Via the main page from Mini shops 0.42275670675301 42.3% [ 3199 ]
By surfing and searching in the Forum 0.1851460288093 18.5% [ 1401 ]
Got a tip from a friend 0.063565481696842 6.4% [ 481 ]
I saw your link at other Mini shops 0.2637769261266 26.4% [ 1996 ]
Via your signature 0.030923747852518 3.1% [ 234 ]
Via your profile 0.033831108761729 3.4% [ 256 ]
Total Votes:[ 7567 ]

Tayasu Sango
    arrow LOL okay while I was typing this out the shop closes with a promise for further info but I'm going to say this anyway in case I forget or if I am/become too late.

So this is rather abrupt but I have to say/type/whatever that Ice Pandora is my absolute favorite mini shop in all of the Mini Shops forum. Not only did it inspire me enough to dabble a bit in pixel art, it most certainly opened my eyes to the world of pixel art and how much stuff gets re-posted without other people's permission. Even though I didn't make any new friends or shared memories or any of that happy junk, I was happy to be welcomed in thread with an open attitude and appreciated receiving my order in a timely and polite manner. The art is top grade as well as the people hired to work here.

In short, Ice Pandora is a wonderful place that I and many others will sorely miss. I wish Zhiyi (and her crew) the best for any other future projects she may undertake (that may or may not involve pixel art).

Thanks dearieee -hug-
Don't be sad tho! I'll be open a free shoppee soon with new stuff ^___^ I hope I can cheer you up with that!

xx
Fonyl
Hi zhiyi...

Fonyllll <3

Lolling how fast the loading is at first page =w=

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
cry zhiyi.. heart

why are you sending me lots of gold?
Pugnacious Banana
cry zhiyi.. heart

why are you sending me lots of gold?

Cuz you are my employee biggrin sharing the profits! Go buy something nice from it ^^

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
emo thank you. heart heart

Man-Hungry Noob

Pugnacious Banana
pug puts away his waiter uniform and goes into the kitchen and sobs, while eating the remaining cakes. he has remembered to use the handsoap before touching the cakes because zhiyi has taught him well. cry

;___; i am actually crying for real.

Fuday gently puts an arm around Pug and whispers that it's okay in his ear. Tears are falling from her own cheeks. She hugs him tight then and watches him eat all the cute cakes and food. She eats the swiss rolls because those are her favorites. She leaves her waitress uniform on because she will always be an Ice Pandora waitress.
It will always be the thing that brought her & Pug closer together. She and Pug will always remember Ice Pandora, even when she finally does take her waitress uniform off.

"Ice Pandora was a huge part of my life & I swear to God I will never forget it. Even when I'm 60 I'll remember Zhiyi and her sweet heart. I'll remember the ups & the downs. I'll remember what Ice Pandora brought to me in my life. heart "

Zhiyi, thank you so much for everything. The salary, the cute pixel food, the cute little..everything. Everything is just adorable. I love it all. I love you. You're a beautiful person and I'm sure you'll go on to do huge things!!
fudaykjnura7
Pugnacious Banana
pug puts away his waiter uniform and goes into the kitchen and sobs, while eating the remaining cakes. he has remembered to use the handsoap before touching the cakes because zhiyi has taught him well. cry

Fuday gently puts an arm around Pug and whispers that it's okay in his ear. Tears are falling from her own cheeks. She hugs him tight then and watches him eat all the cute cakes and food. She eats the swiss rolls because those are her favorites. She leaves her waitress uniform on because she will always be an Ice Pandora waitress.
It will always be the thing that brought her & Pug closer together. She and Pug will always remember Ice Pandora, even when she finally does take her waitress uniform off.

"Ice Pandora was a huge part of my life & I swear to God I will never forget it. Even when I'm 60 I'll remember Zhiyi and her sweet heart. I'll remember the ups & the downs. I'll remember what Ice Pandora brought to me in my life. heart "

Zhiyi, thank you so much for everything. The salary, the cute pixel food, the cute little..everything. Everything is just adorable. I love it all. I love you. You're a beautiful person and I'm sure you'll go on to do huge things!!

Awwiess please don't cry sad i'll be sad too..
It's not that I will completly dissapear!
And thank you Fuday aswell -hug- you're a great girl!

Man-Hungry Noob

Zhiyi
fudaykjnura7
Pugnacious Banana

Awwiess please don't cry sad i'll be sad too..
It's not that I will completly dissapear!
And thank you Fuday aswell -hug- you're a great girl!

heart It's a very sad day......but thank you. You are too~

Anxious Fairy

Pugnacious Banana

Thank you. I tipped your post, for your tip.
~ I'm gonna miss this place.

Man-Hungry Noob

Man-Hungry Noob

8,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
took the hand sanitizer freebie!!
    Haha yeah the first page is a lot faster now...

Thank you for trying to cheer me up. :>
    I'll still miss this place though.

Man-Hungry Noob

Tayasu;; Come hang out at Pugs. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items