OKAY! :) 1 100.0% [ 2085 ]
Total Votes:[ 2085 ]

Dapper Explorer

Zoeybird92's Prince

User Image
And the total comes to..
username: dark_iced_angel
charmstrinkets:
plushiestoys: all plushies and toys, (eevee-lutions ect..)
vending machine:
specials and limiteds:
tip? *u* optional): y

20k. thank you :)
            send trade!

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
    • Conventioneer 300
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Battle: KO 200
    every bird

emo missu
    User Image
    And the total comes to..
    username: xXLuthien Tinuviel
    plushiestoys: All Eeveelutions, munchlax, suicune, entei, raikou, charmander
    tip? *u* optional): 500g --

6000g. thank you :)
              send trade!

O.G. Lovergirl

every bird
      Some posts seem to have been deleted since the last time I ordered from you. Have you been too busy with life? No more custom doll orders? Now that I'm done with my quest, I wanted to come back here and get my very own custom doll...

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
      • Conventioneer 300
      • The Wolf Within 100
      ICESYS
      Some posts seem to have been deleted since the last time I ordered from you. Have you been too busy with life? No more custom doll orders? Now that I'm done with my quest, I wanted to come back here and get my very own custom doll...

Unfortunately, customs have been closed for awhile because Bird is busy with school.
      She may have them up again during a school break or summer, but I'll have to check. O:

O.G. Lovergirl

Reoca
      ICESYS

Unfortunately, customs have been closed for awhile because Bird is busy with school.
      She may have them up again during a school break or summer, but I'll have to check. O:
      Awww, thanks for getting back to me. I'll have to wait till then.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/bvyxjhe][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/c2bugvn[/IMG][/URL]

link exchange ??
      i've already added your button to my shop ; v;
      User Image
      And the total comes to..
      username: Xia Asuka
      plushiestoys: delcatty, ninetales, dearling, miltank, victini, pansage, pansear, panpour, meloetta2, meloetta1, slowking, swoobat, mawile, maractus, mew, zorua, purrloin, zangoose, vulpix, poochyena
      tip? *u* optional): 4k

10k. thank you :)
                send trade!

Alien Cultist

Reoca
        x

I did have a lovely Thanksgiving! ( I got super sick a few days after tho...; A ; //is where I have been)
              Did you have a nice one? o u o

What is it will the older games being more scary to me now, then they were when I was younger? Is it cause I didn't really understand them then? NOW...now they scare me. D:
              I have not (none of the animated movies/shorts infact)! You have made me wanna go watch all of them tho~ Esp. Cause I LOVE BLOOPERS!
              I watched Leon's play first, now I am finishing up Chris and then moving on to...Jake? I think his name is Jake...I feel bad i don't remember OTL

xD I hope he appears again too! He was great. I loved Max hitting on him. LOL

Woo! What do you think of where Supernatural is going now? Have you figured it out?
              Do you like Castiel?
              ffff- The latest episode of Vampire Diaries....IT WAS SO GOOD. I love Caroline. xD

I. Love. Alice. That mini-series...it was so great!
              The Mad Hatter. <3 Love that actor. Loved how they did the story!
              I also adored the old knight! I forgot his name tho...

Yeaaa, Riley was...meeeeh. Dawn COULD be interesting, but she ended up being more annoying then anything. So I understand you liking the older ones more. //nods
              Awe! If you get a chance you should read any that you can find! The Angel & or Buffy ones! They are really good~!
        SPONNNGE

moemuu

Both links added! <3
        ALL ORDERS SENT

Sparkly Fairy

7,500 Points
        • Gaian 50
        • Signature Look 250
        • Consumer 100

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
        • Conventioneer 300
        • The Wolf Within 100
        cori chama

I'm glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving, but sorry about the cold. I hope you've been feeling better!
        And my Thanksgiving was great, thank you. I had a small dinner with my family and then over the weekend
        I saw Rise of the Guardians with my friends. Such a wonderful movie. <333

Sometimes, I think that bad graphics actually make a game more scary. LOL.
        Have you heard of the game called Ib? It doesn't actually have anything that would be scary on its own,
        and has graphics similar to that of Pokemon, but that game gave me so many jumpscares even though
        I had watched someone play it before I played it by myself. The music for that game... Ohgeez.
        I think I have the opposite issue, though. I found so many more things scary as a kid. Now, it doesn't bother me much.
        RE: Degeneration is the only animated movie I saw. I didn't know there was more! O:
        I never knew the third guy's name actually. I just called him "that third guy." Lol.

I'm curious to see if Max will ever be in a relationship because of what happened in the first season.
        But I'm glad that it looks like they can finally start their business up by having a store front.

At the moment, Supernatural just looks like it's going over what happened to Dean and Sam during their time away.
        And apparently the angels are spying on them or something? That episode with Kevin, ohmannn.
        Castiel is wonderful. I think he helps break up the tension between Sam and Dean.
        I haven't caught up to VD yet! Don't say anythingggg. ; A;

AHHHH YOU HAVE SEEN ALICE. I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD THANK YOU OR HUG YOU ASDKAJSKD.
        Everyone I've talked to hasn't seen it or haven't heard of it so I don't have anyone to talk to about it. ; A;
        Ohgosh, I adoreeee Hatter. But that may be because I tend to get infatuated with anything Mad Hatter related. > ///<
        I thought all the characters were wonderfully done and the story was an interesting take on Alice in Wonderland.
        (I forgot the knight's name as well. I don't think I remembered it even when I was watching the show, though. Lol.)

I'll definitely see which copies my library has. A used bookstore might have a few as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff