Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wanted to order more, but saw it was limited 2. XD;; Such great edits, thank you!
Samyaza
I wanted to order more, but saw it was limited 2. XD;; Such great edits, thank you!

actually edits from the examples/samples you can order up to 4 of those at a time, but seeing as there is only one more available spot on the waiting list now(after adding your order), only 1 space is left to be free for ordering. Thanks for the compliments. ^ ^

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Happy Independence Day!
Cheers! Canada day was on the weekend! Wootles =P
Makes me wonder how my cousins celebrated it. I wish I could see them today. They're staying at my grandparents' house (along with my cousins from New Zealand) for three weeks this summer and they arrived on Sunday. I haven't seen them yet, but I got to see my NZ cousins on Saturday (they arrived last Thursday).
o_o; Do I completely confirm my trade before you send me the pm?
Samyaza
o_o; Do I completely confirm my trade before you send me the pm?

no you don't have to yet, I want to let you check them out when they are finished just in case you want to change order or fix something or you jutst don't like them, cause I dont wanna make any mistakes. You can accept the trade all the way yourself but I wil leave it at the offer, because of those reasons. So no worries.
Queen Nekoyasha
Makes me wonder how my cousins celebrated it. I wish I could see them today. They're staying at my grandparents' house (along with my cousins from New Zealand) for three weeks this summer and they arrived on Sunday. I haven't seen them yet, but I got to see my NZ cousins on Saturday (they arrived last Thursday).

Thats awesome, most of my relatives live in Britian so I rarely get to see them, which sucks. But one day when I win the lottery (since I can buy lottery tickets now WOO HOO XD) I shall go to Britian and visit em all =P
Update to first page exclaim
How to get a avatar edit/banner for FREE!?

Just some little games/ways to get a free order, but you gotta work to get it one ofcourse. Well enjoy, and if you have any ideas for other ways or changes I should make feel free to comment wink

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Base:User Image
Username biggrin evilsNestKimblee
Cosplay Character:Kuja
Hair changes:none
Extra Items:none
Background:none
Face Changes: none
Total Cost:300

BWHAHA! it is I again I saw Kuja and couldnt resist.
My banners and avvy edits kick a** on so many levels. pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces