No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 211 212 213 > >> >>> »|

Shy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
dark_iced_angel

So true, back then there were way more people posting in the Mini Shops. I quit and came back on Gaia only to find that most people left emo most of the old mini shops are closed too confused

Shy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
yum_strawberry

Shy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
yum_strawberry

Shy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
yum_strawberry

Shy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
yum_strawberry

Zoeybird92's Prince

Strawberry Dessert
dark_iced_angel

So true, back then there were way more people posting in the Mini Shops. I quit and came back on Gaia only to find that most people left emo most of the old mini shops are closed too confused

yeah it is all art shops and pix-elated shops now.
it is so dissapointing to see all the squishy shops gone. you just dont see it any more
mind you if the mods would just move all the art shops like there supposed to
but there are so many i guess they gave up in the end or people stopped reporting the threads for moveal

Zoeybird92's Prince

nice bumping work dessert <33

Zoeybird92's Prince

Shy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
dark_iced_angel

Yes, but there still some shops that have both 3nodding except more pixels than softies though. It seem like that whee I think Art Shops should not be a sub forum and have it own surprised so that way people won't post at the Mini Shops first (sen a lot of people who post here by addicent, which prob didn't know Art Shops have it own forum. Your welcome about the bumping, just doing my job since I was online at the time 3nodding

Zoeybird92's Prince

Strawberry Dessert
dark_iced_angel

Yes, but there still some shops that have both 3nodding except more pixels than softies though. It seem like that whee I think Art Shops should not be a sub forum and have it own surprised so that way people won't post at the Mini Shops first (sen a lot of people who post here by addicent, which prob didn't know Art Shops have it own forum. Your welcome about the bumping, just doing my job since I was online at the time 3nodding

good good

yeah most poeple post here because they are new but really it is silly it says right at the top art shops
the reason people really post in minishops is because out of all the forums minishop and b/c shops are the most active. not many shops in the art sub forum are active and because people want to be notice they post in the hottest spot.
it ruins other business's tho. but hay oh what can ya do

yeah there are still some squish shops around. but i mean back 4 years ago there were loads and really good quality ones i miss them crying so many shops i wanted items frommm.

Zoeybird92's Prince

Shy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
dark_iced_angel

I guess most poeple overlook Art Shops and just go ahead until after posting sweatdrop Lol, that is so true. I rarely go to the Art Shops forum eek mostly because it expensive there neutral but some art are actually good quality. Gaia forums in general seem inactive, there were way more people in 2009 and 2010. It true about the old Mini Shops being closed. I guess people moved on or too busy with other stuff to go on Gaia or run a Mini Shop. There are some that been on hitaus for too long though emo I think people were more creative back then too, now it seem like everyone sell the same type of graphics surprised (different styles though, so that good) I'm not saying I can do better though. Lol, I can not do art.

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
dark_iced_angel

Is it okay if I PM you? This isn't an order, but something I want to talk to you in private about.

Zoeybird92's Prince

hahah yeah i get your meaning - well all we can do is try to make people want the unique stuff again >W< yay

Shy Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers