,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
██████ [ я ε g u l α я s τ α я s p l ε α s ε ] ██████

[Username :: ] Tellah Amna
[Section :: ] Special; MC Jars; Limiteds
[Which Jar/Set :: ] Biancamella, Azuremella, Minthamella, Glacemella, Aurora Kitten Star, Mad Hatter; November 2012 MC Jar; December 2012 Limited Set
[Tip? :: ] ninja
[Total :: ] 12000g

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
People change overtime, though. :3

Aww, you don't have to be with them when they're stressed out. Take a break from them. O:
Ah, that was probably when I was off because of finals and my portfolios...
Just send me a PM next time. I always stop by to check those. ^ o^
I'm glad I understood the poem then. Usually, I'm way off. XD

Make a New Year's or Chinese New Year's event? (Except the latter doesn't occur until February.)
I'm in Southern California. The weather is nice, but my aunt doesn't really live near anything...

True, although I didn't think that I would change my mind that fast sweatdrop

Oh I do but it's like that's all they can talk about when we have dinner together at the dining commons and it's just really no avoiding it. I'm glad the quarter ended so I won't have to deal with that for at least another 10 weeks lol
Yeah maybe lol ok I'll PM you next time, although I won't have an english class until 3rd quarter or in the fall x]
Yeah usually I'm not good at portraying what I want to say.

True, I might do the Chinese New Year's event since it will give me more time lol
Cool!! biggrin It's cold for SoCal weather though but I'm sure it's not like Washington weather lol

Friendly Fatcat

Kaito Koizumi

User Image

Let's be Affiliates?
Please reply so I can add your link to my thread. ^^

400 x 20

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/fluffy-bunnies-unlimited-funds/t.83793081/][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/10candycane/O-Mokona-O1_zpsd2387123.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/fluffy-bunnies-unlimited-funds/t.83793081/][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/10candycane/O-Mokona-O_zpsb451f617.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/fluffy-bunnies-unlimited-funds/t.83793081/][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/10candycane/Rizzarrr_zps4025c665.gif[/img][/url]

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reminicsing
Kaito Koizumi

User Image

Let's be Affiliates?
Please reply so I can add your link to my thread. ^^

400 x 20

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/fluffy-bunnies-unlimited-funds/t.83793081/][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/10candycane/O-Mokona-O1_zpsd2387123.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/fluffy-bunnies-unlimited-funds/t.83793081/][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/10candycane/O-Mokona-O_zpsb451f617.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/fluffy-bunnies-unlimited-funds/t.83793081/][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/10candycane/Rizzarrr_zps4025c665.gif[/img][/url]

Yeah sure! biggrin I'll add your link right away!

Friendly Fatcat

Kaito Koizumi

User Image
Same here c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items