Total Votes:[ 79 ]

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
That's good to hear. ^ o^
Well, that is what you're at college for. Schoolwork. Lol.
Ah, I see then. I hope your friends aren't underaged there. D8
Eeeh, that's too hot. I think my third day of school got to 74 degrees.
My weekend has been fabuloso ~
I went shopping today and got new shirts and a pair of boots. <3
How has yours been?

Yeah, I expected something really different! XD
Yep, but I don't want to drown myself in schoolwork because that how HS was and it wasn't fun!! DX
That's the sad part because they are! They're all over 18 but not 21 yet lol I don't drink with them because I see no point to it and I want to wait until I'm 21 so I can try it without feeling any regret later but even then it'll only be like special occasions and it won't be too much lmao or it will never again after my 21st bday!! Depends how I like it since I'm very picky in what I eat and drink lol
Really?! that's like fresh cool weather for me ahahah I guess I got used to the 100 degree weather lol
Hahaha awesome I went shopping too and I bought a sweater and I was looking for some jeans but I didn't like any of them OTL
It's been ok,my parents are coming over today so I have to clean up my dorm a bit more lol It's not dirty or messy but it's not "parent presentable" for them lol

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Happy - - Dream x

Thanks lol
I really hope so CX

Cool, good luck
My 11th grade was the hardest year but only because the other years were SUPER easy lol

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Kaito Koizumi
Yeah, I expected something really different! XD
Yep, but I don't want to drown myself in schoolwork because that how HS was and it wasn't fun!! DX
That's the sad part because they are! They're all over 18 but not 21 yet lol I don't drink with them because I see no point to it and I want to wait until I'm 21 so I can try it without feeling any regret later but even then it'll only be like special occasions and it won't be too much lmao or it will never again after my 21st bday!! Depends how I like it since I'm very picky in what I eat and drink lol
Really?! that's like fresh cool weather for me ahahah I guess I got used to the 100 degree weather lol
Hahaha awesome I went shopping too and I bought a sweater and I was looking for some jeans but I didn't like any of them OTL
It's been ok,my parents are coming over today so I have to clean up my dorm a bit more lol It's not dirty or messy but it's not "parent presentable" for them lol

Aww, I see. Well, it's only been a few days. Lol.
That's true. But if you slack off in college, it just means you're wasting money. D:
Ah, that's rather unfortunate, but good for you! I don't really see the appeal in alcohol
since I know people who drink too much. It's rather off-putting. :/
I neverrrrr want to get used to 100 degrees! LOL.
I wanted to get some jeans but couldn't find anything either. The downsides of being short. OTL
Ooh, nice. How did the visit go? :3

Tiny Mage

Kaito Koizumi

User Image ▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍ ▍▍▍▍▍▍
████╭ ❀ ╯███████ ████ ████████
tab let´s say HELLO to...
Kaito tab ( ✪ ✪ )
                I'm sure you'll be fine o uo
                &Thanks ^^ ♪
                ohh, I see~
                tab
            User Image
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Would you mind affiliating or trading links? My link is below.

User Image

Let me know if you accept! Thank you for your time! :3 heart

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Reoca
Aww, I see. Well, it's only been a few days. Lol.
That's true. But if you slack off in college, it just means you're wasting money. D:
Ah, that's rather unfortunate, but good for you! I don't really see the appeal in alcohol
since I know people who drink too much. It's rather off-putting. :/
I neverrrrr want to get used to 100 degrees! LOL.
I wanted to get some jeans but couldn't find anything either. The downsides of being short. OTL
Ooh, nice. How did the visit go? :3

Yeah but the HW is just O_O haha I've had no time to do anything lol
I know but I'm sure I can get back on track in no time without any downfall biggrin
I know I don't see it either but it'll just be for my 21st bday and that's it lol I already decided it!!! XD I get what you mean...
OMG it's horrible but the highest it gets here is like 83 but 2 days ago it was 93 and everyone was like WTF?? Hhahah
Aww, well we'll find that pair soon hopefully lol
It was really cool ahaha We went to eat to this fantastic Mexican Restaurant and I don't usually don't say this but it was SOOO GOOD!! XD but expensive OTL
How's you week??

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
This shop is closed? Meep.

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Sachie Whitby

Yeah but not forever lol It's because I started college and this laptop doesn't support GIMP and time is just not there anymore. I'll reopen it this weekend since I'm going home, Thanksgiving weekend maybe, and Winter Break. Next year I might get a new laptop so we'll see. Sorry though sad

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Kaito Koizumi
Sachie Whitby

Yeah but not forever lol It's because I started college and this laptop doesn't support GIMP and time is just not there anymore. I'll reopen it this weekend since I'm going home, Thanksgiving weekend maybe, and Winter Break. Next year I might get a new laptop so we'll see. Sorry though sad

Even if you can only be open around holidays when you're home, it's alright! At least you're not gone forever. Those shops make me sad.

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Sachie Whitby
Kaito Koizumi
Sachie Whitby

Even if you can only be open around holidays when you're home, it's alright! At least you're not gone forever. Those shops make me sad.

Yay! lol I hope I can maintain it when I get a new laptop. I might add some new jars this weekend since I'll be home smile I'll be open late Friday PST and close like early Monday :/ ahaha I know they make me sad too D:

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Kaito Koizumi
Sachie Whitby
Kaito Koizumi
Sachie Whitby

Yay! lol I hope I can maintain it when I get a new laptop. I might add some new jars this weekend since I'll be home smile I'll be open late Friday PST and close like early Monday :/ ahaha I know they make me sad too D:

I'll keep a look out for you this weekend then.

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Sachie Whitby
Kaito Koizumi
Sachie Whitby
Kaito Koizumi
Sachie Whitby

Yeah, I just put up an notice on the shop title :]

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Kaito Koizumi
Sachie Whitby
Kaito Koizumi
Sachie Whitby
Kaito Koizumi
Sachie Whitby

Yeah, I just put up an notice on the shop title :]

I saw <3

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Could I still buy the september 2012 limiteds? :c

Distinct Friend

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300