Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
every bird
Lolli-pop Psycho

Please send a trade for your order of the Past Summer items (posted in the Guild) if you still wish to order. Thank you!
OH, thank you! I needed a reminder. Trade sent! heart

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
bird uyen
kitkit11183
~

Lucky! hehe To be honest, it would be a little awkward if I had IRL gaia friends, just because I run a minishop and do commissions for fake gold and I don't think they'd really get it.. All my friends think gaia is for 10-year olds and they don't even know I still play!

>u< Yeah I'm glad they let me drop it. I have no idea how I'm going to get through the yesr. I don't even know where to start! ^u^ You seem so informed and know what you have to and want to do~~ I think I'd want to study to be a high-school teacher in Math, but teach elementary school instead. But it would be good to have the qualifications just in case!? hehe I don't think I could handle high school kids. c:

Wow you're from BC? I heard it's really nice there. But things are more expensive? California is awesome, I went to San Jose a couple years ago. I can't stand the heat though... all my candy melted hahahaha I get to cranky when it's hot *so canadian* Ahhh I'm sure you could do it if you tried super hard! I'll probably end up abandoning gaia for the year (or so I hope I can), because my marks improve when I stayed away last year... That's so great of you!!! So admirable!! Do you get volunteer hours for it too? That would look good on applications.. I work at a church and they let me do some face painting at an event and I loved it hehe but I don't think I'd ever pursue a career in art.

5"2 isn't that short either!!! EVERYONE IS SO TALL THOUGH
I feel so jealous of tall people qsdnlfflmanjsakalslaa;;;;; emotion_kirakira

;w; Hey, it's okay. Running a minishop and doing commissions for fake gold is a very noble cause that even 20 year olds indulge in!! But ahhh-- |D Some of my friends think the same (that is, gaia's for 10 year olds; I'm assuming they've only been on to run into a bunch of trolls, lawl).

^^ Keep calm and study like a madwoman, ahahha? ;w; As long as you have enough credits to graduate, yes? And try to get those college apps finished asap so you have more free time! Then you can sorta slack off the final half of 12th grade. <3 (FFTTT, I'm hardly informed. I'm just forced to compromise with my parents who wanted me to go into engineering or business until I firmly put my foot down) Oooh, I see! surprised That's quite awesome; being able to teach high school math is no easy feat, and to apply such credentials to elementary kids... You'll be loaded with a bazillion kids asking for help to further their learning! Quite awesome. smile

BC is absolutely gorgeous, although I haven't gone back for about 7 years now. ;w; I'm not too sure if thins are more expensive, ahahah. ^^; AHHH, lawl. For Californians, CA has the perfect weather; it never snows in the valley. But yeah, the heat does melt your candy (OTL that really sucks though; I'm sorry!), although it's not as unbearable here as in Nevada, where it goes up to 100+ degrees on a normal basis during summers. owo How hot does it get in Ontario?

;w; Okay. Abandoning gaia for a year's probably a good idea for passing classes, ahaha. I support your resolve. UwU And yes, I do get volunteer hours, but I spread out my hours for various clubs, so at this point I've no idea how many hours I have in total-- well over 250, but.... And I dunno about it looking good on apps; fft, I just really like the soup kitchen because of the interesting people I meet there. |D OOHHH, that's so cool!! :O I've always admired people who could face paint because it looks really difficult to A) paint on skin B) not poke someone's eyes out C) paint when people move. OwO Hey, volunteering at a church is also quite admirable! I'm sure it'll also look good on apps-- you could probably even toss this minishop in your apps if you wanted. |D

FFT, I'M TWO INCHES SHORTER THAN YOU. OHGEEZ, SUCH TALL PEOPLE. X__X

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Reoca

The thing where all those moving pets at the top of the header come from? XD
Actually, it's where a lot of the items from this site come from nowadays. Lol.

Yup, yup. = w=

You should have replied faster. I just made one. LOLOLOL.
Well, if it comes down to it, I'll make an Anipan, too...
But to be honest, I only want a DA mostly to keep track of artists I like. XD
Anyway, it's getting late so I'll just leave it until I get time to add things.

N? From Pokemon?
All right, good night!

