This poll closed on December 11, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
Strawberry Dessert
yum_strawberry

thankies Skm

Shy Cutie-Pie

dark_iced_angel
ninja

Do i send the trade to you or iLumie? Because i read that you are now the shop owner and that iLumie is inactive.
Kool Cookies XP
dark_iced_angel
ninja

Do i send the trade to you or iLumie? Because i read that you are now the shop owner and that iLumie is inactive.

hmm ilumie - i think my helper is busy which means i will have to close the shop

i will complete your order for you . sorry to keep you waiting

Shy Cutie-Pie

dark_iced_angel
Kool Cookies XP
dark_iced_angel
ninja

hmm ilumie - i think my helper is busy which means i will have to close the shop

Oh ok. crying But thank you for the completing the order and its okay and are you the mule for iLumie?
Kool Cookies XP
dark_iced_angel
Kool Cookies XP
dark_iced_angel
ninja

Oh ok. crying But thank you for the completing the order and its okay and are you the mule for iLumie?

no i am the owner of the shop Ilumie is my mule for the shop

Shy Cutie-Pie

dark_iced_angel
Kool Cookies XP
dark_iced_angel
Kool Cookies XP
dark_iced_angel
ninja

no i am the owner of the shop Ilumie is my mule for the shop

Oh...ok so i send trade to you?
Kool Cookies XP

no it stays on the mule i am alittle busy with another shop but i will get to this order asap - your are welcome to cancel if you wish

Shy Cutie-Pie

dark_iced_angel
Kool Cookies XP

no it stays on the mule i am alittle busy with another shop but i will get to this order asap - your are welcome to cancel if you wish

Ok it's okay and i will not cancel the trade and thank you!!

Beloved Genius

User Image
- ZODIAC -
Tablet / Birthstone?: birthstone
type: emerald, amethyst (feb), and ruby ; is there anyway you can link them with a chain and add names to them? I'm willing to pay more, so I won't be sending trade yet so I can have the correct amount....
total: 9OO + tip
deliver to: TruQueen

User Image

Shameless Wench

dark_iced_angel

If you need help running this shop, I can start working here as well? Just let me know~<3
Nyumonster
dark_iced_angel

If you need help running this shop, I can start working here as well? Just let me know~<3

wouldnt that be too much work for you @_@ i dont want to over work you at all plus this shop has alot of items ^^;;

Regular

PM'ed you a question o w o

Benevolent Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
It's unfortunate that this shop is closed. =(
Sachie Whitby
It's unfortunate that this shop is closed. =(

yeah sorry about that my only shop worker must be busy i havent heard from her in about 2 months so .
with no one to fill out the orders. and with no help i closed it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff