xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
iF I R O
Hahaha xD then you must of done well in psychology :3

Ok I haven't done a trade in a while ;A; I'm waiting til I get my tablet then ill start drawing again ^^

To be honest, the teacher wasn't really strict or anything, so it wasn't a challenge in the first place. sweatdrop

Mm'kay then. :3
Does that mean you've been drawing with your mouse the whole time?
Reoca
iF I R O
Hahaha xD then you must of done well in psychology :3

Ok I haven't done a trade in a while ;A; I'm waiting til I get my tablet then ill start drawing again ^^

To be honest, the teacher wasn't really strict or anything, so it wasn't a challenge in the first place. sweatdrop

Mm'kay then. :3
Does that mean you've been drawing with your mouse the whole time?

oic xD lol my teacher is an old man xP

nyway

nah ;p i scan it then color it with a mouse :p

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
iF I R O

nyway

Lol. Mine is on the verge of getting there... XD

That's still impressive. I can't even draw a circle with the mouse by freehand. Lol.

By the way, I was wondering if I could edit the pixels you drew for me? All I wanted to do was place them in the same image, but flip the female OC around so she was facing the male one (so her name would actually be on the right instead of the left side).
I could show you the image beforehand if you'd prefer since I wanted to place it in my sig.
Reoca
iF I R O

nyway

Lol. Mine is on the verge of getting there... XD

That's still impressive. I can't even draw a circle with the mouse by freehand. Lol.

By the way, I was wondering if I could edit the pixels you drew for me? All I wanted to do was place them in the same image, but flip the female OC around so she was facing the male one (so her name would actually be on the right instead of the left side).
I could show you the image beforehand if you'd prefer since I wanted to place it in my sig.

Aaha well I had years of practice lol

And sure feel free to edit it how you like. As long as you dont claim tht they were made by you. I'm not that strict on my art lol
I'm glad you ask though (:

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
iF I R O

And sure feel free to edit it how you like. As long as you dont claim tht they were made by you. I'm not that strict on my art lol

That would explain it. XD
I've only been working on my digital art for the past two years or so. It's probably less than that actually. I'm trying to remember when I got my tablet. Lol.

Thank you! <3
And I'll definitely give you credit as the artist in my sig. :3
Reoca
iF I R O

That would explain it. XD
I've only been working on my digital art for the past two years or so. It's probably less than that actually. I'm trying to remember when I got my tablet. Lol.

Thank you! <3
And I'll definitely i give you credit as the artist in my sig. :3

Ah I see. smile so is drawing on a tablet hard? I know it takes time to get use too but is drawing traditionally more fun?

And yep np (:

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
iF I R O
Ah I see. smile so is drawing on a tablet hard? I know it takes time to get use too but is drawing traditionally more fun?

And yep np (:

It does take some getting use to at first, but I wouldn't say that it's difficult. If you can draw with a mouse, a tablet is not problem. :3
It really just depends on who you ask, I suppose. Like, I looove drawing sketches digitally (but I know a lot of people scan that in), but I hate digital lineart and coloring can be fun or not depending on the subject. I like traditional art for more detailed work where I have better control over the pen.

<3
Reoca
iF I R O

And yep np (:

It does take some getting use to at first, but I wouldn't say that it's difficult. If you can draw with a mouse, a tablet is not problem. :3
It really just depends on who you ask, I suppose. Like, I looove drawing sketches digitally (but I know a lot of people scan that in), but I hate digital lineart and coloring can be fun or not depending on the subject. I like traditional art for more detailed work where I have better control over the pen.

<3

ah thats true for me too, well i love sketching. its more fun xD and yes coloring is fun sometimes. other times its a pain. xD thanks for your imput on tablets. c: hopefully i'll be getting a tablet sometime in the next few weeks. c: i feel like ill get use to it pretty quickly

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
iF I R O
ah thats true for me too, well i love sketching. its more fun xD and yes coloring is fun sometimes. other times its a pain. xD thanks for your imput on tablets. c: hopefully i'll be getting a tablet sometime in the next few weeks. c: i feel like ill get use to it pretty quickly

Yepp. Maybe it's because I'm a slow/lazy artist, but if I could actually make an income off off sketches, I would totally do that. LOL.
Sketching is also less stressful. You don't have to make the lines all perfect and whatnot ~
No problem. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. :3
Reoca
iF I R O

Yepp. Maybe it's because I'm a slow/lazy artist, but if I could actually make an income off off sketches, I would totally do that. LOL.
Sketching is also less stressful. You don't have to make the lines all perfect and whatnot ~
No problem. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. :3

Yea and plus I think my drawings look better when there sketch rather then fine lines c: schoolds almost out ahhh I'm so excited but there's snow outside ;0

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
iF I R O
Yea and plus I think my drawings look better when there sketch rather then fine lines c: schoolds almost out ahhh I'm so excited but there's snow outside ;0

That's exactly how I feel about my drawings. Which is kind of sad when I think about it. XD
Whoaa, snow already? O:
Reoca
iF I R O

That's exactly how I feel about my drawings. Which is kind of sad when I think about it. XD
Whoaa, snow already? O:

srry for the late reply
yep but the snow is melting away. xD thats a good thing! and i got my tablet last night ; A ;
but sadly i am unable to use it ; u ;

Spirited Kin

нey ғOO !
both username: Your Best Disaster and xXneoshiroxX
ref:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
base: 2
anything else?: if you want to remove the star from his back you can
offer: 20k
tip? (optional) : Babe the Welsh Corgi o 3 o

Precious Sweetheart

oooohh how cute! -subscribes-

i'll come back when I have a reference for my dude oc c:

Widow

Dangerous Wife

oh man, so much want

Quick Reply

Submit