OHH, that explains. I thought those moving pets only popped up when new um, chance items popped up... XD

FFFTTT, okay. XDD Welcome to DevART, lawl!
And yep. N from pokemon. I'm gonna resize this. e__e;

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
bird uyen
What do you guys think of the Alchemy? I think I just wasted 700k lol

/still on level one too

I like some of the items from alchemy,
but honestly, I would never have enough gold to fund it.
I would have to sell my entire invo or something. XD

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
kitkit11183
OHH, that explains. I thought those moving pets only popped up when new um, chance items popped up... XD

FFFTTT, okay. XDD Welcome to DevART, lawl!
And yep. N from pokemon. I'm gonna resize this. e__e;

Oh! RIGs = chance items.
Sorry, that might have been easier to say. emotion_facepalm

Ahaha, thanks. I made an icon last night and couldn't upload it yet.
Not sure if or when I'll upload my own art. Lol.
The link didn't work? D:
But if you were trying to show me the image that's in your sig, it's lovely. * Q* <3

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Reoca

Oh! RIGs = chance items.
Sorry, that might have been easier to say. emotion_facepalm

Ahaha, thanks. I made an icon last night and couldn't upload it yet.
Not sure if or when I'll upload my own art. Lol.
The link didn't work? D:
But if you were trying to show me the image that's in your sig, it's lovely. * Q* <3

;w; OH, WELL, THAT MAKES MORE SENSE.

;w; Awww-- UPLOAD AWAY, FAIR LADY (if I just screwed up your gender, I apologize). Oho? I wonder how this icon shall look? 8D

OTL Link didn't work because I deleted the art out of OCD, shrunk it and reuploaded. Sorry. Here it is again And thank you. ;w; I might actually like this piece (a first!).

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
kitkit11183
;w; OH, WELL, THAT MAKES MORE SENSE.

;w; Awww-- UPLOAD AWAY, FAIR LADY (if I just screwed up your gender, I apologize). Oho? I wonder how this icon shall look? 8D

OTL Link didn't work because I deleted the art out of OCD, shrunk it and reuploaded. Sorry. Here it is again And thank you. ;w; I might actually like this piece (a first!).

YES I'M SORRY. OTL

It's fine, I am female. XD
You'll have to wait and seeee ~
Because. It's not saved on the computer I'm using now.
So, I'll probably upload it later tonight. Lol.

Ahhh, now that I can see all the details, it's gorgeous. ; A; <3
I need you to draw one of my OCs one day. *sobs*

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Reoca

YES I'M SORRY. OTL

It's fine, I am female. XD
You'll have to wait and seeee ~
Because. It's not saved on the computer I'm using now.
So, I'll probably upload it later tonight. Lol.

Ahhh, now that I can see all the details, it's gorgeous. ; A; <3
I need you to draw one of my OCs one day. *sobs*

;n; YOU SHOULD BE. -shot'd- I'm kidding. Take the uploading very slowly and contemplate your best pieces. ;w; FFFTTT, okay.

;w; Thanks very much. It took forever and lots of stabbing was involved.
OTL OTL

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
kitkit11183
;n; YOU SHOULD BE. -shot'd- I'm kidding. Take the uploading very slowly and contemplate your best pieces. ;w; FFFTTT, okay.

;w; Thanks very much. It took forever and lots of stabbing was involved.
OTL OTL

I've been thinking about that all day actually. LOL.
At this rate, there's only going to be three pieces. XD

You're welcome. * u*
XD

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Reoca

I've been thinking about that all day actually. LOL.
At this rate, there's only going to be three pieces. XD

You're welcome. * u*
XD

^^ Hey, that's good! I mean, there's the option of spamming ALL your works, but if you aren't too happy about them, chances are people browsing DA won't be either. So if you submit your BEST works people are more likely to like you and follow. *__*

Of course, you can always submit works directly to the scraps section if you want to keep all your art in a place, but.... XD;

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
kitkit11183
^^ Hey, that's good! I mean, there's the option of spamming ALL your works, but if you aren't too happy about them, chances are people browsing DA won't be either. So if you submit your BEST works people are more likely to like you and follow. *__*

Of course, you can always submit works directly to the scraps section if you want to keep all your art in a place, but.... XD;

No, no. Definitely do not want to upload all of my art. LOL.
But to be honest, I don't care if I get followers. XD

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Reoca

No, no. Definitely do not want to upload all of my art. LOL.
But to be honest, I don't care if I get followers. XD

XDD It's a tedious process uploading a lot of art at once.

:3 That's good!!! Watchers are hard to come by, but I think that one comment from a person telling you exactly why they like your art is worth so much than, say, 100 mindless minions. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff